Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers - Forum Games (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers (450725 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol about 3/4 of this post is you ‘continuing’ and ‘repeating’ things too, you’re doing exactly what you’re complaining/telling iPopAlomo off about.

Lool you’re the same guy posting ‘indecent’ sexual memes on an ‘ashawo’ thread lool, not very ‘proper’, smh what would your pastor say? Sha tone down the hypocrisy so these your sanctimonious sermons can be taken more seriously, too damn nosey
Don't mind him we like what we see, me dissing you was to get your attention back then. There's no big deal. tongue
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Vorpal:

Madam, that is me contributing to the thread and asking for their opinion if they choose to give it. I posted such comments and asked for their opinion. If they had, you would have seen where I was going with it.

You don't expect me to post scriptures on an ashawo thread to get certain replies I want, to start a topic I intend to.

As per ipopalomo, you should have quoted him and directed your post to him, I believe far more earlier than this if you had a point.

Nosey? How so? My post wasn't aimed at you na. Who is being the nosey one here now? And am sure I did not mention you in the post. The only time I was so far is your pic, which was just once not to warrant "too damn nosey". Plus the pic is of public view, so? Guys making remarks about fondli.ng with it are not nosey ba?
Can you see your selective criticism?

I have no pastor, and I never claimed to be a saint.

Perhaps its too hard for you to grab, but my point was being of decorum not being perceived as saint.
Lol as usual I see you’ve missed the point.

Easier version: Going around holding women people to certain moral standards whilst not being any better yourself makes you look like a hypocrite, plus that’s not the first ‘immoral’ picture I’ve seen you post.

Your qualm with iPop.Alomo was that he was instigating by bringing up, ‘continuing’ and ‘repeating’ a redundant matter, no? I referred to him because whilst complaining about what he’d done, you were essentially doing the same thing, bringing up the picture, and even throwing shade additionally.

Nosey as per the post being about me, questioning my 'character' and measuring my moral compass over the picture, use your head please lol

The pastor comment was sarcasm sweet Lord…

Lol uncle, if you're going to be criticising people about 'decorum' it suggests and would make sense that you'd be better or at least hold yourself to the same standard lest you come across as a hypocrite which is where the implied 'saint' comes in

6 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2017
Piiko:
Don't mind him we like what we see, me dissing you was to get your attention back then. There's no big deal. tongue
Lol I'm not even fussed over whether people like it or not, the guy won't mind his business and keeps going on about 'moral standards', on top of it, he's not necessarily any more 'virtuous' himself

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol I'm not even fussed over whether people like it or not, the guy won't mind his business and keeps going on about 'moral standards', on top of it, he's not necessarily any more 'virtuous' himself
I wonder why he's even commenting on a foreign thread I will take it to the council of elders, we will be back with our verdict later in the day, why is he pained tho, what did u do?

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol as usual I see you’ve missed the point.

We shall see.
Easier version: Going around holding women people to certain moral standards whilst not being any better yourself makes you look like a hypocrite, plus that’s not the first ‘immoral’ picture I’ve seen you post.
How have I been a hypocrite? Because of the pic I posted? Like you wrote, "look like" which means its not a fact.
What other immoral picture? The dick sucking pic? I posted that to further my argument, to put picture to my words and I took it down. Mind you, I source those pics from the internet I don't have them saved on my phone. I hope I won't have to repeat myself concerning those pics and why I posted them.

Your qualm with iPop.Alomo was that he was instigating by bringing up, ‘continuing’ and ‘repeating’ a redundant matter, no? I referred to him because whilst complaining about what he’d done, you were essentially doing the same thing, bringing up the picture, and even throwing shade additionally.
Oh I see its the "perceived shade" that got to you, else you wouldn't have cared as you did not before. The picture is why he keeps bringing it up so how is that not going to come up in my rebuttal. Like I said you should have called him aside and cautioned him if you were that concern at something that wasn't even aimed at you to begin with

Nosey as per the post being about me, questioning my 'character' and measuring my moral compass over the picture, use your head please lol

Pele, that mama bit got to you bad. I did not question your character, was just driving my point home to ipopalom..o(pun not intended). I do not care about your moral compass or character. It's your life as I will repeat again, I did not quote you directly. I can see you returning those shade in a subtle way tho, If you are concerned by it quote me directly to it and I may oblige to respond to you.
The pastor comment was sarcasm sweet Lord…
Evidently, why I retorted I do not have one to show to you your sarcasm was a miss.

