Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (450777 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Emmyk:
For eventual mentions cry cry

cheesy
better not think about that for now
i guess u better start reading nowangry
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 1:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Emmyk:

Thanks dear.

Nap for two cheesy Meanwhile Imma watch a very hilarious movie after tonight's study - The Dictator wink

I've never seen it. Is it good?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 2:25am On Aug 10, 2014
dre11:

the toast and honey will be ok
but am not a fan of caffine induced tea....... so, i don't take coffeelipsrsealed

Oh, I see ... so what do you take with your breakfast in the morning?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 2:48am On Aug 10, 2014
dre11:

on the last lap....
So, i guess i will be free like a bird from classess for sometime
still thinking of going further, but it all depends

pls do it quickly and timely, and i guess ur friends and prof will be of help.

I hope the medics there have found a vaccine for Ebola virus, because the death toll keep rising in along the western african terrain.

Wow, I bet you can't wait to spread your wings for a while smiley... Don't stop for too long... Keep aiming higher and higher. One of my professors used to say ** we can lose everything - our belongings, home, and even the clothes on our backs can be taken away, but no one can strip us of our hard earned diplomas**

Thank you for the encouragement - I will try my best to keep pushing along so I can climb higher and higher grin

I hope and pray the medics and scientists will keep vigilant on discovering a cure for this horrible Ebola virus. So far, there is speculation about this ZMapp that doesn't have proven statistics on treating humans. Also, I was reading about TKM-Ebola produced by a Canadian pharmaceutical co but the FDA put a stop on further experiments because they want more info on side effects. I really hope all the countries will take out the politics from this and combine all the scientific abilities and knowledge to fight the Ebola outbreak and help save all the lives at risk in West Africa. In the meantime, I hope all the local communities will try their best to exercise more hygiene than ever before. All the medicine in the world will be more successful if we practice cleanliness. I wish I could do something ... I hate just sitting on the sidelines and reading or watching the news sad angry

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Emmyk(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2014
texanomaly:

I've never seen it. Is it good?

Classic it is!! You should really see it , please. wink

Happy Sunday. smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Emmyk:
Classic it is!! You should really see it , please. wink

Happy Sunday. smiley
What is that?

Sorry lipsrsealed
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Emmyk(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2014
harlos:
What is that?

Sorry lipsrsealed
A movie... THE DICTATOR. Go figure. wink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Emmyk:
A movie... THE DICTATOR. Go figure. wink
thank you....
Howdy?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
harlos: thank you....
Howdy?

You should watch it... It's very funny cheesy grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
GatJokez:

You should watch it... It's very funny cheesy grin
I'll because you say sosmiley

How are you too?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
harlos: I'll because you say sosmiley

How are you too?

You will laugh and laugh cheesy

I'm OK and nursing a broken foot .... so having TV overdose lol shocked cool grin .... how about you?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
GatJokez:

Wow, I bet you can't wait to spread your wings for a while smiley... Don't stop for too long... Keep aiming higher and higher. One of my professors used to say ** we can lose everything - our belongings, home, and even the clothes on our backs can be taken away, but no one can strip us of our hard earned diplomas**

Thank you for the encouragement - I will try my best to keep pushing along so I can climb higher and higher grin

I hope and pray the medics and scientists will keep vigilant on discovering a cure for this horrible Ebola virus. So far, there is speculation about this ZMapp that doesn't have proven statistics on treating humans. Also, I was reading about TKM-Ebola produced by a Canadian pharmaceutical co but the FDA put a stop on further experiments because they want more info on side effects. I really hope all the countries will take out the politics from this and combine all the scientific abilities and knowledge to fight the Ebola outbreak and help save all the lives at risk in West Africa. In the meantime, I hope all the local communities will try their best to exercise more hygiene than ever before. All the medicine in the world will be more successful if we practice cleanliness. I wish I could do something ... I hate just sitting on the sidelines and reading or watching the news sad angry

thanks for all the infor and advices about hygine and educational pursuit....
Will definately put that in mind
and the govt is going thier best trying to educate people on cleanliness and care about health. Just hope this doesn't go out of hand because our infastructure are not capable of dealing with emmergiences and such outbreak if it did occur

i guess ure weekend was great and u did had time to go relaxing with friends since i heard u had change jobs........ glad this new job is way better than ur formers jobs
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
GatJokez:

