Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (427977 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
harlos:

that is the code
cool
lol missed ya bro

sweettease:

I'm actually more surprised at you
Guess who found her way back.... Helo pumpkin

luxanne:

Lool
Surviving jare, whatelse can we do? smiley
join the winning team Lux

luxanne:

Happy belated birthday harlos. Wishing you the very best of it smileysmiley
But why are you both (u and parix) chatting codedly na? All those striked through posts am seeing, hmm lool
ah ah Lux.... Do like say u get myopia nah
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2015
luxanne:

Happy belated birthday harlos. Wishing you the very best of it smileysmiley

But why are you both (u and parix) chatting codedly na? All those striked through posts am seeing, hmm lool

I guess you won't know. Its men's talk cheesy

Thanks
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 12:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Princeparix:
lol missed ya bro
Same here bro.

Sweettease.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by joywendy(f): 2:25am On Jun 21, 2015
luxanne:
Joywendy wink

I don't know where else to derail but here, see me thinking of where to reply your post grin

First off, am aii and thanks for the mention on your dairy smiley good to know you have my birthday in mind too, I dont want advance wishes jor, so save it till when its time lool

Hehe you want me opening a dairyshocked what will I write in it when am even rarely online posting to start with, abeg na jump N pass o lool

Wishing you the very best in ur exams dear, success is sure smiley

lolz if u say so then, you are welcome btw smiley

No oh, you ain't running away tongue grin You can just write on random stuff, not compulsory you update often.

Thanks so much! I really need it smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sosiqdude(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
luxanne:

You!!! How dare you open a game thread and disappeared?! angryangryangry

Joywendy...harlos I really need ur support and vote now...

Click the link and vote for me www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination/31#35026762
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2015
RaeMystix:

Ehhh?...Is that so? cheesy

Playing mind games....... You aren't good at that
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Become self employed with just your system and internet connection. you can simply go online anytime at the comfort of your home. Make money online from sports most especially football; all you need to do is create an online sports betting account with 1960bet, surebet, nairabet or any betting company that offers online sports betting services although the ones just mentioned are the best in the online sports betting industry with high odds and fast payment. Here is a simple trick i apply to double my money with ease

Though Sports betting have been tagged by most people as being highly risky to get involved but it is not so when you know how to stake and tend not to be greedy; in fact the gain is far more higher than the risk involved. What i am about to share is for those who are willing to stake high and double or triple their money fast. Most people involved in sports betting want to accumulate 10 to 30 games on one slip and play with #100, now their reason for accumulating such amount of games is because they want the money to increase but the chance of winning the money is very very low. Here is how i double or even triple my money with less risk; in sports betting there are so many options but the safest and easiest is playing "OVER 1.5" What this means is that in a particular football match there must be two goals and above and we all know that it is very easy to score two goals in football.
Now the odd attached to this is between 1.20 to 1.30, now if you are to accumulate 4 or 5(preferably 4) matches with this kind of odd the total odd will be from 2.0 to 3 and you place a bet of #10000 in a space of two hours you will be having extra #10000 or #20000 as your profit from the game. it is very easy and simple, you don't need to bother yourself about who wins the match all you know is that they must score two goals and you will get fast cash. This method is beneficial to only those who are willing to stake highly not by betting with #100.

so you can register with these ones below or any sports betting company you know of that offers online betting services
1960bet
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate393684

Nairabet
https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate635465

surebet
https://www.surebet247.com/Odds/registration/affiliate98714
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by RaeMystix: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
dre11:

Playing mind games....... You aren't good at that
Hmm!!..?Do not underestimate me in terms of such, cos i've been very successful at that.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hmm!!..?Do not underestimate me in terms of such, cos i've been very successful at that.

You haven't being successful joor.... Because I could read BTW the lines
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by RaeMystix: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
dre11:

You haven't being successful joor.... Because I could read BTW the lines

Oh pls!!....It's obvious. grin....I guessed you finally checked your followers.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Emmyk(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
luxanne:

Aww pele...it shall all pass you hear.
More power to your elbow smiley
Am aii, was just checking up on you
Thanks Chum. I finished my papers last week... Home things baby wink U ghud?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2015
RaeMystix:

Oh pls!!....It's obvious. grin....I guessed you finally checked your followers.

Have checked that long time ago and I did known you have unfollowed me......

I just decided to be quiet thinking it was a mistake on your path
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by RaeMystix: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2015
dre11:

Have checked that long time ago and I did known you have unfollowed me......

I just decided to be quiet thinking it was a mistake on your path

Not really.....I think i got upset over something that you did/Said.....Can't remember what exactly that was. Either way, I've actually forgotten what went wrong....That's just me.

