Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Halliburton - Trainee Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton - Trainee Engineers (54636 Views)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited / Vacancy: Graduate Trainee Engineers / 2015 Graduate Trainee Engineers At Weatherford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 2:39pm On May 29, 2013
Lol. Well I pay attention to details shocked cheesy
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rasaqdayo: 6:31pm On May 29, 2013
That is one thing I like...working with smart people...even if they have overly expressive faces grin
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 7:43pm On May 29, 2013
rasaqdayo: That is one thing I like...working with smart people...even if they have overly expressive faces grin

nice try cheesy cheesy tongue that wasnt me tongue
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by eimuhb(f): 9:17pm On May 29, 2013
Una dey play mind games, introduce ursef joor.

It's good news for lagos applicants that did their interviews between 7-9th of May. Some got their offer letters while some did their medicals.

I wish you all success.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rasaqdayo: 10:13pm On May 29, 2013
@eimuhb, r u with d Thursday batch?.... don't mind us we seem to be enjoying it n got carried away forgetting u r all watching.
@auggi, I was about saying I like people who could help with tall thingz...though ain't tall but i hv strength i.e backing down at a good time.

grin

COMMAND PROMPT AUGGI WHOIS_
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 2:32am On May 30, 2013
eimuhb: Una dey play mind games, introduce ursef joor.

It's good news for lagos applicants that did their interviews between 7-9th of May. Some got their offer letters while some did their medicals.

I wish you all success.

So soon? That's cool o. Do you know if they were employed in various PSL's?

And mind u i'm loving d mind games wink grin cheesy
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 2:36am On May 30, 2013
rasaqdayo: @eimuhb, r u with d Thursday batch?.... don't mind us we seem to be enjoying it n got carried away forgetting u r all watching.
@auggi, I was about saying I like people who could help with tall thingz...though ain't tall but i hv strength i.e backing down at a good time.

grin

COMMAND PROMPT AUGGI WHOIS_

cheesy cheesy i'm not sure you have unmasked my identity yet. Smart guy! Try again cheesy cheesy
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 4:15am On May 30, 2013
eimuhb: Una dey play mind games, introduce ursef joor.

I wish you all success.

when was your interview? have you heard from them yet?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by eimuhb(f): 9:54am On May 30, 2013
I did mine 3 weeks ago and I've heard from them.

Its the Psl managers (ur assessors) that will determine which psl you will be in.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by JobManagers(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2013
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is
the staffing division of the Hobark group.
HIL delivers complete recruitment solution
for all segments of the Oil & Gas industry.
These tailored solutions include everything
from the initial client briefing to the final
candidate, or project group, offer. As
leaders & innovators in oil drilling
consultancy, we encourage continuous
progression in order to continue to satisfy
the broad range of services the market
demands.
The Hobark group provides manpower,
offers drilling, consultancy services and
provides logistic support. We also offer
catering services, procurement of
manufacturing equipment, and construction
equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Click here http://jobs.cbizsoft.com/ucbizjobs/(X(1)S(bttacprtjqch0h45ub2rslui))/jobs.aspx?cid=cbizl_okor&consintid=&consid=&contactid=&source=&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 to view Jobs and Apply Online
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 12:55pm On May 30, 2013
eimuhb: I did mine 3 weeks ago and I've heard from them.

Its the Psl managers (ur assessors) that will determine which psl you will be in.

Ok. Hope u were successful though. Then from ur statement does it mean it was a general entry level recruitment they did across board? Cos going by Boniface's mail, the position is for TCP. shocked undecided
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by eimuhb(f): 2:00pm On May 30, 2013
Thank God, I made it.

Yeah, It's a massive recruitment. The TCP position was just to advertise online because of SAP and the printed advert (Guardian newspaper) was for entry level engineer. From the chat I had with an assessor, they need people that's why they are still interviewing more people. We should start training next month while u guys should start in august as I was told.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 2:16pm On May 30, 2013
Nice! Congrats! Funny Enof i didn't see any newspaper ad. Just d online ad. Wat PSL were u hired for and wen r u supposed to officially resume? Cheers
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rasaqdayo: 8:38pm On May 30, 2013
congratulations! @eimuhb. This good news is making me anxious.
@auggi , I don stop the play, it is time to pray.... u know now. wink
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by eimuhb(f): 8:48pm On May 31, 2013
Thanks. I should resume upper week. The job is in ph, so I've been busy preparing. I prefer not to say my psl on the forum.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Tomoarika(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2013
eimuhb: Thank God, I made it.

