Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Short Story: The Sex Life Of A Lagos Mad Woman (femi Debonaire's Version) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Story: The Sex Life Of A Lagos Mad Woman (femi Debonaire's Version) (10733 Views)

The Sex Story / The Sex That Almost Got Me Killed.......prolific Write Up / Life Of A Uam Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Story: The Sex Life Of A Lagos Mad Woman (femi Debonaire's Version) by ogabby(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
I’m worried about myself because the way I’m feeling makes me think I’m pregnant which I know I’m not.

How can I be pregnant with that quick thing Rosco is doing to me when we don’t make love like married people, or even have sex properly?

I wish I have people to discuss with, but I can’t because they all think I’m mad when I know I’m not. It’s only Rosco that seems to understand me, only the fool will not allow me talk to him except when he wants to use that his shiny thing on me at night, the mere thought of it is already making my body to do yori yori.

Eewoo! See plenty people looking at this woman o, the men are more than the women, yeye people they want to see her breast but the woman disappoints them by tying her buba over her bra while laughing wildly. Truly this woman is mad, thank God I’m not.

Read full story here >>> http://femidebonaire./2013/02/12/the-sex-life-of-a-lagos-mad-woman-my-version/

Re: Short Story: The Sex Life Of A Lagos Mad Woman (femi Debonaire's Version) by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
I luv d story

1 Like

Re: Short Story: The Sex Life Of A Lagos Mad Woman (femi Debonaire's Version) by ogabby(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
I luv d story

I'm glad you love it, expect more soon.
Re: Short Story: The Sex Life Of A Lagos Mad Woman (femi Debonaire's Version) by emilyone(f): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
this is really an interesting story! kip it up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Short Story: The Sex Life Of A Lagos Mad Woman (femi Debonaire's Version) by ogabby(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
emilyone: this is really an interesting story! kip it up cheesy

thanks a lot, expect more sooooooooon smiley
Re: Short Story: The Sex Life Of A Lagos Mad Woman (femi Debonaire's Version) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
Still expecting more cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Short Story: The Sex Life Of A Lagos Mad Woman (femi Debonaire's Version) by ogabby(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2013
PretiEbony: Still expecting more cheesy cheesy

I've written 2 more, the links are below.

Do You Trust Me Honey? >>> http://femidebonaire./2013/02/25/do-you-trust-me-honey-2

Rule #1: Thou Shall Not Go Down Alone!! >>> http://femidebonaire./2013/02/25/rule-1-thou-shall-not-go-down-alone/

Please Read, Comment & Share.
Re: Short Story: The Sex Life Of A Lagos Mad Woman (femi Debonaire's Version) by Vansnickers: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2013

(1) (Reply)

An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Bound To Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.