Lol uncle, if you're going to be criticising people about 'decorum' it suggests and would make sense that you'd be better or at least hold yourself to the same standard lest you come across as a hypocrite which is where the implied 'saint' comes in

Madam sorry about the "perceived shades" which is the only time I have gone out of decorum, but it was only to drive home my point.(pun not intended)
'Decorum' and 'saint' am sure are two separate things. If I didn't know this I would have called myself an idiot before I do so to you.

I would appreciate you point out where I am not any "better" than making wishful assertions as well as the 'women' or 'people' I have held to high moral standards.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by iPopAlomo(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Vorpal:

You are sick in the head for continuing repeating this. You think me being passive over some things is being weak?

How many people's biz have I poked into? A picture is what qualifies as a biz? A public picture made known?

I just made my opinions known about a picture uploaded after what had happened initially with that same pic. My concern was purely on a sense of character basis.

If your daughter goes posting pics of half her boobs you won't caution her? Is that the appropriate way a lady should conduct herself?

Do you know how many ladies I have egged on when they posted far more raunchier pics than that? On this very same nairaland? Or you think this is my first monicker?

If werent for my view of her, I wouldn't give a flying fck if she posted a nude pic of herself. I would like it and tell her to post more.

You think it's everyone like you that will copy someone else's nude tapes just because they gave you a laptop? Like what you did is not far worse than what I did?

It's her own choice if she doesn't see posting half her boobs on an "ashawo thread" and having seen the fall out then uploading it again on her signature to all to see holding a paper up too sef.

If you don't see how its demeaning, and unedifying, drop the issue. If she is so convinced about it being appropriate, can she hold her phone up and show it to her own mum that she posted such pic on such thread and still went about it in a tag in her signature to arouse every single nairalander's curiosity?

If her mum can say, yes that is a thing worth emulating in character, then I must be very very stupid to have showed concern.

At the bolded... English failed me... please explain that statement...

p.s...

I knew you masturbated over pictures... Lord V for Vaseline... I hail...

egging over cleavages and female pictures... what if you see real life kpekus...

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Piiko:
I wonder why he's even commenting on a foreign thread I will take it to the council of elders, we will be back with our verdict later in the day, why is he pained tho, what did u do?
Lool council of elders ko, nothing o, the guy won't shut up about my 'conduct' on the forum
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Vorpal:

We shall see.

How have I been a hypocrite? Because of the pic I posted? Like you wrote, "look like" which means its not a fact.
What other immoral picture? The dick sucking pic? I posted that to further my argument, to put picture to my words and I took it down. Mind you, I source those pics from the internet I don't have them saved on my phone. I hope I won't have to repeat myself concerning those pics and why I posted them.

Oh I see its the "perceived shade" that got to you, else you wouldn't have cared as you did not before. The picture is why he keeps bringing it up so how is that not going to come up in my rebuttal. Like I said you should have called him aside and cautioned him if you were that concern at something that wasn't even aimed at you to begin with

Pele, that mama bit got to you bad. I did not question your character, was just driving my point home to ipopalom..o(pun not intended). I do not care about your moral compass or character. It's your life as I will repeat again, I did not quote you directly. I can see you returning those shade in a subtle way tho, If you are concerned by it quote me directly to it and I may oblige to respond to you.

Evidently, why I retorted I do not have one to show to you your sarcasm was a miss.

Madam sorry about the "perceived shades" which is the only time I have gone out of decorum, but it was only to drive home my point.(pun not intended)
'Decorum' and 'saint' am sure are two separate things. If I didn't know this I would have called myself an idiot before I do so to you.

I would appreciate you point out where I am not any "better" than making wishful assertions as well as the 'women' or 'people' I have held to high moral standards.