Anyways. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!....6 months long over due.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Princeparix:

join the winning team Lux

ah ah Lux.... Do like say u get myopia nah

Lool

Where's the winning team?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
harlos:

I guess you won't know. Its men's talk cheesy

Thanks

Hehe carry go jare, am not one to eavesdrop, lool
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
joywendy:

lolz if u say so then, you are welcome btw smiley

No oh, you ain't running away tongue grin You can just write on random stuff, not compulsory you update often.

Thanks so much! I really need it smiley

You're welcome dear smiley

And on the request, uhm...ok lemme sleep on it then tonguegrincheesysmiley

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Emmyk:

Thanks Chum. I finished my papers last week... Home things baby wink
U ghud?

Yay! Congratulations dear...success is suresmiley

Yeah, been good.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
RaeMystix:

Not really.....I think i got upset over something that you did/Said.....Can't remember what exactly that was. Either way, I've actually forgotten what went wrong....That's just me.

Anyways. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!....6 months long over due.

That means I should be the one angry if I did something and you decided to keep malice about that thing for long
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by RaeMystix: 3:33am On Jun 25, 2015
dre11:

That means I should be the one angry if I did something and you decided to keep malice about that thing for long

Yeah!....Well....I'm sorry
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Princeparix(m): 6:31am On Jun 25, 2015
luxanne:

Lool

Where's the winning team?
Boko haram joint military force. Mrng
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2015
luxanne:

Hehe carry go jare, am not one to eavesdrop, lool
You did already. Lol.

Long time , trust u r doing good wink
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2015
Princeparix:
Boko haram joint military force. Mrng

Like seriously? Lool wait, is that what you've been upto? Lil wonder tongue

Good morning you too smiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
harlos:

You did already. Lol.

Long time , trust u r doing good wink

You both should have gotten a room then na lool

My dear, na so we see am o. Na you even scarce pass sef. Am fine jare.

You and parix should bring your partners and come play the couple's game jor, I need my people on that list.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by harlos: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2015
luxanne:

You both should have gotten a room then na lool

My dear, na so we see am o. Na you even scarce pass sef. Am fine jare.

You and parix should bring your partners and come play the couple's game jor, I need my people on that list.

Here is where we can talk as we like tongue

Na school o. And na dat same reason we don lose our patners undecided

...well mybe f i see ts fun enough, i might reconsider. Mention me
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by luxanne(f): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2015
harlos:

Here is where we can talk as we like tongue

Na school o. And na dat same reason we don lose our patners undecided

...well mybe f i see ts fun enough, i might reconsider. Mention me

Lool

Its fun dear. You were'nt around last edition? Click on my profile, the thread is there.

Make up your mind afterwards on here https://www.nairaland.com/2351643/nairaland-couples-competition-2015-planning

smileysmiley
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by sosiqdude(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
RaeMystix:

Yeah!....Well....I'm sorry

The elders will have to seat and listen to your apologygrin

How is it big sis and........
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by RaeMystix: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
dre11:

The elders will have to seat and listen to your apologygrin

How is it big sis and........

shocked shocked grin grin....Okay oh...So you mean to tell me that my apology is still pending?.

Wonderful.....It's hot as hell over here, but it's alot better than the cold.

You...How's life?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
RaeMystix:

shocked shocked grin grin....Okay oh...So you mean to tell me that my apology is still pending?.

Wonderful.....It's hot as hell over here, but it's alot better than the cold.

You...How's life?

I was actually thinking of making it pending for just 1/4 of the time you used to get annoyed with me without letting me know

You did answer my questions about your sister?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by RaeMystix: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
dre11:

I was actually thinking of making it pending for just 1/4 of the time you used to get annoyed with me without letting me know

You did answer my questions about your sister?
grin. Okay!...I am annoyed about you being hesitant to forgive me...There i'm telling you....That seems like a big improvement on my part...Right?.

Which question haven't I aswered. Biko?. I thought you were refering to me?. Or were you refering to my sis?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by dre11(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
RaeMystix:

grin. Okay!...I am annoyed about you being hesitant to forgive me...There i'm telling you....That seems like a big improvement on my part...Right?.

Which question haven't I aswered. Biko?. I thought you were refering to me?. Or were you refering to my sis?

Not a big improvement because you waited for 6months to say it
And it was after I did call you out before you could mention it.......

That is if I don't take that step... Only God knows when it will........

Talking about your big sister
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by RaeMystix: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
dre11:

Not a big improvement because you waited for 6months to say it
And it was after I did call you out before you could mention it.......

That is if I don't take that step... Only God knows when it will........

Talking about your big sister

Alright!!...Okay!....I'm sorry.

My sis is also doing great....I now have a nephew....Became an aunt this past March.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.