Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Help Me Out. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Out. (3856 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Out. by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Odunnu:
See you! Are you trying to trade places? Nah! I wont let you. You are the one on the spotlight now. Enjoy it.
So, you know he is endowed and talented? Hmmm. Any more?

I know say you don dey eye walestar and Mr Cork tay tay dont even try to deny lets just hear wedding bells this yr.
Re: Help Me Out. by nitrogen(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2013
born2fuck: Never let your life depend on men wealth or characters, if you have a job, focus on your work, your saving and your children.....life is to short to be sad, if you haven't got children, he would have probably drive you away...... The roots of the problem start from the foundation of your relationship before marriage, most ladies believe when a man is wealthy or have a good job, the rest is minor,that is what they get at the end of the day... He may have been sleepingg with girls even before marriage and you never care to studied him because you have seen material things to settle for....

As the bible said, prayer fix all things....fast for seven days, pray and if he still doesn't change, focuss on your work, join a church choir and usher, you have a christian family to cheer you up and treat your husband with respect.
This isn't from Mr Dobodobo.
Re: Help Me Out. by hbabe(f): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2013
Odunnu:
miguo 'Kewe. How body? Long time. Have you seen the latest exploit of your guy? What a shame.
Oniovo me! I dey.
Which of my guys are we talking about? Abeg gist me jare, I have been out of circulation for a while.
Re: Help Me Out. by Odunnu: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
hbabe:
Oniovo me! I dey.
Which of my guys are we talking about? Abeg gist me jare, I have been out of circulation for a while.
https://www.nairaland.com/1178976/nicodemus-odirachukwuma-alias-odiaero-fraudster/10
Re: Help Me Out. by Sagamite(m): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
It is funny how every woman always claim to have been "so loving and caring to my husband and above all VERY FAITHFUL" to their man but he still left them. grin
Re: Help Me Out. by born2boink(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
I better continue with my Sex advice because when I put in true advice,people don't even believe me, they thought my brain is occupied with pussy and breast.
Re: Help Me Out. by aieromon(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
born2fuck: I better continue with my Sex advice because when I put in true advice,people don't even believe me, they thought my brain is occupied with pussy and breast.

grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Out. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
Sagamite: It is funny how every woman always claim to have been "so loving and caring to my husband and above all VERY FAITHFUL" to their man but he still left them. grin

Every woman ? Get your stories/ statistics straight man. cool
Re: Help Me Out. by Sagamite(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
jidegirl12:

Every woman ? Get your stories/ statistics straight man. cool

That is a lax representation of high frequency. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Women Liabilities Or Assets?? / Is Exclusive Breastfeeding For 6months A Sacrifice Too Much For A Mother To Give / Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.