Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 (59682 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by shenkron: 4:19pm On May 28, 2013
hi guys, for those of us that went for the assessment/interview last week friday, has anyone gotten a success mail from wema bank as to the next stage? the silence is killing. a little info would help. thanks
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by shenkron: 4:23pm On May 28, 2013
everyone on this thread has been silent for like God knows how long. no one wants to share his or her experience at their assessment. i fink wema is going to be a cool place to start with and i am so looking forward to starting a career there. my assessment wasnt bad at all, 2-man panel, case study at the individual and group level, and we were told that they would get back to us this week. dont know why its taking so long, i mean its tuesday already right?
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by kohler(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2013
You seem to b d only 1 still talking about this.I was also there for the interview,every sms I receive nowadays I always assume it is from wema b4 checking.I have a strong feeling we would hear from them before this week runs out.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by rectur: 9:47am On May 29, 2013
@shenkron u r ryt, d thread is just too quiet, d interview was cool, though nt wat was expected, u 4got to add d lil' essay n assessment part, I knw we'll hear frm them soon.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by rectur: 9:50am On May 29, 2013
@yahooz, did u reschedule??
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by yahooz: 10:40am On May 29, 2013
rectur: @yahooz, did u reschedule??
I cald d hr som days b4 d interview, bt d lady said dt our batch ws d last interview batch & dt it wnt b possible...
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by shenkron: 6:03pm On May 29, 2013
kohler: You seem to b d only 1 still talking about this.I was also there for the interview,every sms I receive nowadays I always assume it is from wema b4 checking.I have a strong feeling we would hear from them before this week runs out.

I know right? Everytime I get a text msg I assume same also,God help me not to turn psycho before they eventually get back to us, but I have an insider friend and she says they are not through yet with marking our essay, hence the delay, so let's keep our fingers crossed till friday hopefully.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by shenkron: 6:08pm On May 29, 2013
yahooz:
I cald d hr som days b4 d interview, bt d lady said dt our batch ws d last interview batch & dt it wnt b possible...

Sorry to hear that dear, but why were u not able to come that day? Was it d timing? I hope u applied for d first bank graduate trainee programme.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by shenkron: 6:12pm On May 29, 2013
rectur: @shenkron u r ryt, d thread is just too quiet, d interview was cool, though nt wat was expected, u 4got to add d lil' essay n assessment part, I knw we'll hear frm them soon.

Seriously,am sure if I hadn't said anything it wud have still been as silent as a grave yard. The essay was soo unexpected, I almost freaked out and was blank at a point, but thank God I was able to put something down. At least they'd fall in love with my writing (lol). We'll be fine in d end.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by yahooz: 6:24pm On May 29, 2013
shenkron:

Sorry to hear that dear, but why were u not able to come that day? Was it d timing? I hope u applied for d first bank graduate trainee programme.
D timing ws part of it, & I also rili dnt wanna wrk in Wema(no reason per se). Yes I did apply 4 d first bank stuff. Thnx a bunch! M seeing dt u guys wrote an essay, well it'd av bn terrible 4 me cuz I 8 writing essays & I cnt evn write one sef...
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by rectur: 8:36pm On May 29, 2013
wink
shenkron:

Seriously,am sure if I hadn't said anything it wud have still been as silent as a grave yard. The essay was soo unexpected, I almost freaked out and was blank at a point, but thank God I was able to put something down. At least they'd fall in love with my writing (lol). We'll be fine in d end.

I'm telling u, dat essay totally caught me off guard, lucky u av a good handwriting, my handwriting just de there, nt fine n nt bad. Hoping 4d best sha
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 29, 2013
Mine also went thank God
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by gift53(f): 4:30pm On May 31, 2013
Na wa o..wen ar this ppl gonna start callin us na #fingerscrossed#
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by rectur: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
@all who did d interview on d 24th May, has anyone heard frm Wema yet??
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by shenkron: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
rectur: @all who did d interview on d 24th May, has anyone heard frm Wema yet??

