Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,340 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips (4470 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips by abuov: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2013
Hi guy,I
Re: Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips by dav8id(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2013
abuov: Hi guy,I need info on how to import goods from china to naija, the risk involve and the kind of goods that is on high demand. Thank you for your response. Serious Minded people only.
there is a thread that already deal with this issue. Why can you go through it.

for high in demand item i suggest you go for android tablet,not just android tablet but customized android tablet that you will target a specific group of individual that they buy it in bulk, not just that but if you are lucky enough they will give you a supply deal.ie you will be supplying it for them while they resell it within thereselve.
Re: Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips by abuov: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2013
@Dav8id thank you for your contribution.Good point Bro,I still need more pls
Re: Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips by mannymc007: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
HAVE YOU WANTED TO START AN IMPORTATION BUSINESS AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT? DO YOU WANT TO IMPORT THINGS LIKE: BLACKBERRY'S,IPADS,EPADS,LAPTOPS AND THE LIKES EVEN ACCESSORIES FOR COMPUTERS,PHONES,CARS ETC FROM THE US,UK,MALAYSIA....(not china),THEN LOOK NO FUTHER. visit:www.ukblackberry4less.tk for more information. smiley

Re: Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips by arimahoseloka(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2013
Y must u collect money?
Re: Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips by abuov: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
abuov: Hi guy,I need info on how to import goods from china to naija, the risk involve and the kind of goods that is on high demand. Thank you for your response. Serious Minded people only.

(1) (Reply)

Group Caught In Western Union Scam / How To Own Enugu’s Coal City Taxi / How Do I Become A Paga Agent/ Mobile Money Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.