Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) (19033 Views)

Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) / A Movie Entitled “aluu 4” Is In The Making. (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by thaoriginator: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
ebamma: and what were u expecting albino?
shockedgrin cool

Abeg buy val buys here, see pics www.nairaland.com/1194080/valentine-sales-buy-cheap-designer
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by vanstanzy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
NessaFresh:
U wan know if e de big enough to enter ur yansh?

*FUNNY O! UNA NO GO KILL ME WITH LAFF!*

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by redcliff: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
[size=14pt]This one no be low budget.. This one na underbelow low budget.[/size]
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
The. Movie might be criticized as being an avenue for money making but let's not forget that its also a medium at which we keep reminding Nigerians about the pending situation of justice for the ALUU 4
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
We shall continue to revisit this open wound until it heals.....that's if at all it will...

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Horrible story from beginning to end. . .

Can never wish this even to my worst enemy

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by steffans(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
Till date I don't have d Liver to watch d first video sef.....
And d video still dey my fone...
May d innocent boys be resting in Peace!!!!
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by azimibraun: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
I hope d producers of dis trash wld reconsider dia position and hold back dis trash.. Wen justice is nt served yet. A case is in court over the mst gruesome murder in modern Nigeria and dis clouns are doing dis. I hope dey gt watever cums 2 dem frm angry nigerians. Haba! See greed o! Hw do dey wnt d families 2 feel?
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
dlinglos: S cry cry cryo sad! May God avenge for them!
no let justice be carried out on the evil doers.God will not come down from heaven to do it.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Michyeddy(f): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Still remember the movie that came out after the Dana plane crash...abi is it,"Last flight to abuja or lagos".....nollywood,always waiting for something tragic to happen before you can produce a movie..thats piracy if you ask me..duhhhhhh
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill: If done right...this movie could be a powerful tool to send a strong message about Jungle Justice.

. . . But I won't hold my breath that it would be done right.

Don't hold it o. This is obviously an alaba production and God knows I won't even accept it as a gift cheesy
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 13, 2013
Michyeddy: Still remember the movie that came out after the Dana plane crash...abi is it,"Last flight to abuja or lagos".....nollywood,always waiting for something tragic to happen before you can produce a movie..thats piracy if you ask me..duhhhhhh
Atleast the production of the above was rightly done! So that is not a problem.

Mind you; the movie was not based on Dana crash, it was based on series of plane crashes that rocked nigeria in 2006 (I.e. Bellview, sosoluso etc..). The pre-production, production and post-production has been on long even before Dana crash. The release only coincided with the Dana crash...ånd the movie was as a result dedicated to Dana victims. Lfta can not be compared to this shit abeg, no matter your criteria. You need to go see it yourself wink
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nemidav(m): 1:02am On Feb 13, 2013
afrikanns:
check the names of the maker of the film,u will see that they are the tribe that can do anything to make money ni, shameful set of people.
yur comment alone made me knw yur tribe,shallow minded pathetic fool,ppl lyk yu can rip a nation apart.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Michyeddy(f): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2013
speedyboi:

Mind you; the movie was not based on Dana crash, it was based on series of plane crashes that rocked nigeria in 2006 (I.e. Bellview, sosoluso etc..). The pre-production, production and post-production has been on long even before Dana crash. The release only coincided with the Dana crash...ånd the movie was as a result dedicated to Dana victims. Lfta can not be compared to this shit abeg, no matter your criteria. You need to go see it yourself wink
speedyboi:

speedyboi:

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by adexsimply(m): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2013
hmmmmn

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by HezronLorraine(m): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2013
nikkypearl: nd we re yet to hear anything bou those arrested!hmmmmmmm!
last time i checked the prison said they couldn't produce the suspected murderers,cast adjourned till april ds year.i pray dy live in emotional distress and eventually die.d govt is yet to build a monument 4 d 4 boys in aluu where dy were killed.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Michyeddy(f): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2013
Oops..And i ended up quoting it thrice...@speedyboi,thanks for d correction.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by HezronLorraine(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2013
Michyeddy: Still remember the movie that came out after the Dana plane crash...abi is it,"Last flight to abuja or lagos".....nollywood,always waiting for something tragic to happen before you can produce a movie..thats piracy if you ask me..duhhhhhh
u critics of nollywood who can't find anything to appreciate in dm.hollywood produces movies some immediately or years after d tragedy but dy r rightly done and its not a low-budget movie.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by HezronLorraine(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2013
mama-gee:
Horrible story from beginning to end. . .

Can never wish this even to my worst enemy
not even me too.i just try to imagine when d allegation was raised on dm,when d evil-hearted vigilante came,and started beating dm,d parading around,when d tires were gathered,d boys would have expected an angel to save dm,dn d tires on dr necks till dy suffered in agony of being burnt alive.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by ignis: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2013
tpapi: Is dis not disrespectful for d memories of d aluu4 parents, jus askin
It depends.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by DonCaleb: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2013
sexkillz: It doesn't have a happy ending na. sad

Yes my brother, how would †ђξ Glory be to God come in!
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2013
naw naw? shocked the timing is wrong, the incident is still fresh and could instigate... angry
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2013
ceejay80s: The real video i watched, the boys were n.a.k.e.d and beaten to death, shey these actors go n.a.k.e.d true true too? 'cos i wan see these actors p/r/i/c/k

you wanna see their di.cks mister...you are a batty boy innit?

shame on you.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by esther4real(f): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
I dnt want 2 cry again cry
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Limaoscar: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
Naija nor dey carry last. The boys never even die reach 6 months sef

Choi!

My brother, very whack, dumb and hungry people in that our "village" called Nigeria. The case is still in court, killers have not been charged and the boys have not been properly buried yet some clowns are already rolling the cameras...na wa o!
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by ijebabe: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
speedyboi:

Exactly! embarassed

@Ijebabe.....are you aware of a movie 'flower girl' hitting the cinemas tomorrow(Feb 14)? Cos I see no updates coming from you cheesy.
Lol, I just found out. There's already a thread on it stop teasing me tongue
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by pcwhiz(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Seriously d movie shud be banned! Its a shame that those producers aint thinkin of the sadness this movie will bring to those boiz relatives and friends.. For cryin out loud.. We are tryin to forget the horror done to them not to be reminder of the scenerio again, its not like its a movie in their honor but just anoda reminder of the wickedness of humans... Please NBC shud bann it.. Tnk you!
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Last Flight to Abuja i thought it was on bellview . My unlce died on that plane i was told he had an urgent meeting in Abuja and that was the last flight available for that day. He had no choice but to book it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS / Married Again (punar Vivah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.