Oh, I see ... so what do you take with your breakfast in the morning?

most times i do only brunch
so, am less concern with breakfast
if am to take breakfast........ it will be rice and stew
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
GatJokez:

You will laugh and laugh cheesy

I'm OK and nursing a broken foot .... so having TV overdose lol shocked cool grin .... how about you?
I'm ok and sitting on a bed.
..waiting for laugh to come

Wish I know a site I can download that from, only downloaded the trailer
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2014
harlos:
I'm ok and sitting on a bed.
..waiting for laugh to come

Wish I know a site I can download that from, only downloaded the trailer

Hmmmm, don't know any such site. I watched this movie with my sister last year. Hit up some of da techies, they might know wink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2014
dre11:

most times i do only brunch
so, am less concern with breakfast
if am to take breakfast........ it will be rice and stew

Mmmmmm, sounds tasteful - that's the if you take breakfast smiley ..... I am good to skip lunch and even dinner so long as I have something for breakfast. Funny how different people have different preferences. I only know a few breakfast people - most people seem to have similar preferences like you smiley smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 1:04am On Aug 11, 2014
dre11:

thanks for all the infor and advices about hygine and educational pursuit....
Will definately put that in mind
and the govt is going thier best trying to educate people on cleanliness and care about health. Just hope this doesn't go out of hand because our infastructure are not capable of dealing with emmergiences and such outbreak if it did occur

i guess ure weekend was great and u did had time to go relaxing with friends since i heard u had change jobs........ glad this new job is way better than ur formers jobs

I was watching and reading the news on who's doing what to help with the Ebola crisis. There are some 50+ doctors from the USA traveling to West Africa to assist with treatment of patients with Ebola virus. Also, a few other doctors from several hospitals are making trips solo to lend a hand and a few hospitals are donating medical supplies and pharmaceuticals. Canada is also sending medical personnel, equipment, and medical supplies. All this is supposed to happen within the next 30 days. The EU is contributing financial assistance through the WHO organization. I just hope they all move faster and start allowing use of the few experimental drugs out there. I pray this truly becomes an international united effort to combat this horrendous virus.

Sources:

http://en.starafrica.com/news/west-africa-eu-boosts-its-immediate-aid-to-contain-ebola-outbreak.html

http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-africa-ebola-doctors-20140804-story.html

http://www.international.gc.ca/media/dev/news-communiques/2014/08/08b.aspx?lang=eng

http://www.kpax.com/news/2-missoula-hospital-volunteers-to-help-fight-ebola-in-west-africa/

http://www.boston.com/health/2014/08/04/boston-medical-center-doctor-head-west-africa-help-contain-ebola/znUA5U9tIlHmFFw8oZefmK/story.html

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
GatJokez:

Mmmmmm, sounds tasteful - that's the if you take breakfast smiley ..... I am good to skip lunch and even dinner so long as I have something for breakfast. Funny how different people have different preferences. I only know a few breakfast people - most people seem to have similar preferences like you smiley smiley

can't follow ur preferences ma
but, thats just the way i do almost everyday.....
Twice a day..... thats how i do eat expect i eat some small chops inbtw

GatJokez: ......

thanks for the informations
its quite helpful and insightful self
i hope the will come quickly since our medical doctors are on strike and the medical personnel are also complaining of neglect since they believe the hospital are not better equiped to take care of patients who may have contacted this bacterial

also they fear that they tooo are at risk of being infected since their are not enough protective equipment and safety cloths for them to who are the medical personnel.
But, the noise and panic about has reduced since alot of people are awear about its and ways to comb it from spreading.

Also all i guess u heard about the catholic church here saying no communion or hand shake in church just to prevent its spreadembarassed *thats just their own sha*
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Feraz(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ok... So I decided to check the profile of forum gamers; I noticed something.... There's this particular moniker with more than 100 likes and her face is not showing. Why this injustice? cry cry cry

Ignore me... How are we? grin grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 3:20am On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

can't follow ur preferences ma
but, thats just the way i do almost everyday.....
Twice a day..... thats how i do eat expect i eat some small chops inbtw

thanks for the informations
its quite helpful and insightful self
i hope the will come quickly since our medical doctors are on strike and the medical personnel are also complaining of neglect since they believe the hospital are not better equiped to take care of patients who may have contacted this bacterial

also they fear that they tooo are at risk of being infected since their are not enough protective equipment and safety cloths for them to who are the medical personnel.
But, the noise and panic about has reduced since alot of people are awear about its and ways to comb it from spreading.