Lol awon very principled and virtuous

You ‘look like’, you ‘came across as’, you ‘were being’ a hypocrite, you’re the type to lay emphasis on the most irrelevant part of an argument and make it a focal point. What has you saving the pictures on your phone got to do with anything? :/

Nah it wasn’t perceived, you even admitted below that you got out of ‘decorum’ when you said it, so which one is it?

It wasn’t aimed at me to begin with but the additional shade and long sermon about my character came from you, it had nothing to do with iPop.Alomo, he didn’t bring that up, you did which was unnecessary and is what prompted me to respond, you could’ve mentioned the picture without all that.

Lol said the guy that posts long winded epistles on that ashawo thread when things ‘get to him’. You obviously do care, else you wouldn’t be harping on about my ’conduct’ and ‘character’. You didn’t quote me directly but you were talking about me, it’s one thing to mention the picture and another thing to go on an unnecessary rant about ‘appropriate’ ways to ‘conduct’ myself, this really isn’t difficult to understand lol

Decorum as per behaviour, conduct, essentially the way one carries themselves. Saint as per virtuous in character, separate words but both lending to the topic of character and moral qualities.

Abeg stay the fvck off my matter and dont sub me to avoid ‘getting out of decorum’ to ‘drive home a point’, me addressing you about comments made about me and then you acting obtuse or genuinely being a confused idiot who doesn’t reason well because I don’t know which one of the two it is lool

3 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol awon very principled and virtuous
IBK!!! You can pretend! Why did you not include the preceding comment in that thread? Isn't you who was acting obtuse like you did not know what I was saying? And the following comment that hinted at your naughtiness and how you used your fingers to pull down your dress to make your boobs more revealing? Aunty haba Na! Let me not even get into that Instagram saga.
So where have I explicitly claimed to be principled and virtuous? State exactly where or you just making insinuations/assumptions.
You have shifted from.pics to posts now, so let me add this screenshot to explain better, so you know it's not today.
You ‘look like’, you ‘came across as’, you ‘were being’ a hypocrite, you’re the type to lay emphasis on the most irrelevant part of an argument and make it a focal point. What has you saving the pictures on your phone got to do with anything?
I am the type to do so? And yet you have continued to exchange posts with me. However, I made mention of it cause I wanted you to state facts where I have exactly been a hypocrite which you did with your post So how was it irrelevant?
Nah it wasn’t perceived, you even admitted below that you got out of ‘decorum’ when you said it, so which one is it?

I said 'perceived' because i did not see it so but you did. So i did not allow my ego stop me from apologising even when it wasn't an intended offence.
It wasn’t aimed at me to begin with but the additional shade and long sermon about my character came from you, it had nothing to do with iPop.Alomo, he didn’t bring that up, you did which was unnecessary and is what prompted me to respond, you could’ve mentioned the picture without all that.
Oya sorry dear, sweetheart i did not mean to bruise your ego, i already explained why sad

Lol said the guy that posts long winded epistles on that ashawo thread when things ‘get to him’. You obviously do care, else you wouldn’t be harping on about my ’conduct’ and ‘character’. You didn’t quote me directly but you were talking about me, it’s one thing to mention the picture and another thing to go on an unnecessary rant about ‘appropriate’ ways to ‘conduct’ myself, this really isn’t difficult to understand lol
I was only trying to explain myself. Plus i got free time at the moment and am bored so I found it interactive to engage them. Improve my vocab and enjoy the fluidity of my keyboard. I cared for you, I won't lie. But that's it, I have moved on from it and found it stupid as you have made known to be bothered by whatever you decide to upload.
For the umpteenth time, I did not intend to provoke you but make that dude understand why I find the pic wrong. Plus I posted epistles on the bbn thread on the rape issue, so that further confirms my indifference.
Decorum as per behaviour, conduct, essentially the way one carries themselves. Saint as per virtuous in character, separate words but both lending to the topic of character and moral qualities.

I will be an hypocrite to accuse your moral character not because i ain't perfect but also i don't even know you that intimately to begin with. But my opinion about the pic still stands irrespective which is where decorum is apt.

