Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Web Application For Student Allocation &reshuffling Of Questns 4 E-exam - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Application For Student Allocation &reshuffling Of Questns 4 E-exam (729 Views)

Must My Array Or Pointer Allocation Have A Limit In C Or C++? / Web Application For Student Allocation &reshuffling Of Questns 4 E-exam / Web Application Development Contest: Jajad Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Web Application For Student Allocation &reshuffling Of Questns 4 E-exam by Kehnyshavin: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
Guys,the above is my final year project topic,wat languages and algorithms do iNeed to know,pls reply me guys.thanks so so much.wat i was askd 2do was create an application that is meant to pick from a set of student,and allocate days and time for their exam.The application is also meant to reshuffle the questions to be asked in the exam.Lastly,the application must be web based.thanks guys
Re: Web Application For Student Allocation &reshuffling Of Questns 4 E-exam by Javanian: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2013

(1)

Building A Startup On The Side Is Freaking Hard. / MTN App Developer Competition To Reward Top 10 Weekly Downloaders With BB Q5 Or / Role Of Technology In Industrial Time Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.