Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,711 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pls I Need U Guys Help. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls I Need U Guys Help. (510 Views)

I Need U Babie Rnb Beat Instrument NEW BEAT 2015 / Krayola, Eyonigga N Mykali. Pls I Need U Guys On This Thread. 10ks / "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need U Guys Help. by Flygerian1(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2013
I wanto know the name of the guy that sang the song that has following chorus:

Sha ma nogere, ma lo slow
sun mo mi jekajo
Ja mukulu, jamu keke (2x)
Moni ja mukulu jamu keke (8x)

Pls, I'll like to know the name of the musician, the title of the song and where to download the music, thanks.
Re: Pls I Need U Guys Help. by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2013
Just google Skales, can't remember the title of the track lol!
Re: Pls I Need U Guys Help. by Flygerian1(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2013
Brand_new: Just google Skales, can't remember the title of the track lol!
God bless my broda! Got it!

When I first had that song, i know the voice sounds like skales but I wasn't sure if he's really the one. I was in a restaurant on Sunday (when Nigeria match was about to start) and the song was playing. Believe u me, I went GaGa! That was when I said to ma self that I must get that song. I wanted to ask the server there but he's a Chinese (he doesn't know about naija jamz).

But I really can't believe that song was sang by skales (I don't like him before). He also sang another one called "ko mo le." I like that one also (I watched the video of that one first but I just downloaded the audio now). Beginning to like the guy sha. Just hope he doesn't fvck up.
Re: Pls I Need U Guys Help. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
grin I knew he just got a new fan when I saw your post lol! You should check out Shaydee too. Sang the hook on "gbadun your parole" Song by EME crew. Dude's got a smooth voice like caramel. He's also got that charming look too. @no homo grin
Re: Pls I Need U Guys Help. by Flygerian1(m): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2013
LOL... new fan? I pray o! No b only new fan, na new AC. He really annoyed me with his primary school rap in that "baddest boy" song. Rap is wack as hell. Well, lets see if he can really win me over. Tell will tell. #laffin out loud @ no homo #

Hey! Inyanya's album is out. Any idea where to download em?

(1) (Reply)

Goldie Video With Her Husband / Music: MARK-B - Thank God Ft FO / Naija Mix N169 Is Out! And Hottt!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.