they have not called anyone of us yet, dont worry, if they do, thisn thread will be flooded by messages wink
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by rectur: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
winkTanx @shenkron
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by soldierAnt(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2013
Each time I apply for a banking position, I never gey called up, not even for the aptitude test. Please I'd really like to know what you successful candidates ate.putting in your CVs. It would help me a lot. Thanks.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by kohler(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2013
Almost a month now and still no word.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by stilldre01: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
yahooz: Jst gt d interview invite 4rm em 4 Friday.
yahooz: Jst gt d interview invite 4rm em 4 Friday.

pls i nid ur help on how to pass workforce questions , i got an invite for first bank test thru workforce bt i failed dr test i wrote fr wema bank. Guys pls i need advice, is der negativ markin??
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by shenkron: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
stilldre01:
pls i nid ur help on how to pass workforce questions , i got an invite for first bank test thru workforce bt i failed dr test i wrote fr wema bank. Guys pls i need advice, is der negativ markin??

The thing about passing workforce questions is always starting with ur strengths and tackle ur weaknesses at the end. For example, I solved the english questions first in d wema workforce test, and what I did was to read the question before going to d passage, and that was d tactics I used, after solving the english, I skipped the maths and went onto the abtstract reasoning questions cos I love them, then I solved the maths last becos I knew it would be time consuming considering the fact that calculators were not allowed. I still didn't finish the whole maths questions at the end, but I was sure of at least scoring 25marks and I passed. I don't know I my approach will work for u but it sure worked for me. Remember u can skip questions, so start with ur strongest section and tackle the difficult ones at the end. I hope I have been of help to you.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by obaxlove(m): 2:57am On Jun 25, 2013
shenkron:

The thing about passing workforce questions is always starting with ur strengths and tackle ur weaknesses at the end. For example, I solved the english questions first in d wema workforce test, and what I did was to read the question before going to d passage, and that was d tactics I used, after solving the english, I skipped the maths and went onto the abtstract reasoning questions cos I love them, then I solved the maths last becos I knew it would be time consuming considering the fact that calculators were not allowed. I still didn't finish the whole maths questions at the end, but I was sure of at least scoring 25marks and I passed. I don't know I my approach will work for u but it sure worked for me. Remember u can skip questions, so start with ur strongest section and tackle the difficult ones at the end. I hope I have been of help to you.

Thnks for the info. Pls can u say categorically where they get their questions from like GMAT2007 or 2012 or do u have any format that looks like their own. Pls help someone. Thanks
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by yahooz: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2013
stilldre01:
Shenkron has said it all... Dwell on ur strength & ur good 2 go. Bt I fnk dey said SHL questions were also set in d quantitative, so u may wanna go thru dt also.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by penzino(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by stilldre01: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
shenkron:

Thanks guys, That was d mistake i made that day, i started from d begining, lost my composure wen tackling quantitative and by d tym i got to d abstract wc i'm most gud at, der wasn't tym again. twas pathetic... bt is der nagativ markin
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by stilldre01: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
obaxlove:

Thnks for the info. Pls can u say categorically where they get their questions from like GMAT2007 or 2012 or do u have any format that looks like their own. Pls help someone. Thanks
All der questions are shl type of questions, u can check online fr der online practice test. I think readin GMAT and GRE is sincerely total waste of tym

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by shenkron: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
What is happening with wema bank oo. Its more dan a month since d assessment
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by gift53(f): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2013
shenkron: What is happening with wema bank oo. Its more dan a month since d assessment
It is WELL o...may God be praised in all
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by darmiee1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hey wema guys....This silence is killing. It's been over a month now and it seems these guys have forgotten us. Have they chosen those they want? Please respond if you have been invited.
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by swishchic: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
July is abt ending,still no word from wema
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by gift53(f): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2013
Dear colleagues, let us not lose hope. I beleive strongly dat wema wil stil contact us. All things are working together for our own good. Just use dis period to prepare urself for the task ahead. God bless us all
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by swishchic: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2013
Pls doees anyone have an idea what Wema will call us for- An Interview or Training school straigt up?
Re: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013 by AdimGreat(f): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2013
3 full months gone by...I refuse to lose hope!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will You Hire Him? / She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite / Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Begins - How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.