Abeg stay the fvck off my matter and dont sub me to avoid ‘getting out of decorum’ to ‘drive home a point’, me addressing you about comments made about me and then you acting obtuse or genuinely being a confused idiot who doesn’t reason well because I don’t know which one of the two it is lool

Aunty IBK, i like this yab me and yab you. It's a new found love and I hope to see this raging bull of yours more often. cheesy cheesy cheesy At least if it gets the truth out more often.

You should know you are the master of the obtuse game na, at least its implied in your diary. tongue
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Vorpal:

IBK!!! You can pretend! Why did you not include the preceding comment in that thread? [s]Isn't you who was acting obtuse like you did not know what I was saying?[/s] And the following comment that hinted at your naughtiness and how you used your fingers to pull down your dress to make your boobs more revealing? Aunty haba Na! [s]Let me not even get into that Instagram saga.[/s]
So where have I explicitly claimed to be principled and virtuous? State exactly where or you just making insinuations/assumptions.
You have shifted from.pics to posts now, so let me add this screenshot to explain better, so you know it's not today.
Lol crossed out parts are the 'huh?' moments that I may not have addressed because you were going off topic and/or making little sense

I'm confused, what has the preceding comment got to do with anything? Lol my goodness you aren't very sharp are you?

The point I am making is that you questioned my character/moral conduct because of the picture which you referred to as ‘demeaning’.

The screenshot I added in my previous post is an example of a less than ‘decent’ comment you’ve made in the past, it’s a suggestive and sexual comment which I don’t have an issue with, the issue is that you make comments like but then also make comments like this following:

'If your daughter goes posting pics of half her boobs you won't caution her? Is that the appropriate way a lady should conduct herself?'

This is how you are being a hypocrite.

My ‘naughtiness’ and whatever you’re saying I did with my fingers is not relevant (my goodness) because I did not critisize anyone’s ‘decency’, my point is that you have been inconsistent which makes you come across as a hypocrite. I have not been inconsistent because I am not the one that applauded something in this case and then turned around to criticise it later, follow closely abeg because your failure to understand simple things can be tiring.

I am the type to do so? And yet you have continued to exchange posts with me. However, I made mention of it cause I wanted you to state facts where I have exactly been a hypocrite which you did with your post So how was it irrelevant?

I said 'perceived' because i did not see it so but you did. So i did not allow my ego stop me from apologising even when it wasn't an intended offence.
You may not have explicitly claimed to be principled and virtuous, but you have questioned my conduct because of the ‘raunchy’ picture, this implies that you ‘conduct’ yourself better because it doesn’t make sense for someone who isn’t any better to be as critical as you were. It was not an insinuation, it was a valid assumption because what you did implied that were ‘better’. Lord have mercy.

I don’t care about an apology, you admitted yourself that you ‘lost decorum’ implying that it was not a pleasant comment, unpleasant comments are discerned as shade/jabs, it was not ‘perceived’, come off it. You did not see ko. If I imply that someone is an idiot, does it mean it wasn’t an insult because I didn’t see it as one so they’re just perceiving it as that? Use your damn head ffs lool

Oya sorry dear, sweetheart i did not mean to bruise your ego, i already explained why sad
Nothing to do with ego :/ lol come up with something more creative please. You said it wasn’t aimed at me to begin with and that I should address iPopAlomo so that was me pointing out that whilst iPopAlomo instigated the matter, you were the one I was addressing because it was you who said those things, that were uneccesary because they did not add anything to the conversation and you could’ve made your point without the part where you were talking about my character.

[s]I was only trying to explain myself. Plus i got free time at the moment and am bored so I found it interactive to engage them. Improve my vocab and enjoy the fluidity of my keyboard. I cared for you, I won't lie. But that's it,[/s] I have moved on from it and found it stupid as you have made known to be bothered by whatever you decide to upload.
For the umpteenth time, I did not intend to provoke you but make that dude understand why I find the pic wrong. [s]Plus I posted epistles on the bbn thread on the rape issue, so that further confirms my indifference[/s].
Lol guy I don’t care what you were trying to do, your vocab or who you cared for lool, that’s not the point, it’s irrelevant. My point is that you were speaking ill of me which I wasn’t even that fussed about but I addressed you because of the blatant hypocrisy. Lmao I wish you weren’t as bothered as you claim not to be, else you wouldn’t have gone on your sanctimonious tirade and I wouldn’t be having this convo with you.

