Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Oceanic Bank Apt Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Apt Test (1496 Views)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Apt Test by georgee(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2008
Hi my fellow nairalanders, i just got a call frm oceanicbank HR that i should come for a test on friday by 9am. please i need anybody's ''SPECIAL HELP'' on the test questions, i know it should b normal GMAT but i need precision.
av been at home for more than 2years looking for job, and i dnt want this opportunity to pass me by, any GOD sent person should try and help me

please be your brothers' keeper
Re: Oceanic Bank Apt Test by georgee(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2008
abeg make una help me ooooooooooooooo
Re: Oceanic Bank Apt Test by kubby: 9:58am On Mar 12, 2008
;Dthats nice to hear.wish u all d best.meanwhile tell the house the venue or city pls
Re: Oceanic Bank Apt Test by asaajuomo1(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2008
@ Georgee   Congrats for the invitation.

The test is between 65-70 Questions in 50minutes. It contains Mathematics/Quantitative reasoning, Verbal, Comprehension and Logical Reasoning. Just relax and study your GMAT 2006.

I wish you & other Nairalanders invited SUCCESS.
Re: Oceanic Bank Apt Test by stanoxky(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2008
pls let us know the venue, as 4 ur request study 2007 gmat, all the best,but let us know the venue.
Re: Oceanic Bank Apt Test by asamma: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2008
hey congrats,well pending on who sete the question,if its oceanic it will comprise of 65 questions,30 english(verbal,synobyms n antontmys,etc),15 maths,10 current affiars,and 10 critical reasoning.But if they employ the help of a recruting agency then you'll have about 100 question,30 english(8 mins),25 maths(10 mins) and 25 shape stuff(10 mins) so you'll have to be fast.I hope this was helpful.All the best
Re: Oceanic Bank Apt Test by hiltino: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2008
georgee, u no dey ry oh
only you have been invited for oceanic bank test
only you for Briscoe Helicopters test,
and your being so stingy as not to reveal the test venue to
nairalanders because you dont want others to gate crash
ma guy b fair,
cos if you r not u w;nt get any help wv ahat u ask oh
Re: Oceanic Bank Apt Test by georgee(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2008
Hitino na wa 4u o,who told u am being stingy, infact say watever u like, I wast told by an insider dt gatecrashn wnt b allowd, Bt u can try ur luck sha.
Ozumba mbadiwe, bt guy u really piss me off.
Av nt yet bn invited 4 bristow test.
Re: Oceanic Bank Apt Test by anietie01: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
hey are you not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago. They both worked for me, Im sure it will work for you too.
Re: Oceanic Bank Apt Test by dafrankie(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
Check ur box, I sent u a mail,
Re: Oceanic Bank Apt Test by dunsduns(f): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2008
gmat isnt the answer, use your intellectual accumen
Re: Oceanic Bank Apt Test by OBALINE: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2008
just take it cool and read your G mat very well. Dont forget to pray cos with God all things are possible. God's grace my guy.
Re: Oceanic Bank Apt Test by OBALINE: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2008
just take it cool and read your G mat very well. Dont forget to pray cos with God all things are possible. God's grace my guy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Describe Your Strengths During A Job Interview / Immigration / Exxon Mobil Apptitude Test....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.