Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Oceanic Is Inviting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Is Inviting (3917 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Is Inviting by made(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2006
hi everyone. i got a mail from oceanic bank inviting me for their test dis saturday 14. so beware.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by Mishie: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2006
pls can anyone help us out with the test format for the said bank? thanks.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by aminut: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2006
oceanic test is normally Math,Eng/Comprehension,Current Affairs and Banking Questions!
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by Pat06: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2006
plss can someone tell me d venue: haven't got my invitation yet
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by lloyds(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2006
Congrats, but why r u all hiding d test venue? pls let d "cat out a d bag".

kind regards.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by kuntakinte(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2006
U wan make im tell you the test venue, so you go go there go scatter the test like you did in the intercontinental bank saga. I no blame the guy sha!
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by solo2859: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2006
Hello,

Plz what is the age limit of those invited for the test? I am yet to receive an invitation for the test.

Also, where is the venue?

Thanks!
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by solo2859: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2006
Hello,

Plz what is the age limit of those invited for the test? I am yet to receive an invitation for the test.

Also, where is the venue?

Thanks!
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by isaac1: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2006
Oceanic bank test venue: oceanic bank training school adeniyi jones ikeja
d test is for 1:30 pm
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by buddie(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2006
Hi, I'm yet to get an invitation for the test. I hope i get one this time.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by damoche07(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2006
Wetin i do for this people sef.pleaaase,is the test goin to be in batches becos i av not bin called o.Or why are they so scared of me.if u know the people in their HR,tell them dey av not called me o,or else i will get angry o,eh en.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by theforce(m): 4:35am On Oct 13, 2006
Greetings my people, Make una take am easy oh! Writing tests now adays is almost as dangerous as a PDP convention. Pls if them no call una for test abeg make una no go!!
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by cheychux: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2006
please, does anybody know if the oceanic test is holding in port harcourt? i received the invitation but ma venue is jos i dont know wut to do shaa. but im nt leaving PH 4 now, the time is so short,
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by oracle99: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2006
hi mates,
if u have not gotten any invitation there is no need to panic, the invitation will come in batches, as for the venue, i dont who posted the training school as the venue, the venue is not at ikeja, mind u, oceanic has learnt a lesson from intercontinental, so b patient if u have not gotten any invitation yet, the test will b written every week for rest of the month of october, congrats to those that got an invitaion to write the test and wishing u all good luck, study hard, once again whoever posted the venue as the oceanic training school must be a joker,
SHALOM,
ORACLE99
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by kuntakinte(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2006
The age limit for oceanic bank is 27. This is authentic, heard it from the manager, Enugu branch himself. However, if anyone above that limit gets an invitation, be kind to inform us please.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by Zinee: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2006
Hi, nairalanders! pls when is PH Oceanic bank test going to take place. I'm in Umuahia. I've not been invited.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by mankevo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2006
Hi Nairalanders!!!!!!!!!111

This is the first write up since Intercontinental Aptitude test.I'v not been Invited for this Oceanic stuff for now. I do hope it's not gonna be like that of inter.

Well,i'm chilling off now at Akure ondo state and is Wishing those thjat ve Been invited BEST of LUuuuuuuuu------------CCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by Ajks: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2006
Hi,
Well done for the great job you are all doing. It's only God who can bountifully reward you all for your efforts. I have been invited for the oceanic bank test too. The detail is below:

Further to your application to the Bank for employment, we hereby invite you for an aptitude test scheduled as follows:

