Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Xpand Consult Inviting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Xpand Consult Inviting (1031 Views)

U Connect Inviting For Interview As Direct Sales Executive / Oceanic Is Inviting / Intercontinental Bank Has Started Inviting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xpand Consult Inviting by cyonujemen(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2008
I received a text and email from Xpand Consult inviting me for an interview on saturday, March 15 at Federal Palace Hotel, VI by 9am. What do i expect from them. Whom are they recruiting for? I was also asked to come with Originals of my documents. Are they real? I need answers pls.
Re: Xpand Consult Inviting by ndrock: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2008
[flash=200,200][/flash] read Gmat 2005 and read ur tenses very well.
Re: Xpand Consult Inviting by cyonujemen(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2008
Thanks very much for the insight given.
Re: Xpand Consult Inviting by cyonujemen(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2008
Whom are they recruiting for? Are they reliable? They asked that l come along with originals of certificates. Should l go along with them? What will they be used for? l need answers pls
Re: Xpand Consult Inviting by ty4real(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2008
Dont worry yourself,you have the invitation just go for the test there are so many recruiting houses and they choose to be discreet about whom they are recruiting for!Go and write the test and be on the look out !
All the best!
Re: Xpand Consult Inviting by sweetonyx(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2008
Best of luck,God bless you.
Re: Xpand Consult Inviting by cyonujemen(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2008
Thanks for all the encouragement received. I shall go for the test and brief the house on the outcome. Have a nice weekend all.
Re: Xpand Consult Inviting by Agbodot: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2008
I'm also invited by this xpand consult4 the test. Please is there anybody with tips?
Re: Xpand Consult Inviting by cyonujemen(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2008
The text was actually to fill some vacant positions at Shell Co-operative Society. The test and interview was actually done the same day. I am hoping on God.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Virgin / Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? / Consultant @iris Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.