Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Is The Name Of Your Creator (only For True Christians And Great Ones ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Name Of Your Creator (only For True Christians And Great Ones ) (794 Views)

It's A Pity You Fear "Ebola" More Than Your Creator / @habiolah; Your Creator Has Opened The Vista Of Success To You. Accept Guidance. / Three Great Men Of God And Great Geniuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of Your Creator (only For True Christians And Great Ones ) by Maykelly(f): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2008
Please can we share our native names for our Creator here
If you know that your Religion teaches against Discrimination, then comment
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Creator (only For True Christians And Great Ones ) by babs787(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2008
Olorun
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Creator (only For True Christians And Great Ones ) by MCUsman(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2008
wink wink wink wink Allah is my creator, the Almighty Creator and Sustainer of the universe, Who is similar to nothing, and nothing is comparable to Him. wink wink wink
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Creator (only For True Christians And Great Ones ) by Maykelly(f): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2008
I call him CHINEKE but mostly JEHOVAH. and when I call him the I AM THAT I AM, know that, that day " HE suprised me!!! wink wink wink
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Creator (only For True Christians And Great Ones ) by babs787(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2008
What kinda surprise?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Creator (only For True Christians And Great Ones ) by Flowers212: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2008
YAHWEH

“Abraham planted a tamarisk tree in Beersheba and called there on the name of Yahweh, the Everlasting God.” Genesis 21:33

“Into your hand I commit my spirit; you have redeemed me, O Yahweh, faithful God.” Psalm 31:5

“And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls on the name of Yahweh shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as Yahweh has said, and among the survivors shall be those whom Yahweh calls.” Joel 2:32
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Creator (only For True Christians And Great Ones ) by SeanT21(f): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
The King of Kings and Prince of Peace!!The wonderful counselor and almighty God!!
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Creator (only For True Christians And Great Ones ) by Yefet(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2010
Jehovah Rophi (The God my Shepard)

(1) (Reply)

The Balanced Creed / Letters To God / Re: Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.