Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week (3633 Views)

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her / Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by MisterP: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
her introduction was coming up which she didn't tell me about,
meanwhile we were still together hanging out and doing stuff together
also sleeping with each other
i didn't know she's that kind of person when we were still dating
hmmm is this a normal thing for the women folk

*modified - i was really hoping we'll get back together cos she left due to a little misunderstanding, then she met the guy who proposed to her immediately
she agreed it was a rash decision but things had already gone far cos family were involved and were already talking introduction.
so when we started getting close again i thot she had changed her mind, not knowing introduction was close by.
Been a devastating few months
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by timchuks87: 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2013
After she is married and you again indulge her, you'll come back with a different question.

Its shameful really.
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2013
is she frm d east? or imo precisely?
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by MisterP: 1:09am On Feb 13, 2013
mawojuuche: is she frm d east? or imo precisely?

Actually she's Yoruba and I'm Yoruba too.

Doesn't have anything to do with tribe

5 Likes

Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by SisiKill1: 1:28am On Feb 13, 2013
MisterP: her introduction was coming up which she didn't tell me about,
You have sisters, yes?
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by MisterP: 1:33am On Feb 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
You have sisters, yes?

No I'm not trying to bash women,
I'm just wondering why she did that
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by TableLeg(m): 1:38am On Feb 13, 2013
You will soon foam at the mouth if you dont keep your pencil di...ck inside your alaba made boxers!

4 Likes

Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by SisiKill1: 3:29am On Feb 13, 2013
MisterP:

No I'm not trying to bash women,
I'm just wondering why she did that
Oh I know you weren't trying to bash women.

I was trying to be helpful. . .just thought it would have been easier and even faster to find the answers you seek from female family members and friends except of course you live on a MALE ONLY ISLAND.

2 Likes

Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by aadetoyin(f): 7:50am On Feb 13, 2013
U better Run because she will want to continue even after marriage. cry
Am sure u dont want another man to be servicing ur own wife after marriage so tell her off immediately.
so because one woman did that u know want to generalise it? No try am.
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by Doncolio(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2013
For some ladies, once u enter there and they like it...they will keep coming back even if they are married to the president. Some others will keep coming whether they like it or not. For others, they don't give a damn good or not. They will move on with their life. So its a case the category u meet. In this case, ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by gunuvi(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2013
Not all into leads to marriage.
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
You Sir!

Is a MisterP cool
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by coogar: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
MisterP: her introduction was coming up which she didn't tell me about,

*modified - i was really hoping we'll get back together cos she left due to a little misunderstanding, then she met the guy who proposed to her immediately
she agreed it was a rash decision but things had already gone far cos family were involved and were already talking introduction.
so when we started getting close again i thot she had changed her mind, not knowing introduction was close by.
Been a devastating few months

it's a normal thing - okafor's law.
you're not a superman, i see this happening from time to time. now that you know she's engaged, let her be.
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by nobniger: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
mawojuuche, you're such a bent idioot. What has this got to do with tribe and why wouldn't you keep such a tribal hate to yourself?
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by hbabe(f): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
coogar:

it's a normal thing - okafor's law.
you're not a superman, i see this happening from time to time. now that you know she's engaged, let her be.

lol@Okafor's law.
I agree with you that the OP should let her be.
The girl may be in love with the OP but sometimes love is not enough to sustain a relationship or lead into marriage.
OP should fine his own girl and leave someone's wife alone.
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by coogar: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
hbabe:

lol@Okafor's law.
I agree with you that the OP should let her be.
The girl may be in love with the OP but sometimes love is not enough to sustain a relationship or lead into marriage.
OP should fine his own girl and leave someone's wife alone.

of course, it's love.....
a lot of women did not marry who they really loved, they went for what was available. sometimes, the dude they love is unserious about marriage and a woman's biological clock is like a time bomb ready to detonate. she won't wait forever so the available becomes desirable. if the OP does not leave her alone, she would still cheat with him after marriage.
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by hbabe(f): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
coogar:

a lot of women did not marry who they really loved, they went for what was available. sometimes, the dude they love is unserious about marriage and a woman's biological clock is like a time bomb ready to detonate. she won't wait forever so the available becomes desirable. if the OP does not leave her alone, she would still cheat with him after marriage.