Guy, you’re the same guy that goes on emotional rants in the ashawo thread when someone subs you and doesn’t necessarily quote you so you shouldn’t have much difficulty seeing where I’m coming from, shebi they were only trying to explain themselves too? Lool my goodness.

I will be an hypocrite to accuse your moral character not because i ain't perfect but also i don't even know you that intimately to begin with. But my opinion about the pic still stands irrespective which is where decorum is apt.
Go and google what hypocrisy is please because I'm realising you may not actually know what it means lmao. Lol I don’t care what your opinion is, my issue was that you complained that iPopAlomo was repeating things but you were also doing the same thing you were complaining about, I responded because I am.the.person.you.were.talking about.

[s]Aunty IBK, i like this yab me and yab you. It's a new found love and I hope to see this raging bull of yours more often. cheesy cheesy cheesy At least if it gets the truth out more often.

You should know you are the master of the obtuse game na, at least its implied in your diary. [/s]tongue

What is the picture attached adding to the conversation? I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool council of elders ko, nothing o, the guy won't shut up about my 'conduct' on the forum
So u do have an IG account??(wish I can peep) Interesting we have a whatsapp room where a lot of wisemen are situate.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol crossed out parts are the 'huh?' moments that I may not have addressed because you were going off topic and/or making little sense
Going off topic or you did not want to dabble into something that would further prove you act just as obtused to things? Like you don't like the attention?
I'm confused, what has the preceding comment got to do with anything? Lol my goodness you aren't very sharp are you?
The preceding comment shows that while you acted like you didn't know what I was talking about, you actually do. On your diary you actually did say you see everything but act like you don't. Acting obtuse is your forté. Prior to that I beseeched you on a pic of yours, you then post it and acted like nothing has happened. Trying to insult my intellect is not going to stoke my emotions which is what you are trying to do as I have been civil with this convo so far

The point I am making is that you questioned my character/moral conduct because of the picture which you referred to as ‘demeaning’.

The screenshot I added in my previous post is an example of a less than ‘decent’ comment you’ve made in the past, it’s a suggestive and sexual comment which I don’t have an issue with, the issue is that you make comments like but then also make comments like this following:

'If your daughter goes posting pics of half her boobs you won't caution her? Is that the appropriate way a lady should conduct herself?'
But the previous pic didn't show half your boobs, did it? And it wasn't as raunchy. I get what you trying to say that me saying that is indecent but I castigating you for the half boob picture is just as bad. Let's say I do not see the both cases as the same thing. It's like they say words are cheap, actions are dare. Sexually auggestive things I say online is to me, is sport. Like having fun, n person I would never say such things just as the pic I added proves. To me its just vibes, nothing that really holds water. However, posting provocative pics, you would not see me making suggestive remarks to it as I did not with yours when you posted that very one.
Granted, I should have made my disgust known when you posted that very one but I wanted to see how that would end because I had a hunch why you took such pic which you eventually confirmed to me.
My ‘naughtiness’ and whatever you’re saying I did with my fingers is not relevant (my goodness) because I did not critisize anyone’s ‘decency’, my point is that you have been inconsistent which makes you come across as a hypocrite. I have not been inconsistent because I am not the one that applauded something in this case and then turned around to criticise it later, follow closely abeg because your failure to understand simple things can be tiring.

You never made your points lucid enough. You just vaguely accused me of being an hypocrite, then went on lewd pics I posted to comments I made now this. Which really shows your emotions are all over the place. And I have made posts to point exactly where or how I have been an hypocrite. You finally then do, and now start accusing me of not comprehending simple things. Attacking my perceived ego to make you feel good doesn't change the fact that your pic was wrong and will be so tomorrow. It's a bitter pill you will have to swallow.

