Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (427773 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 11:54am On May 13, 2015
AirborneLacer:

You mean Brenda's kinda craziness? I can't put up with that too grin grin

You and I know you've just lied. You couldn't get enough of her, you were literally a pest a wanted pest tho gringringrin
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 13, 2015
luxanne:

You and I know you've just lied. You couldn't get enough of her, you were literally a pest a wanted pest tho gringringrin

Lmao @ Wanted pest.

Decorum means everything to me, that you know. I can't be an advocator of emotional stability and still be a pest.

Brenda was crazy, stop taking sides here, we all know you were her chief bride's maid tongue tongue
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by AfricanApple(f): 1:23pm On May 13, 2015
luxanne:
AfricanApple smileysmiley
Lanxot smileysmiley
Hey you two. Been a while.
yes o, Mami and I missed you. doing great?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 2:44pm On May 13, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Lmao @ Wanted pest.

Decorum means everything to me, that you know. I can't be an advocator of emotional stability and still be a pest.

Brenda was crazy, stop taking sides here, we all know you were her chief bride's maid tongue tongue

She is crazy abi? Lemme quickly tag her to this post,

Cc April07

*snaps fingers*

*evil grin*

gringringrintongue
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 2:47pm On May 13, 2015
AfricanApple:
yes o, Mami and I missed you. doing great?

Missed you too jare. Was just checking up on you kiss

Am well as well smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by AfricanApple(f): 10:05pm On May 13, 2015
luxanne:

Missed you too jare. Was just checking up on you kiss
Am well as well smiley
that's why you are a Darling cheesy thanks o jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:45am On May 14, 2015
luxanne:

She is crazy abi? Lemme quickly tag her to this post,

Cc April07

*snaps fingers*

*evil grin*

gringringrintongue

See? This is why I don't interract with women.

Just a little gossip and the one gossiped about knows about it.

What has happened to confidentiality?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:45am On May 14, 2015
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sosiqdude(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2015
Hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!
Your missing brother is back. I really miss here..I miss everybody and especially.........................
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 3:39pm On May 14, 2015
AirborneLacer:

See? This is why I don't interract with women.

Just a little gossip and the one gossiped about knows about it.

What has happened to confidentiality?

And there I was thinking men don't gossip undecided
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 3:43pm On May 14, 2015
sosiqdude:
Hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!

Your missing brother is back.
I really miss here..I miss everybody and especially.........................

You!!! How dare you open a game thread and disappeared?! angryangryangry
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 14, 2015
luxanne:

And there I was thinking men don't gossip undecided

For the men, gossip isn't a conventional behaviour, but that doesn't stop us from carrying out the act tongue

I doubt we were gossiping though.

Gossip kinda relates to rumor and hearsay.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 4:44pm On May 14, 2015
AirborneLacer:

For the men, gossip isn't a conventional behaviour, but that doesn't stop us from carrying out the act tongue

I doubt we were gossiping though.

Gossip kinda relates to rumor and hearsay.

But you're the one who called it gossip.

Hence it wouldn't be outta place calling you the gossiper on here tongue
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 14, 2015
luxanne:

But you're the one who called it gossip.

Hence it wouldn't be outta place calling you the gossiper on here tongue

Slip of the tongue tongue tongue

How has life been treating you?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2015
mrng pals
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by cynthiaokaka(f): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Please sir I want u to help campaign for sosiqdude for mr.nairaland...

Please support the handsome guy

www.nairaland.com/sosiqdude
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Emmyk(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Princeparix:
mrng pals
Jumping guy. How have you been? cheesy
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Emmyk:
Jumping guy. How have you been? cheesy
Mrng boss. Have been better. U?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Emmyk(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Princeparix:
Mrng boss. Have been better. U?
Cold morning here. Trying to be fine. Wbu?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2015
Emmyk:

Cold morning here. Trying to be fine. Wbu?
its been long man. How ur end?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hiya smileysmiley

@Princeparix, Emmyk
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Emmyk(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
luxanne:
Hiya smileysmiley
@Princeparix, Emmyk
Holla smiley How ur side?
Hectic day here. Final year ain't bread n butter... cheesy embarassed
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2015
luxanne:
Hiya smileysmiley

@Princeparix, Emmyk
how u dy Lux?

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Phlaser(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wow... I'm making money while I sleep. Care to join me in the world of MAPs then chat me up via 08068677508. I promise you that you will sack your boss in no time.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Emmyk:

Holla smiley How ur side?

Hectic day here. Final year ain't bread n butter... cheesy embarassed

Aww pele...it shall all pass you hear.

More power to your elbow smiley

Am aii, was just checking up on you
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Princeparix:
how u dy Lux?

Good, good...glad you came around. Been a long whilesmiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2015
luxanne:

Good, good...glad you came around. Been a long whilesmiley
Yes o. Jblux and his wizard coven bin d fight my nairaland existance but oluwa is involve. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2015
Princeparix:
Yes o. Jblux and his wizard coven bin d fight my nairaland existance but oluwa is involve. Which way Nigeria?
Forward nani. Keep looking straight cheesy

Jumper.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2015
harlos:

Forward nani. Keep looking straight cheesy

Jumper.
lolz... Brother hwfa? Me no dey APC o, Na UPP tinz
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Princeparix:
lolz... Brother hwfa? Me no dey APC o, Na UPP tinz

Hehehe. Hope say na better thing u dey plan sha

Long time no see, na politic throw u commot like stone?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2015
harlos:

Hehehe. Hope say na better thing u dey plan sha

Long time no see, na politic throw u commot like stone?
for where.. Just trying to adjust to life after graduating. How our wifey? Or u don turn Maje Ayida
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Princeparix:
for where.. Just trying to adjust to life after graduating. How our wifey? Or u don turn Maje Ayida

Who/what is maje ayida? I am harlos cheesy

Our wifey? THey are fine o, i hardly see then here sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.