Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (427790 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Jbluv55(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
2nd HALF, BLUES STILL LEADING BY 3 GOALS AGAINST BURNLEY'S 1 GOAL. UP BLUES cool
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Evening everybodi around here........
Seems this place is dark.......

Let me look for matches to lit up this place and make it livelygringrin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11: Evening everybodi around here........

Let me look for matches to lit up this place and make it livelygringrin

*walks in with a torch*

HellOooooOoooo
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

*walks in with a torch*

HellOooooOoooo

cheesy
a touch this time when the night is still far.....

Abi, u dey look for ur ear-rings that fell off the floor from yesterday clubbingundecided
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
a touch this time when the night is still far.....

Abi, u dey look for ur ear-rings that fell off the floor from yesterday clubbingundecided

I don't go clubbing.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

I don't go clubbing.

so, why did u then come with touch in the day.....

*u don't mean thatundecided... That u haven't gone clubbing with the girls on their night-out or with male friends*
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

so, why did u then come with touch in the day.....

*u don't mean thatundecided... That u haven't gone clubbing with the girls on their night-out or with male friends*

Because you said this:

dre11: Evening everybodi around here........

Let me look for matches to lit up this place and make it lively
gringrin

I didn't type touch...I typed toRch. I haven't been to a club in years.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

Because you said this:

I didn't type touch...I typed toRch. I haven't been to a club in years.

cheesy
torch........ u know the touch was a slip of hand....

The dark was figuratively used there and didn't know ure following thesame sequence like me.....

Anyway, mah bad i wasn't flowing in thesame freguency like u were........

So, now that ure in the bar...... can we create our own clubbing moment hereundecided
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
torch........ u know the touch was a slip of hand....

The dark was figuratively used there and didn't know ure following thesame sequence like me.....

Anyway, mah bad i wasn't flowing in thesame freguency like u were........

So, now that ure in the bar...... can we create our own clubbing moment hereundecided

That depends...What did you have in mind?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

That depends...What did you have in mind?

i thought we are in a world of ladies first.......
Thats way someone is taking as a gentleman

*or are we to drop that notion*
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

i thought we are in a world of ladies first.......
Thats way someone is taking as a gentleman

*or are we to drop that notion*

I think we should turn some lights on, and invite others so we are not alone. grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

I think we should turn some lights on, and invite others so we are not alone. grin

cheesy
cheesy
so, who do we invite then......
Because am open to any invite........ because am reading to dance with u alone to the sound of the karoke while others are party or watching cool
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
so, who do we invite then......
Because am open to any invite........ because am reading to dance with u alone to the sound of the karoke while others are party or watching cool

That one got me smiling. Points for dre11. smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

That one got me smiling. Points for dre11. smiley

cheesy
cheesy
*would have loved to see the smilling face*

so, have u notified those who u want to be at the party/bar
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
*would have loved to see the smilling face*

so, have u notified those who u want to be at the party/bar

We have many of the same friends. I'll let you choose.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

We have many of the same friends. I'll let you choose.

we visit different section and our common section is here......
So, most of ur friends aren't mine and mine aren't urs....

But..... let me start by inviting Luxanne to the parriii

so, its ur turngrin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

we visit different section and our common section is here......
So, most of ur friends aren't mine and mine aren't urs....

But..... let me start by inviting Luxanne to the parriii

so, its ur turngrin

Ok. I'll invite harlos. Your turn.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

hum!!!
Just asking
am i to invite the ladies while u call out the guys...

Or just random picking and samplingundecided
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

where its the parri at....I've arrive cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

hum!!!
Just asking
am i to invite the ladies while u call out the guys...

Or just random picking and samplingundecided

Random is fine
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

Random is fine

thats cool.......
Aw many guest are we expecting self

so, i can make mah list tight and not leave room for error and slips
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
harlos: where its the parri at....I've arrive cheesy

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
one of her guest have arrivedgrin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
dre11:

thats cool.......
Aw many guest are we expecting self

so, i can make mah list tight and not leave room for error and slips

Hmmm... Let's let each guest invite one person and see how many we can get here.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Harlos you invite one guest please.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

Random is fine
Hi Tex smiley How is your day going?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Paroman: Hi Tex smiley How is your day going?

Great! Yours? We are trying to get a little party going. Want to come? You may invite one person. grin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

Great! Yours? We are trying to get a little party going. Want to come? You may invite one person. grin
Errrr Tex where is the party holding? On this particular thread? undecided
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

Hmmm... Let's let each guest invite one person and see how many we can get here.

cheesy
thats a great idea......
Thats one reason i know this dance is gonna be special because u keep giving me reasons to make it the best night ever on the dance floor......
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
Paroman: Errrr Tex where is the party holding? On this particular thread? undecided

Lol...we are trying.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly: Harlos you invite one guest please.
lorlaahlozz...but I never still know where the part is at
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by texanomaly(f): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
harlos: lorlaahlozz...but I never still know where the part is at
Shall we take it to Jbluv s bar?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...we are trying.
cheesy ok count me in then. I'm inviting errrrrrrrrrrm Lero15 to the party.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.