You may not have explicitly claimed to be principled and virtuous, but you have questioned my conduct because of the ‘raunchy’ picture, this implies that you ‘conduct’ yourself better because it doesn’t make sense for someone who isn’t any better to be as critical as you were. It was not an insinuation, it was a valid assumption because what you did implied that were ‘better’. Lord have mercy.

Whether I am better or not, that bit is actually very subjective to your thinking because I have antagonised what you have done. There is no other better premise to validate yourself than to accuse me of not being any better.

I don’t care about an apology, you admitted yourself that you ‘lost decorum’ implying that it was not a pleasant comment, unpleasant comments are discerned as shade/jabs, it was not ‘perceived’, come off it. You did not see ko. If I imply that someone is an idiot, does it mean it wasn’t an insult because I didn’t see it as one so they’re just perceiving it as that? Use your damn head ffs lool

Madam, don't be irredeemably stupid and hard headed. The fact remains that what you did was wrong however you want to twist it to attack my person. Having a civil chat with you is obviously futile because you are far more pained at what I said than I who isn't even fazed by it.
Nothing to do with ego :/ lol come up with something more creative please. You said it wasn’t aimed at me to begin with and that I should address iPopAlomo so that was me pointing out that whilst iPopAlomo instigated the matter, you were the one I was addressing because it was you who said those things, that were uneccesary because they did not add anything to the conversation and you could’ve made your point without the part where you were talking about my character.

Lol guy I don’t care what you were trying to do, your vocab or who you cared for lool, that’s not the point, it’s irrelevant. My point is that you were speaking ill of me which I wasn’t even that fussed about and that’s why I addressed you. Lmao I wish you weren’t as bothered as you claim not to be, else you wouldn’t have gone on your sanctimonious tirade and I wouldn’t be having this convo with you.

Guy, you’re the same guy that goes on emotional rants in the ashawo thread when someone subs you and doesn’t necessarily quote you so you shouldn’t have much difficulty seeing where I’m coming from, shebi they were only trying to explain themselves too? Lool my goodness.

Go and google what hypocrisy is please because I'm realising you may not actually know what it means lmao. Lol I don’t care what your opinion is, my issue was that you complained that iPopAlomo was repeating things but you were also doing the same thing you were complaining about, I responded because I am.the.person.you.were.talking about.

What is the picture attached adding to the conversation? I don't get it.

I will be clear at some things and not bother to break down your chats to bits as your emotions are quite high to see things straight.

The fact is you will look back at this moment sometime in the future and accept that I was right even though you know it to be right now but refused to accept it. I know as a mother you may be someday, you will have enough understanding to see if your daughter should do same as being point blank silly.It's fact of the matter. Me making lewd remarks to your earlier pics was just me analysing your frame of mind just as I posted lewd pics on the ashewo thread to illicit certain reactions.

Deep within you, you can't just accept, I may have just said those things to unravel you.

The Instagram saga, you had more than two occasions to refute that you did not have an account but you went ahead to ask Jude who he was rather than tell him outright or the other dude who made mention of a certain someone who looks like you and yet you never bothered to tell him you did not have one. Why? Because you enjoyed the tease, the chase, same way you could have just referred them to your diary about the pic to confirm who you are but you knew some fools on there will bite the bullet about the pic.

Given all that length to prove who you are to a bunch of guys who you said are 98% dumb. It begs the question, was half your boobs worth proving to them you are who you are? So who really is the dumb one who seeks the attention of 'rabid' fans.

God forbid, God forbid, if you were to lose both boobs to breast cancer, how else would you have gone to prove who you are on an ashawo thread? Would it be worth it to you?

My dear I will bludgeon you with the truth, till your stomach start to quiver and cold chill rolls down your spine. Remember, I never quoted you directly and only opined I may have got out of decorum cause you felt offended which really I don't see why or how.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Vorpal:

Going off topic or you did not want to dabble into something that would further prove you act just as obtused to things? Like you don't like the attention?