Also all i guess u heard about the catholic church here saying no communion or hand shake in church just to prevent its spreadembarassed *thats just their own sha*

I'm glad to share what info I learn smiley ... To me, knowledge is power. I hope more help comes quickly also.

Glad the noise and panic has decreased... should make it more possible to deal with the situation with a cool head. Yea, I have mixed feelings about how the Catholic church is handling the situation also... even though I completely understand their concern, church is supposed to be our moral and spiritual support and their move is sending a bad message. God bless us!!!
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2014
GatJokez:

I'm glad to share what info I learn smiley ... To me, knowledge is power. I hope more help comes quickly also.

Glad the noise and panic has decreased... should make it more possible to deal with the situation with a cool head. Yea, I have mixed feelings about how the Catholic church is handling the situation also... even though I completely understand their concern, church is supposed to be our moral and spiritual support and their move is sending a bad message. God bless us!!!

Amen to ur last prayer
things will get better.......
And the death toil from the bacterial have surpass 1000th now
and i was told we have recorded the 3rd dead victim here in 9ja but, i will try to verify it....
So, aw is the weather of there because its fricking cold here.
Has the NFL season started.... heard the NBA season will soon kick off....
And i guess ure soooo loving ur new job, takia ma'am
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

Amen to ur last prayer
things will get better.......
And the death toil from the bacterial have surpass 1000th now
and i was told we have recorded the 3rd dead victim here in 9ja but, i will try to verify it....
So, aw is the weather of there because its fricking cold here.
Has the NFL season started.... heard the NBA season will soon kick off....
And i guess ure soooo loving ur new job, takia ma'am

mornin' and happy hump day smiley

The weather is hot and rainy. Sorry it's cold for you all. Try to stay warm wink When does weather start warming up in naija? Then you'll be missing the cool weather grin

Yea I think I read about the 3rd death too - so sad. Is that counting that Sawyer guy who brought the Ebola virus? At least the casualties are not multiplying fast. I pray that's a good sign for naija and it means everyone is doing their part in preventing from this spreading more.

I been stuck at home cuz I got hurt at work undecided... my job being very supportive and I hope I can go back soon.,

So, what all do you have to do to finalize your studies? Are you planning a big graduation bash?

Have a good day sir cheesy

P.S. NFL is having some preseason games and the first week starts on September 04th. Sooo happy sports starting back up again smiley.. Can't wait for this weekend to start Premier League season grin... What sports are you looking forward to the most?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 3:34am On Aug 14, 2014
GatJokez:

Hmmmm, don't know any such site. I watched this movie with my sister last year. Hit up some of da techies, they might know wink
last year?
I think its a new filmundecided
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by vosquare: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2014
morning
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2014
harlos: last year?
I think its a new filmundecided

It's original release date was May 2012, but that was here in the USA smiley. So, maybe movies get released later in naija undecided
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
GatJokez:

It's original release date was May 2012, but that was here in the USA smiley. So, maybe movies get released later in naija undecided
lol. I just heard about it tho.....too many movies with limited time undecided
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Acidosis(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
HFOG:
U no go kill me o
smiley

How have you been, mama?
did you recieve my request?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by HFOG(f): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Acidosis:
smiley

How have you been, mama?
did you recieve my request?
No sir. Or maybe I did and didn't know you were the one. Could u inbox me? Sorry for the stress
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
HFOG:
No sir. Or maybe I did and didn't know you were the one. Could u inbox me? Sorry for the stress
I sent a message alongside the request. Name is I**** M-i

smiley no be stress o
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Tovot: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bantino I have come again o, can I pls have the link to the likes thread? Thanks
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Bantino(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tovot: Bantino I have come again o, can I pls have the link to the likes thread? Thanks

www.nairaland.com/1789389/comment-without-like-wins/27#25
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by GatJokez(f): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
harlos: lol. I just heard about it tho.....too many movies with limited time undecided

Oh, I see ...... totally understand time constraints sad ..... time doesn't like to wait tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.