Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,629 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Will The Next Pope Be The Last? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Next Pope Be The Last? (13422 Views)

The Next Pope Is The Anti-christ / Cardinal Arinze Will Be The Next Pope? / The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
peckhamboi:

Stop commenting on what you know nothing about and seek the truth. In the Catholic Church, Mary is accorded the title "Blessed," (from Latin beatus, blessed) in recognition of her ascension to Heaven and her capacity to intercede on behalf of those who pray to her. Catholic teachings make clear that Mary is not considered divine and prayers to her are not answered by her, they are answered by God.

Catholic Church is probably still the only true church and has its history all the way back to Jesus Christ.
why can't u guys simply pray to God once and for all, instead of mary who would then intercede for you?? Where is it in ur bible dat God said pray to mary before He can answer ur prayers?? If there's any intercessor it is our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray God open u pple's eyes o..
I pray to God straight..in the name of Jesus and he answers my prayers..he's not an incapable God that he'll need one mary to intercede for me mehn!

1 Like

Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by lyricalpontiff(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
If Peter becomes the next pope then I'll believe that the world is truly coming to an end.
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by Richieboyn: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Junior Sali: Why wont Roman Catholic church accept Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is civilization. Jesus said, 'ask through me n u shall recieve. But they keep praying to Mary and now Rev fr Tansi. May God open ur eyes at least as He did to Church of Nigeria.

SHUT UP. Ask for clerification on things u aint sure about before talking rubbish.
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by trolling(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
if he doesnt die before then, then he will be the last, he will be the one that will deceive those that would receive the mark of the beast, he and the king of the EU will be thrown in that lake of fire
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by nicky4lif(f): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
Want me more abt what God wants from us,since u are now his messanger.
booqee: why can't u guys simply pray to God once and for all, instead of mary who would then intercede for you?? Where is it in ur bible dat God said pray to mary before He can answer ur prayers?? If there's any intercessor it is our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray God open u pple's eyes o..
I pray to God straight..in the name of Jesus and he answers my prayers..he's not an incapable God that he'll need one mary to intercede for me mehn!
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by akinwun(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
I stick only and i mean only to the prophecies of the scripture, not to some hidden-only-God-knows-the-source prophecies. 'Who is it that speaketh and it comest to past when God the lord has not spoken'.

1 Like

Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by great063(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
scarred: Careytommy, let us not be deceived or just view this development as a 'mere' act. It carries resounding consequences. Catholic seers and protestant prophets alike have spoken about this. This just moves us closer to what we know is coming. In terms of time I cannot tell you, but we are poised for some shaking. The financial upheaval has moved the conversation of one currency closer, issues of identity theft will make RFDs and Chips the norm, biometric information is being demanded on almost all levels and soon this will be linked to our bank accounts, which will make money obsolete.

The Security Council in the UN is asking for greater control and a standing army which will move us closer to the police state, the media is sanitized and all information coming from them is information they want you to know as opposed to what you need to know. Our cultural and moral standing are being debated on a daily basis and the shift is not conservative but liberal, very liberal, in order words anything goes. Believers, trus believers are now the minority and many states and countries have laws that state that believers can be charged with hate crimes for speaking out against what are now accepted norms.

There is cooperation on the parts of governments that is unprecedented and is likely to continue, in truth the plans are in place and what we need is the trigger mechanism to make them all reality. This is chess my friend and the devil just said check.

Thanks for the piece.It makes a lot of sense to me.
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by Desdola(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
No one knows. But i believe d church has authority, is infalliable and indefatiguable. The gate of hell cannot prevail against d one and only church of God.
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^^

You are very current and following events.

Imagine a country like ours that's not ICT compliant agreed to linking all financial ( account) data to people biometrics.

Abi, leave the olodo grin
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
I stopped blv'n ish since 21st dec. 2012... Ain't buyn dz sh*t!
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by JENMAUCY(f): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
Junior Sali: Why wont Roman Catholic church accept Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is civilization. Jesus said, 'ask through me n u shall recieve. But they keep praying to Mary and now Rev fr Tansi. May God open ur eyes at least as He did to Church of Nigeria.
and hw did that relate to the topic??
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by preselect(m): 5:04am On Feb 14, 2013
Watched this video recently about the last pope and the fact that Benedict won't last long. Notice when it predicted that pope Benedict's term won't be long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fogB6nJzEQ0

Watch and judge for yourself cool
This video was put in YouTube about a year ago
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2013
pres-elect:
Watched this video recently about the last pope and the fact that Benedict won't last long. Notice when it predicted that pope Benedict's term won't be long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fogB6nJzEQ0

Watch and judge for yourself cool
This video was put in YouTube about a year ago

8 years is a long time to rule my dear
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by chuksmad(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2013
I want to add something on this discussion about the end time we are hearing about. My bible tells me on Genesis Chapter 8, verses 21-22 " And the lord smelled a sweet savior, and the LORD said in his heart, i will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth...... While the earth remain, seed time and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter and day and night shall not cease".
Islam, do they also believe in world coming to an end?
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2013
U guyz shuld check out the prophecies urself, the op is working on third hand information.
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2013
booqee: why can't u guys simply pray to God once and for all, instead of mary who would then intercede for you?? Where is it in ur bible dat God said pray to mary before He can answer ur prayers?? If there's any intercessor it is our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray God open u pple's eyes o..
google d word intercession, u are not making sense. No one goes to mary instead of Jesus but thru Jesus with the host of heaven, including mary.
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by Centtysammy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
stop advertizing ur ignorance my friend!!!
Re: Will The Next Pope Be The Last? by preselect(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
diluminati:

8 years is a long time to rule my dear

by the time that video was made, he had been pope for 6-7yrs, yet it was described as short. prolly in comparison with his predecessor. however, like i said, just watch and judge for yourself.

your judgement so far is duly noted. cool

however, i'll take the video serious if by any means, in my judgement, the next pope, in any significant way, mirrors pope john paul II.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"What Is The Origin Of The Catholic Church?" / FROM FAITH TO Facts:collection Of My Thoughts, Experience & Sojourn In Religion / Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.