The preceding comment shows that while you acted like you didn't know what I was talking about, you actually do. On your diary you actually did say you see everything but act like you don't. Acting obtuse is your forté. Prior to that I beseeched you on a pic of yours, you then post it and acted like nothing has happened. Trying to insult my intellect is not going to stoke my emotions which is what you are trying to do as I have been civil with this convo so far

But the previous pic didn't show half your boobs, did it? And it wasn't as raunchy. I get what you trying to say that me saying that is indecent but I castigating you for the half boob picture is just as bad. Let's say I do not see the both cases as the same thing. It's like they say words are cheap, actions are dare. Sexually auggestive things I say online is to me, is sport. Like having fun, n person I would never say such things just as the pic I added proves. To me its just vibes, nothing that really holds water. However, posting provocative pics, you would not see me making suggestive remarks to it as I did not with yours when you posted that very one.
Granted, I should have made my disgust known when you posted that very one but I wanted to see how that would end because I had a hunch why you took such pic which you eventually confirmed to me.

You never made your points lucid enough. You just vaguely accused me of being an hypocrite. And I have made posts to point exactly where or how I have been an hypocrite. You finally then do, and now start accusing me of not comprehending simple things. Attacking my perceived ego to make you feel good doesn't change the fact that your pic was wrong and will be so tomorrow. It's a bitter pill you will have to swallow.

Whether I am better or not, that bit is actually very subjective to your thinking because I have antagonised what you have done. There is no other better premise to validate yourself than to accuse me of not being any better.

Madam, don't be irredeemably stupid and hard headed. The fact remains that what you did was wrong however you want to twist it to attack my person. Having a civil chat with you is obviously futile because you are far more pained at what I said than I who isn't even fazed by it.

I will be clear at some things and not bother to break down your chats to bits as your emotions are quite high to see things straight.

The fact is you will look back at this moment sometime in the future and accept that I was right even though you know it to be right now but refused to accept it. I know as a mother you may be someday, you will have enough understanding to see if your daughter should do same as being point blank silly.It's fact of the matter. Me making lewd remarks to your earlier pics was just me analysing your frame of mind just as I posted lewd pics on the ashewo thread to illicit certain reactions.

Deep within you, you can't just accept, I may have just said those things to unravel you.

The Instagram saga, you had more than two occasions to refute that you did not have an account but you went ahead to ask Jude who he was rather than tell him outright or the other dude who made mention of a certain someone who looks like you and yet you never bothered to tell him you did not have one. Why? Because you enjoyed the tease, the chase, same way you could have just referred them to your diary about the pic to confirm who you are but you knew some fools on there will bite the bullet about the pic.

Given all that length to prove who you are to a bunch of guys who you said are 98% dumb. It begs the question, was half your boobs worth proving to them you are who you are? So who really is the dumb one who seeks the attention of 'rabid' fans.

God forbid, God forbid, if you were to lose both boobs to breast cancer, how else would you have gone to prove who you are on an ashawo thread? Would it be worth it to you?

My dear I will bludgeon you with the truth, till your stomach start to quiver and cold chill rolls down your spine. Remember, I never quoted you directly and only opined I may have got out of decorum cause you felt offended which really I don't see why or how.
Lmao ok that's nice. Anyway google 'straw man fallacy' and have a good evening sha, bye

3 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye, do you have tumblr?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
BoboYekini:
1bkaye, do you have tumblr?
Made one like 100 years ago, don't remember the username though, it's probably been deleted sef lol
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Piiko:
So u do have an IG account??(wish I can peep) Interesting we have a whatsapp room where a lot of wisemen are situate.
Nope, whatsapp for nairalanders?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Made one like 100 years ago, don't remember the username though, it's probably been deleted sef lol
Well you started something, you can't stop now.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
BoboYekini:
Well you started something, you can't stop now.
Lol I'm sure it's been deleted, I think they do that when a page has been idle for a certain amount of time
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Lmao ok that's nice. Anyway google 'straw man fallacy' and have a good evening sha, bye

As usual, you evade when the facts are too hard to spin otherwise.

Good evening to you too, I envisage your malice and spite too.