DATE: Saturday 14th October 2006
TIME: 1.30pm

VENUE:
Oceanic Bank Training School
50, Adeniyi Jones Avenue
Ikeja,
Lagos

Please come with one passport photograph, a photocopy of your CV and your letter of invitation
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by odada(m): 3:01am On Oct 14, 2006
For anyone that stays around kano its at the Nitel training centre Kano, oct.14(sat.)time is 1:30pm, cheers mate!
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by frankiriri(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2006
Hi, does any body know whether they've started inviting experienced staff.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by greatone(f): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2006
pls i am in umuahia how do u get d iv is it thru ur email or phone i need 2 know thanks.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by marcusjay(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2006
Ajks you must be a dunce.!!!!!!!
after the chaos of intercontinental bank as a result of what some unscropolus idiots like u did, by forwarding ur invitation to friends, now u are posting all details on nairaland to still cos the same problem, i pray oceanic doesnt see ur posting on nairaland, as they will automatically disqualify you, mumu.
you better take it off ewu merije.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by seytok2002: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2006
i wonder y some pple re so stupid.4 crying out loud,that guy was only trying to keep us informed and this so called marcus jay is insulting him.CAN WE TRY TO BE A LIITLE MATURED HERE.
marcusjay:

Ajks you must be a dunce.!!!!!!!
after the chaos of intercontinental bank as a result of what some unscropolus idiots like u did, by forwarding your invitation to friends, now u are posting all details on nairaland to still because the same problem, i pray oceanic doesnt see your posting on nairaland, as they will automatically disqualify you, mumu.
you better take it off ewu merije.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by chizoma: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2006
I THINK IT'S GOOD ONE DON'T ATTENDED A TEST IF NOT INVITED.THE CHOAS AND DEGREDATION IS JUST TOO MUCH ,WE SHD NOT CONTONUOSLY ALLOW UNIFORM GUY AND OUR TO BE EMPLOYER TO BE USING TEAR GAS AND "KOBOKO" ON US WE ARE RESPECTABLE GRADUATES NOT CRIMINALS.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by Hugoboi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2006
chizoma:

I THINK IT'S GOOD ONE DON'T ATTENDED A TEST IF NOT INVITED.THE CHOAS AND DEGREDATION IS JUST TOO MUCH ,WE SHD NOT CONTONUOSLY ALLOW UNIFORM GUY AND OUR TO BE EMPLOYER TO BE USING TEAR GAS AND "KOBOKO" ON US WE ARE RESPECTABLE GRADUATES NOT CRIMINALS.

True story!!
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by LAXIST(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2006
@marcujay,
I really understand ur point of view, concerning the IBPLC test, but come to think of it, it was nice of him (Ajks) to post the venue and the date of the test. Do u know that most gatecrashers often write test and pass? (If they are allowed to). I know of a particular test i attended, it was well coordinated, in the sense that the authorities first of all allowed those that were invited to write the test before those that were not invited. It is the situation of the economy, and if only we (applicants) can obey simple instructions like go back, form a queue, etc, we might not have been tear gased and all sort of humilation from those mopols.
Well, that is the way i see it.
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by miriam2002(f): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2006
Please tell them because of their initial gragra Intercontinental Bank has refused to call some of us that still have hope of being invited for the interview Please oh i also apply for Oceanic bank and i have not receive any letter i hope this one will not turn out like that of Intercontinental Bank where the patient dog eat nobone
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by dikoko(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2006
Pls any news about experienced people?
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by dasarge(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2006
Hi Dikoko,
I noticed that you are an experienced banker unfortunately affected by the result of Nigerian banking Industry's frantic effort to catch up with the Bassell 2 Capitalization arrangement. I want you to get in touch with me and lets discuss what options you might have. Kind regards to you. reach me on dasarge1311@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by dasarge(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2006
Hi Dikoko,
I noticed that you are an experienced banker unfortunately affected by the result of Nigerian banking Industry's frantic effort to catch up with the Bassell 2 Capitalization arrangement. I want you to get in touch with me and lets discuss what options you might have. Kind regards to you. reach me on dasarge1311@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by danjay1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2006
pls applied but got no invitation, and so far all invitation i msaw has been Kaduna can anyone explian pls,
Re: Oceanic Is Inviting by frankiriri(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2006
Hi guys
Is there a clique or something
Im new to naraland and I believe that I cold make some good contributions
Im an chartered accountant and for now I free lincig till I get the job of my dreams( which may just be his oceanic job)
So I would appreciate if someone is able t answer my question on whether they have started inviting those with non banking audit experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy @hot Fm Owerri / Works Online Get Paid / Nddc Job Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.