Yeah, It's a massive recruitment. The TCP position was just to advertise online because of SAP and the printed advert (Guardian newspaper) was for entry level engineer. From the chat I had with an assessor, they need people that's why they are still interviewing more people. We should start training next month while u guys should start in august as I was told.

Congrats.
Chai so dey need people and dem no come even invite me for test. Oh well, I'm gutted but life goes on.
All d best guys/gurls
Abeg if dem dey do anoda recruitment make una try inform us o.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by ABEngine(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2013
eimuhb: Thank God, I made it.

Congratulation to you my dear, I am highly delighted at this. Success to you on-yhe-job and your future endeavours. Hopefully we are next
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Laurenzo: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
eimuhb: Thanks. I should resume upper week. The job is in ph, so I've been busy preparing. I prefer not to say my psl on the forum.
Hello...I did my interview on 9th of May and I'm yet to hear from them. Do you know if they'll still call peeps from the first interview batch (7-9th May) since you're resuming already?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Any one called for medicals here yet? I understand they've started calling.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2013
Hey evry1,what's happening cheesy.......any1 got anyting frm our friend Boniface,mid june don pass naw undecided
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rasaqdayo: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
@drcooleasy, e be like say dem wan make we continue to dey take ‘pills‘ to ‘cool‘ down and increase our patience while ‘0easing‘ our anxiety. Me sef no like am ooo. angry
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
@rasaqdayo,d thing tire me..d waiting don dey turn 2 turture
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by vinas(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
pls anybody wit materials 4 aptitude test should pls forward 2 me...thanx nnadiugochukwu@gmail.com
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
vinas: pls anybody wit materials 4 aptitude test should pls forward 2 me...thanx nnadiugochukwu@gmail.com

What aptitude test?
If it is for Halli, the test we did was basically word problems/ratios/quantitative/ %tages
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by vinas(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
auggi:

What aptitude test?
If it is for Halli, the test we did was basically word problems/ratios/quantitative/ %tages

i know,just asking for materials apart from gmat material
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
vinas:

i know,just asking for materials apart from gmat material
Were u invited for a test?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Has any of the interview candidates(ph or lag) that haven't gotten a feedback yet mailed Mr. Boniface for "interview status"? Did he reply?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Fernandinho: Has any of the interview candidates(ph or lag) that haven't gotten a feedback yet mailed Mr. Boniface for "interview status"? Did he reply?
No, I've not thought of mailng him
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
drcooleasy:
No, I've not thought of mailng him
I am a Lagos candidate. I mailed him and i got this reply:
"Hi XXXXXXXXXXX,

Your application has been entered in the Talent Pool as a potential fit for the organization but we have limited vacancies for now. You may be considered in the future in the event that a suitable role is available and if you are the best match for the role since we have a good number of other candidates in the Talent Pool as well.

Thanks for your renewed interest

Kind Regards,

The Recruitment Team"
Whatever that means sha..God dey..U guys can mail him too....
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Fernandinho:
I am a Lagos candidate. I mailed him and i got this reply:
"Hi XXXXXXXXXXX,

Your application has been entered in the Talent Pool as a potential fit for the organization but we have limited vacancies for now. You may be considered in the future in the event that a suitable role is available and if you are the best match for the role since we have a good number of other candidates in the Talent Pool as well.

Thanks for your renewed interest

Kind Regards,

The Recruitment Team"
Whatever that means sha..God dey..U guys can mail him too....

Serious matter. I think they've bitten more than they can chew. Cos dat mail clearly doesn't say you weren't successful or otherwise. And shows no commitment on their part too. What is ur discipline if I may ask?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
auggi:

Serious matter. I think they've bitten more than they can chew. Cos dat mail clearly doesn't say you weren't successful or otherwise. And shows no commitment on their part too. What is ur discipline if I may ask?

Am telling u..The reply is just so confusing....Keeps having different meanings each time..LOL...EEE is my discipline. They know what they are doing sha.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by auggi: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
Men no be small thing o. Lets sha hope they know what they are doing oooo. My background is similar to urs but i'm more biased towards IT. During ur interview did any of the panelist mention any PSL as ur likely destination? Who was ur chief tormentor (interviewer) during d final interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc. / Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.