Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? (19171 Views)

Photos + VIDEO Of BBA Housemate, Betty Having Sex. / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Uti Nwachukwu Is The Winner Of Bba Allstars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by DonDiara(m): 1:06am On May 30, 2012
Please I will like to have a better understanding of the aim and objectives of BBA, it makes no sense to me so far...what's your view ??

3 Likes

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Sattors(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2012
I have been asking myself dis same question, i hate BBA with passion becouse i dont see any reason for such programe to be on air. Or is it all about making one person rich?

4 Likes

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by oba009(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2012
satanic personify programme
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by simo2rule(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2012
I dont think there's any1 alive that hates it more than I do...

4 Likes

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by niddamugu(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2012
very few responses. it shows majority are suffering and smiling. the BBA as a whole has no moral value and therefore should be stopped.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 31, 2012
ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY

1 Like

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Emilo(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2012
Just when i had concluded that i must be the only person wondering why the programme is on air!!

Just doesn't make sense to me

3 Likes

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 31, 2012
St.upid programme
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by mekay(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2012
It doesnt make sense at all. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Ibadiarann(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2012
This seems to be opinion of guys alone. Can a female make a comment please.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Andrew3(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2012
Advertisement of satanic futility trifling angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by IamFenriz(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2012
oba009: satanic personify programme
maniac

1 Like

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by IamFenriz(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2012
::Andrew:::
Advertisement of satanic futility trifling angry angry angry angry
another maniac

1 Like

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by SIRNIMS(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2012
evil

1 Like

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by lwise(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2012
THIS IS ANOTHER DOMINEERING TACTIC OF THE DEVIL.TAKE NOTE OF THE EYE SYMBOL FASHION IN ANOTHER WAY.THE DEVIL IS DOING ALL IT CAN TO CAPTURE THE MINDS OF THE YOUTH.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by PHIPEX(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2012
The most annoying thing is that the content is completely unAfrican yet they call it Big Brother Africa. We are just doing copy-copy, every Western idiocyncracies is copied and brought to us as Civilisation.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by naptu2: 5:00pm On May 31, 2012
BBA is designed to make money for the television company, sponsors and participants and entertain the audience.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by monkvirus(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2012
The devil has used useless things to lock the mind of Billions of people that is why so many people would not see any thing wrong in committing sin. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

And to me i think this is one of the ways Illuminati does it's recruit.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2012
The BBA is made to promote sexual immorality.

1 Like

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 31, 2012
simo2rule: I dont think there's any1 alive that hates it more than I do...
I think I do.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 31, 2012
PHIPEX: The most annoying thing is that the content is completely unAfrican yet they call it Big Brother Africa. We are just doing copy-copy, every Western idiocyncracies is copied and brought to us as Civilisation.
Amen
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2012
Lots of TV shows have no "aim" or "objective". The main reason for TV I think is entertainment and the definition of this differs from person to person. I like to watch Taboo, some people cannot stand it. Fear factor, apprentice and shows like that might not appeal to everybody.

For those who scream moral or immoral show, the truth is Africa is not as moral as we all want to believe we are and this show IMO exposes that fact. I watch once in a while when I want a good laugh or if there's some hot body to see grin grin grin but I would not kill myself over it being shown or not being shown.
Left for me there is no reason why Keeping Up with the Kardashians should be on air, so if you are looking for "aim" "objective" or things that make sense and are moral, TV is not necessarily the right place to be looking.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2012
Viewing this topic: RURIE, Ibadiarann[b](m)[/b], lwise(m), dancewith, bamosagie[b](m)[/b], heywhytech1, femojie[b](m)[/b], clikcafe, BlueMurder[b](m)[/b], Vas1, monkvirus, noit[b](m)[/b], toofatt, solidbroda, Kuulnomsy[b](m)[/b], eejo[b](m)[/b], cheks22, badaru1[b](m)[/b], quest003, ifysoft, vinibabe, gsmgold, leftone, I_am_Fenriz[b](m)[/b], ukasonolughu[b](m)[/b], chuks49[b](m)[/b], Babzilla, xavier3g[b](m)[/b], mercurie(f), Dantemoore, naptu2 and 40 guest(s)

grin grin grin grin
Is there a reason why mostly men are viewing?
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by xJaysonx(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2012
This is one programme i know to make over $300,000/N45,000,000 is easy as getting nude and doing all sorts of rubbish and your a millionaire. Where as people are suffering while some are working the hell outta themselves 24/7 to make such money, even making a million at fresh start takes lot of hard work talk less of 45M. You then stay in a house for 90days - drinking, smoking and doing all sorts that are not beneficial to the society and you walk away with such amount of money.

This is a senseless initiative in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by ayox2003: 5:11pm On May 31, 2012
Aim and objective?
To make money for the Ibrus.
Coke being the official sponsor is enough to make them rich.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by fesse(f): 5:11pm On May 31, 2012
Ibadiarann: This seems to be opinion of guys alone. Can a female make a comment please.

It has no moral value @ all. It is a place of jobless and useless minds trying to get more useless, mostly the females.

1 Like

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 31, 2012
Programmes dont need to have aims, entertainment is the focal point. According one comedian, "If you do not laugh at my jokes, then you have serious family problem" Most of us in Nigeria dont find anything amusing because we are tied to the cycle of discomforts and workaholic lives, for people that are comfortable and the ladies that have less worries, BBA is extremely hilarious. I will only echo the saying of that comedian "If you find BBA aimless, then you have myriads of worries and responsibilities that take away the fun part of life from your membranes.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2012
LeoMax: Programmes dont need to have aims, entertainment is the focal point. According one comedian, "If you do not laugh at my jokes, then you have serious family problem" Most of us in Nigeria dont find anything amusing because we are tied to the cycle of discomforts and workaholic lives, for people that are comfortable and the ladies that have less worries, BBA is extremely hilarious. I will only echo the saying of that comedian "If you find BBA aimless, then you have myriads of worries and responsibilities that take away the fun part of life from your membranes.

Errrrrr RENAIRLAND!! grin grin

Serious family problems oh.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by odedele: 5:14pm On May 31, 2012
prostitution
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2012
fesse:

It has no moral value @ all. It is a place of jobless and useless minds trying to get more useless, mostly the females.
Please what is moral value eh? It says 18 NL if anyone is above 18 and still takes moral values from TV that person needs a bed in a mental facility.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 31, 2012
Chrisbenogor:

Errrrrr RENAIRLAND!! grin grin

Serious family problems oh.
My brother na so o
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Revolva(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2012
Well as for me I don't watch it and am not intrested in them let dem Bleep themselves and make cash after all many of them are just empty ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

City People Awards 2015 Winners List / Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica / Download The Hobbit The Battle Of The Five Armies (2014) Bluray 720p Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.