Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Telephone Conversation Between Aso Rock And Stephen Keshi! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Telephone Conversation Between Aso Rock And Stephen Keshi! (654 Views)

Buhari Shares Pics Of Some Nigerians He Will Take To Aso Rock If He Wins / Telephone Conversation Btw Ladies / Telephone Conversation Between A Man In Hurricane Ravaged New York & A Lagosian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telephone Conversation Between Aso Rock And Stephen Keshi! by harmless011: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN ASO ROCK AND STEPHEN KESHI!

ASO ROCK: Congratulations , your boys made us proud!

KESHI: Thank you, your excellency!

ASO ROCK: When are you guys coming?

KESHI: Tomorrow sir.

ASO ROCK: Have you confirmed if the cup is real Gold? ... because I don't trust CAF at times, they may hide the real Gold and give you a steel coated with Gold.

KESHI: We have done that sir... even one of the players broke one part of it and just confirmed that, he sold it this morning to a South African Gold Trader... It is original Gold sir!

ASO ROCK: Whaaaaaaaaaat! What about the 1.5 million Dollars that CAF gave you guys?

KESHI: It is with me!

ASO ROCK: I hope it is complete?

KESHI: I didn't count it?

ASO ROCK: Keshi don't disappoint me ohhhhhhh. How on earth would someone give you 1.5 Million Dollars and you didn't count it in his Presence... ARE YOU FAROUK?abi a LEARNER?
Re: Telephone Conversation Between Aso Rock And Stephen Keshi! by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
harmless011: TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN ASO ROCK AND STEPHEN KESHI!

ASO ROCK: Congratulations , your boys made us proud!

KESHI: Thank you, your excellency!

ASO ROCK: When are you guys coming?

KESHI: Tomorrow sir.

ASO ROCK: Have you confirmed if the cup is real Gold? ... because I don't trust CAF at times, they may hide the real Gold and give you a steel coated with Gold.

KESHI: We have done that sir... even one of the players broke one part of it and just confirmed that, he sold it this morning to a South African Gold Trader... It is original Gold sir!

ASO ROCK: Whaaaaaaaaaat! What about the 1.5 million Dollars that CAF gave you guys?

KESHI: It is with me!

ASO ROCK: I hope it is complete?

KESHI: I didn't count it?

ASO ROCK: Keshi don't disappoint me ohhhhhhh. How on earth would someone give you 1.5 Million Dollars and you didn't count it in his Presence... ARE YOU FAROUK?abi a LEARNER?
nt quite funny bt u really tried.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Drama As Kim K Causes Fight At Darey’s Concert / Nl Usernames For Sale...happy Easter!! / Honest Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.