Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Halliburton - Trainee Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton - Trainee Engineers (54642 Views)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited / Vacancy: Graduate Trainee Engineers / 2015 Graduate Trainee Engineers At Weatherford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Arizken: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
* Boniface Ngangeh

To

* Kenneth Arisukwu

Dear applicant,

If you encounter any difficulty with regards to your questionnaire, please click on the link sent to you in the PDF File to answer the questions. Please hit the "Confirm" button to submit your response.

In the event the link does not work for you, please close the webpage and make sure you fill the questionnaire at the Exam Center if you are invited to attend.

With Regards

The Recruitment Team

This is the mail the guy sent,as i could not fill my questionnaire online
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by MCLION1(f): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
wizzy2021: open it and answer na just wen u graduate, weda u don do nysc, wch grade n ur preferred test centre, na only PH and Lagos b Centers.
Tanx vry much, God bles u. I hav done mine via d second mail dey sent 2 me tho no confirmatn text wz recieved, but 4rm wot I read in dis tread,seems dey programmed it day way.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by babasewen(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
Engineer1985: @Babasewen, just hit the confirm button and u'ave submittd, thats all.
@all, anybody with the haliburton test format should share it so we can start early preparation
tnks broda
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by odimskay(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Jst copy d link on d PDF mssg (http..bla bla bla) and paste in a 'new tab',it opens a login page.. I blv d deadline z 2mao.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by mojounited(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
Just answered and confirmed mine. Anybody with their test format and/or knows when they'll start calling? #cheers
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by olawunmisamuel1: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
I didn't get any message from halliburton. Seems like I'm the only one sad
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by dayo20002002: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
MC LION:
Tanx vry much, God bles u. I hav done mine via d second mail dey sent 2 me tho no confirmatn text wz recieved, but 4rm wot I read in dis tread,seems dey programmed it day way.
Pls I hv challenged in logging, I didn't know where I wrote d password earlier and I clicked on forget password and he sent a new password and user ID to my mail then copy d long password and paste it. It wrote incorrect password. I later saw d other password I used to register and put it in, it still say d same thing. What can I do now fellow nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 03, 2013
dayo20002002:
Pls I hv challenged in logging, I didn't know where I wrote d password earlier and I clicked on forget password and he sent a new password and user ID to my mail then copy d long password and paste it. It wrote incorrect password. I later saw d other password I used to register and put it in, it still say d same thing. What can I do now fellow nairalander.
Your password has been reset, so it can no longer work.
You need to use the new password to login, then change it to one you can easily remember.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 03, 2013
Arizken:

* Boniface Ngangeh

To

* Kenneth Arisukwu

Dear applicant,

If you encounter any difficulty with regards to your questionnaire, please click on the link sent to you in the PDF File to answer the questions. Please hit the "Confirm" button to submit your response.

In the event the link does not work for you, please close the webpage and make sure you fill the questionnaire at the Exam Center if you are invited to attend.

With Regards

The Recruitment Team

This is the mail the guy sent,as i could not fill my questionnaire online

Never copy a mail you were sent to any other person, or post it on an online forum, without blotting out sensitive details like names and addresses.
Email messages are confidential and are meant for the person to which they are addressed, i am sure you saw that at the bottom of the email you received.

Please be careful, you don't know who is reading your posts.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Cosmopolice: 7:14am On Mar 03, 2013
Kingsleyinfo:

Never copy a mail you were sent to any other person, or post it on an online forum, without blotting out sensitive details like names and addresses.
Email messages are confidential and are meant for the person to which they are addressed, i am sure you saw that at the bottom of the email you received.

Please be careful, you don't know who is reading your posts.

Infact your right
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by eimuhb(f): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
iamosamede55: If u get the first mail and it's saying can't acces the form, just chill u'll get anoda one. But I feel u have to do it almost immediately to acces it. It's just a minor questionnaire like have u completed NYSC? What u read? Prefred test location? It's about 6 questions though. Mean while for those who have completed thiers, did u get any confirmation message? I did not get any.. Don't even knw if received mine

Please house after I logged in to the website, I didn't see any additional questions. Though I filled some questions in my profile but I don't think that's it. . Please how did you go about it? was the questionnaire on your start page?