So so true!
Life and her many complications.
The OP should help the lady by leaving her alone

1 Like

Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by MisterP: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
coogar:

But now that I'm serious shouldn't I make her see why she should get back with me
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by hbabe(f): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
MisterP:
But now that I'm serious shouldn't I make her see why she should get back with me

No harm in trying. Good luck
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
coogar:

Love ke? LMAO . . .
Men sha like deceiving themselves.
@ Poster, I'm sure you know you are just a s3x toy! wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by greatgod2012(f): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
Now that you know, let her be, or else, when its your own time, karma will visit.
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
MisterP:

If you are really serious then I think you should make a strong push to get her back. Shady as she is, she's missing something in her fiancé that she finds in you. It might be enough to make her yours of she sees you are interested. Hopefully, it all doesn't come crashing down though. These shady types of relationships have a way of turning into complete shyte at the end of the day.
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by nnemak(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2013
^^^^^TODAY IS VAL. TRY and show that you are serious by asking her hand in marriage and fixing date for TRADO...else vamoose from that woman
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2013
nne_mak: ^^^^^TODAY IS VAL. TRY and show that you are serious by asking her hand in marriage and fixing date for TRADO...else vamoose from that woman

Great suggestion. That's certainly what I call a strong push. It might work!

If you don't want to marry her though just jejely vamoose like he said.
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by MisterP: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Love ke? LMAO . . .
Men sha like deceiving themselves.
@ Poster, I'm sure you know you are just a s3x toy! wink cheesy

the sex was an aftermath, we relived the times and connection we shared together
when i asked why she didn't tell me about the intro, she said we were having a great time and she didn't want to spoil it
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2013
MisterP:

the sex was an aftermath, we relived the times and connection we shared together
when i asked why she didn't tell me about the intro, she said we were having a great time and she didn't want to spoil it

Ok . . . if that's what you want to believe! cool cool
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by hbabe(f): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
MisterP:

grin
So after the 'great time' she still continued with her marriage plans to another guy. Hmmmmm
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by MisterP: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
hbabe:

grin
So after the 'great time' she still continued with her marriage plans to another guy. Hmmmmm

Lol hmmm indeed
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by RoyalRoy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
MisterP:

Lol hmmm indeed
Mister P...give her one last try. Am sure a part of her still wants u too!
By the way....introduction is not marriage....even been engaged is not a guarantee for marriage!
Prove ur worth if u feel she's worth it.
Never Venture Never Wins
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by MisterP: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2013
Royal Roy:
Mister P...give her one last try. Am sure a part of her still wants u too!
By the way....introduction is not marriage....even been engaged is not a guarantee for marriage!
Prove ur worth if u feel she's worth it.
Never Venture Never Wins

We just had a talk, I gathered she doesn't love the guy but trying to please her parents, since they want to see her married ASAP,
I still come up in their conversation and causes friction.
She wishes I had proposed much earlier. We used to talk about it but not anything formal
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2013
MisterP:

We just had a talk, I gathered she doesn't love the guy but trying to please her parents, since they want to see her married ASAP,
I still come up in their conversation and causes friction.
She wishes I had proposed much earlier. We used to talk about it but not anything formal

She doesn't love the guy, she loves you and you love her. Please help her not make the biggest mistake of her life in marrying this guy. Unless you are both content being future adulterers. Maybe you don't mind even having 1 or 2 of your children raised in another mans house as their father. lipsrsealed

She may wish you proposed earlier but as long as she is not yet married its not too late. Does she realize marriage is for life? Also is it fair for her to be marrying someone under false pretenses? Someone she can't remain faithful to? It's better she let the poor guy go now than making both their lives miserable in a loveless, adulterous marriage. If she has no qualms sleeping with you while engaged, she will likely continue when married. Please propose to her and plan for marriage.
Re: Ex GF Had Her Intro Last Weekend, But We Still Were Intimate Thrice Last Week by MisterP: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2013
Time definitely heals all things.
When I think of all the mental and psychological things I went through, I just laugh hard
I'm happy now that it all went that way, it's like thanksgiving in my heart.
I've realized all the reasons why it could never have worked, and thank God that she didn't reconsider, cos I'll have now been feeling stuck.
Long story but I'm happy I didn't end up having her family as inlaws.
Thanks for hearing me and giving me an opportunity to pour out my heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Norwegian Woman Gives Birth To Baby Elephant / Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.