1 Like

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
@1bkaye

That was clever, you did not quote the reedited post or perhaps deleted some points out. cheesy

That's just low.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Vorpal:
@1bkaye

That was clever, you did not quote the reedited post or perhaps deleted some points out. cheesy

That's just low.
I don't get
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

I don't get

I don't know how, but you quoted the wrong post. Check the difference.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Vorpal:

I don't know how, but you quoted the wrong post. Check the difference.
Looks like the same post to me, what's the difference?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

Looks like the same post to me, what's the difference?
The lucid enough part....
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Vorpal:

The lucid enough part....
If it's isn't there maybe you'd edited after I'd already quoted
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by iPopAlomo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
1bkaye:

I don't get

Just sex chat that guy jare make him mind come down... I don't believe you read all that epistle... dude is still 18... and in love with an idea of you... long story short...

3 Likes

Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 2:19am On May 01, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Just sex chat that guy jare make him mind come down... I don't believe you read all that epistle... dude is still 18... and in love with an idea of you... long story short...

Be sincere, dude. Where have I implied i wanted lewd chats from her? Because I am not you who watches sex tapes of people who gave their laptops to you means I deserve prayers without their permission?

Rather than aim at inanities like you did in my previous post.

Why don't you answer the questions I asked in the previous post?

Even she knows from my previous monicker am not a wuss to the hole in between her legs or any woman for that matter but because of how I have disagreed with her, her spite cannot make her say the truth or act the truth.

I even went to post a pic to show to her that such lewd remarks to babes is just sport to me as a result of boredom. My antecedence is a better judge of character(if you think you are morally right to do so) than a one time thing which isn't enough grounds for such insinuation.

She knows that to be right, but I saying the truth won't make her do so even if it were glaring in the face

Also what idea of her am I in love with according to you?
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 2:23am On May 01, 2017
1bkaye:

If it's isn't there maybe you'd edited after I'd already quoted

No, not 30mins after.
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 4:30am On May 01, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Lool I got tired

1. The guy brought me up/subbed me negatively in the post that he quoted you with (the same way he responds to people who talk ill of him on the ashawo thread)
2. I responded to him even though he didn't quote me, saying that he was repeating things and continuing the drama by bringing me up unnecessarily (again, same way he responds to people on that ashawo thread)
3. His responses/epistles here don't make any sense to me whatsoever, he keeps talking about the 'truth' and bringing up things he thinks I've done that have absolutely nothing to do with the point I was trying to make which was:

- You are bringing me up when you don't like it when people do that same to you
- You are judging my character for being 'raunchy', but you are no better

And that is all, nothing more, nothing less. Guy is young sha so I've just put it to that lol
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 4:34am On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:

No, not 30mins after.
I don't know then, lol really isn't that deep for me to be changing a line
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 5:22am On May 01, 2017
1bkaye:

I don't know then, lol really isn't that deep for me to be changing a line

Woah, you really attacked me on that other post to ipopalom.o oh. Even for your own age, you think that pic is appropriate for your type? If it were not for this present circumstance, would you have said so? Hence why I referred to the showing her mum who is aged, to make better and experienced judgement.

Those perceived shading really got deep into you.

As per the line not being deep, it surely addressed your "hypocrite" talk because you kept throwing everything to make one actually stick. I kept explaining why on each one you threw. Even though the hypocrite talk would qualify if indeed I was at your character than your pic which was the topic.

If you were truly concerned about being brought up repeatedly, you would have told them off first, it's that simple. It's a cheap way to come at me even when you were repeatedly mentioned also. But I made to make a point and you choose to attack me? Now aligning with them who you called dumb.
Keep working their brain.

I never judged your character,but went against the pic, a single act. Nowhere did I mention your character except you just making assumptions.

The truth is this in simple terms, "The pic is wrong and while you think am no better based on the facts you have presented, they do not qualify based on why I did them as opposed to your own why concerning the pic, which is why I brought the Instagram talk to further buttress my point".
Re: Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers by Nobody: 7:12am On May 01, 2017
1bkaye:

Nope, whatsapp for nairalanders?
u wanna join email me on piiko4u@yahoo.com it's for a select few there are rules binding conduct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (381) (Reply)

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.