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by eimuhb(f): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
I was able to complete it. I copied the link to another browser and it worked.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Were u sent d msg? If yes. Immidiately u logged in u should see d questions. That is, it wil take u straight to the questionaire page. Gudluck
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
@eimuhb very good
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by realbomax: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
dayo20002002:
I also experienced d same prob as urs. It's unfortunate d thing has closed now. But b4 it closed,i mailed Mr Bonniface and i got a quick response dt dey might still invite me for d test if am prequalified and i'd hav to fill my questionaire on d test day but dat's after he had sent me anoda link and askd me to retry which i didnt do since all d new password av askd fro didnt work for me
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Dandonec: 5:09am On Mar 04, 2013
Friends, does it mean only those that got dis questionnaire email has been shortlisted for the test?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2013
Dandonec: Friends, does it mean only those that got dis questionnaire email has been shortlisted for the test?
Did you apply?
if you did, u can still keep your fingers crossed as long as they have not sent you a rejection email.

Nobody knows anything yet, so lets all be hopeful and prayerful.

Best wishes.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by endeebasino: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2013
Please, does halliburton accept 2.2 graduates?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by fishobi: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2013
endeebasino: Please, does halliburton accept 2.2 graduates?
As at 3 years back,Yes I don't know of now,No harm in trying
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
The greatest mistake you will ever make is limiting yourself to your grade.
Halliburton, Bakerhughes, and the likes invites, interview, and employ 2.2 and 3rd class, you just
have to pray you get the chance to prove your pedigree.

These recruitment exercises are not written in black and white, remember they are being done by people
who are well versed with the happenings in our school system, so keep the faith up and apply.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
The greatest mistake you will ever make is limiting yourself to your grade.
Halliburton, Bakerhughes, and the likes invites, interview, and employ 2.2 and 3rd class, you just
have to pray you get the chance to prove your pedigree.

These recruitment exercises are not written in black and white, remember they are being done by people
who are well versed with the happenings in our school system, so keep the faith up and apply.

Best wishes
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by chrisley024(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls, when is d deadline n can a corper apply?.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by bb4522(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Jst received a mail from Halliburton abt me not invited for the test, so I guess keep ur fingers crossed not all that fill the questionnaire will be invited
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by babasewen(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
bb4522: Jst received a mail from Halliburton abt me not invited for the test, so I guess keep ur fingers crossed not all that fill the questionnaire will be invited
i dnt get u, can u explain beta?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by wizzy2021: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
bb4522: Jst received a mail from Halliburton abt me not invited for the test, so I guess keep ur fingers crossed not all that fill the questionnaire will be invited
did u fill d questionnaire?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Engineer1985(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
@bb4522, when did u recieve the mail and what did it say?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by mytym(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Engineer1985: @bb4522, when did u recieve the mail and what did it say?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by jakedes(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2013
Please guys help me out o...the link i got was telling me some error message..i replied them telling them i could not open the link...and my adobe reader is up2date...till now i have not seen another mail o...please guys someone should send me d link so i can fill the questionaire
desmond@yahoo.com
thank you.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by wizzy2021: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2013
jakedes: Please guys help me out o...the link i got was telling me some error message..i replied them telling them i could not open the link...and my adobe reader is up2date...till now i have not seen another mail o...please guys someone should send me d link so i can fill the questionaire
desmondanyanwu2012@yahoo.com
thank you.
its expired, just relax n wait for dere next message, read tru dis forum n u wil kW DAT.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Engineer1985(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hmmmm...moment of anxiety! Nobody knows what will happen next....
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by mytym(m): 3:22am On Mar 06, 2013
wizzy2021: its expired, just relax n wait for dere next message, read tru dis forum n u wil kW DAT.

the link is still active just confirmed, make sure u use the right UserNm and Password....betterstill try password request and carefully PASTE, change it then re-login...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

1.5M Monthly In Nigeria Vs 4k Pounds Monthly In The UK / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.