Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,087 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) (19045 Views)

Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) / A Movie Entitled “aluu 4” Is In The Making. (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by ubong560(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
Why are u guys yellding so grievely for the movie? Is it not just an ordinary acting they acted. Hmmmm, som of u at dis age can still yell for film tricks o.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by vanstanzy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
Brand_new: Alaba boys cashing in on this one.

Correction, Alaba boiz only help in spreading the EVIL, Nollywood producers themselves manufacture the EVIL.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by freecocoa(f): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Seriously what kind of insensitive jerks came up with this idea?

Jeez! The memory is still fresh for feck's sakes.angry

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by ceejay80s(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
This movies is supposed to be released 10yrs after as a true life story. Na some months after titanic sink dem act the film?

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by vanstanzy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
ubong560: Why are u guys yellding so grievely for the movie? Is it not just an ordinary acting they acted. Hmmmm, som of u at dis age can still yell for film tricks o.

If any relative of urs was a victim of the gruesome killing, then it wouldn't be a MERE MOVIE 2 u.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Dfrenzy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
But, you guys could be wrong, you know? What if this isn't about profit making but, rather a reminder to the judiciary and the entire Nigeria society, of a great barbaric act that was perpetuated and carrying out due justice seems to have forgotten about.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by TableLeg(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
SMH
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by jeff1980(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
Amen
dlinglos: S cry cry cryo sad! May God avenge for them!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Ignatio(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nollywood is wack.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by ProGSM(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
This should not be released. It will keep reminding us of the event.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by cutieconcept: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
Despiste d fact that I didn't watch d initial video,d pictures I saw made ♍ξ sad.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by tpapi: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
ubong560: Why are u guys yellding so grievely for the movie? Is it not just an ordinary acting they acted. Hmmmm, som of u at dis age can still yell for film tricks o.
u nid 2 b given d aluu treatment so dat u can understand d irrelevance of d movie
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by somegirl1: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Oh no!
Very bad timing.
Very bad actors.
Very bad acting.
Very bad filming
Very inconsiderate move.

How would their poor parents feel sad sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by afrikanns: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
fairygeh: How can people make a movie out of this calamity.i am disappointed.so how do they want their family members to feel angry
check the names of the maker of the film,u will see that they are the tribe that can do anything to make money ni, shameful set of people.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by manny4life(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
This are the kind of things that Nigerians should rise up against, whoever you see hawking or selling, or even the producer sef, street justice on him (not street justice o), but at least protest against such. Also, some people need to appeal to the film board to withdraw this movie, I mean something.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by somegirl1: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dfrenzy: But, you guys could be wrong, you know? What if this isn't about profit making but, rather a reminder to the judiciary and the entire Nigeria society, of a great barbaric act that was perpetuated and carrying out due justice seems to have forgotten about.

It's not, else they would have invested sufficient time and resources to make a decent movie. This is utter rubbish produced in a ridiculous space of time. I'm sure no one in the crew adequately researched the boys' backgrounds or that cursed land.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by sluvy4tune(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Even as una dey watch trailer

You can buy any quantity of Sms at 0.88kobo

www.ipagesms.com
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
ProGSM: This should not be released. It will keep reminding us of the event.

That's the point.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by utimatedes(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
The producer should begin to count his loses.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
The most important thing to question here is: the motive.

To remind us and spread the word (internationally) about the injustice and inhumane ways people treat each other in Nigeria?

The last thing we should to do is keep quiet about what happened. You can't solve a problem by keeping it hidden in the closet. If it reminds us about what happened, then so be it. That is the purpose!

some-girl:

It's not, else they would have invested sufficient time and resources to make a decent movie. This is utter rubbish produced in a ridiculous space of time. I'm sure no one in the crew adequately researched the boys' backgrounds or that cursed land.

These're my concerns too ^. If it's something they put together in a day, with little research, mediocre acting and inaccurate information or storyline, then they might as well not release it. What happened was incredibly serious, so the making of the movie: the efforts and the contents should be too.

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by dplomaticVal: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
Omeehn!!.. this's really selfishness,corruption & hypocrisy @ its peak!!, besides, why should those myopic producers still go on to produce a film of such ugly incidence whn they themselves knew that the original copy of it has been hitherto videoed & circulated in d internet by those barbaric heartless killers, I pray that God hv mercy on those so-called movie crew for d mockery & humiliation they've made on the death of those deceased.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by NessaFresh(f): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
ceejay80s: The real video i watched, the boys were n.a.k.e.d and beaten to death, shey these actors go n.a.k.e.d true true too? 'cos i wan see these actors p/r/i/c/k
U wan know if e de big enough to enter ur yansh?
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
vanstanzy:

Correction, Alaba boiz only help in spreading the EVIL, Nollywood producers themselves manufacture the EVIL.

You didn't get the drift. there are two versions of Nollywood producers. We have 'THE PRODUCERS' and we have 'THE ALABA BOIZ'.you gerrit? smiley
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Sike(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Too Pathetic Indeed!
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by funmemezy: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
innocent guys who were mercilessly beatn n burnt to death,I stil feel sad n scared,how on earth wil l now buy or watch such film? The film shld not b marketed o. Ppl shl b considrate nw

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by amber222(f): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
ijebabe: 'The Four Boys' official trailer by Simony Production premieres on goldenicons.com. The movie was produced by Sylvester Obadigie, directed by Morgan Ukaegbu, and starring Zubby Michael, Paul Sambo, Johnpaul Nwadike, Junior Omoigbaele, Chiwetalu Agu, Angela Okorie, Ruth Kadiri, & Onyi Alex.

SYNOPSIS
Based on a true life story, The lead actors 'Zubby Michael, Paul Sambo, Johnpaul Nwadike & Junior Omoigbaele' played the roles of the four Uniport students that were brutally murdered by a notorious vigilante group in 2012. The storyline showed the lifestyle of the boys, which included a great unyielding passion for music, and life in general.. Until that unprecedented tragic and horrific incident occurred after the boys were wrongfully accused of stealing laptops and phones. There is a lot of twist to the story, as it was indicated that one of the four boys had previously loaned his friend a lump sum of money before, which was one of the key factors that led to that horrific incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxTiiIiw_D8
but d producer of d film lied last yr whn they asked abt d film.he said dt it wsn't abt d boys becos i remembered d movie ws shot a mth after d incident
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Chitexs250(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
It makes no sense at all
Bringing back bad memories
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by olivegirl(f): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
ceejay80s: The real video i watched, the boys were n.a.k.e.d and beaten to death, shey these actors go n.a.k.e.d true true too? 'cos i wan see these actors p/r/i/c/k
. ARe u 0k? Whats Ur gender.?

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by SisiKill1: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
If done right...this movie could be a powerful tool to send a strong message about Jungle Justice.

. . . But I won't hold my breath that it would be done right.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
At first I hesitated and then I reluctantly clicked to see the preview and what I saw was just what I expected from these Nollywood producers. I'm sure I would have done better even with my zero level of experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS / Married Again (punar Vivah) / Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.