Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Am I Alone?...i Need To Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I Alone?...i Need To Know (1235 Views)

Am I The Only Guy Dat Doesnt Chew Rice ? / Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone / Am I Misunderstood Or A Rude And Disrespectful Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Alone?...i Need To Know by Mucokey(m): 3:19am On Feb 13, 2013

For upwards of 6months now, I ve come to notice that I cannot find my "moniker" being online. At 1st, I was a bit concerned but not really worried because this almost started after the upgrade of this site(NL) sometime last year. I no longer see people's signature displays even as I'm online.
I cannot readily say I'm missing big deal only for the fact that i ve to ask myself the real essence of being registered to an online social forum but won't be able to really associate appropriately . Even on my last birthday being on the 26th of august, I couldn't find myself on 'Nairaland birthday celebrity list' rather I no see myself as an ordinary guest even though I can like and comment on any thread; though alarm (because I believe it's improper) but not acually worried then. But as things unfold by the day i now find it very awkward when I saw one of my friends' who's logged on NL and discovered that the 'old' format of people's signature displays still obtain, i became worried because this will definitely limit my chances of adequate communication and proper engagement/interaction with other Nairalanders.
I ve sent complaint words to the table of @almighty Cuddlemii but to no avail and even e-mailed oga Seun and still help and ideas on how to rectify this absurdity remains elusive.
I now ask... AM I ALONE ON THIS ABSURDITY
Re: Am I Alone?...i Need To Know by Mucokey(m): 3:22am On Feb 13, 2013
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Cuddlemii: 5:14pm On Feb 08
Mucokey: Moderators....I need a bit of Moderation here.
For over a while now , I came to notice that I keep on seeing my USER ID as a GUEST. I need clarification on this ASAP

Please, can you clarify?
Are you referring to viewing topics?
If you don't see your userid on a thread then its most likely; you are not logged in.
Cuddlemii:

I suspect you are logged in a guest.

1) Use this link -
https://www.nairaland.com/login

2) Put in your username(the one you registered with)

3) Put in your password(take note of the case and number on your keypad)

4) Click on the "login" link

5) Either get the invalid login or you log in successfully

6) Invalid login - click on the "forget password" link
-You will receive an email with your new password

Also it's very likely, you had your old password saved on your PC and phone.

I suggest the forget password option.

7) If this doesn't work, then probably a cookies or deleting your browsing history.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves - try out these steps first.
@almighty cuddlemii....let's be a bit logical here; I ve been making some posting on this site (nairaland)....how could this ve been possible if I wasn't able to log on with my right Id and password?. Again , check out my time spent on nairaland after abt3 yrs on this site ...in spite of its seemingly addiction. It might not be any loss(as in finance-wise) buh what is worth doing is worth doing well they always say.
The programmers at the back end should be notified ....
Still thankful.
Negligibly abandoned embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Am I Alone?...i Need To Know by ril19(m): 3:40am On Feb 13, 2013
the thing is that some of us, as a matter of fact, many of us have certain complains here but a greater multitude doesn't know how to go about rectifying them. This can really be disappointing. For some, navigating freely is a no-go-area. The comptroller general should pls do something to help such ons if truely they are "nairalanders" to u.
Re: Am I Alone?...i Need To Know by Mucokey(m): 1:59am On Feb 14, 2013
@ril19....thanx for contributing buh the starkly fact remains that any average nigerian likes to always push blames on another person forgetting that giving same scenario, he/she still feels reluctant to right things owing to nonchalant attitudes that abound in us.
Imagine the 'zeal' n power behind banning anyone that mention garri in any post during the hot era of ' how does this post affect the price of garri ' even when necessity demands it. What will it take a diligent owner of this site n dedicated programmers to rectify this n put everybody on the same page still remains my question.
Re: Am I Alone?...i Need To Know by Mucokey(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
Still wondering when my humble plea would get to the @lmighty Seun n the appropriate mods embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Am I Alone?...i Need To Know by Mucokey(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Am I Alone?...i Need To Know by Mucokey(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Disrespect On Nairaland / 4-yr Old Boy Dragged To His Death By Carjackers (photos) / Tiwa Savage Sacks Husband Teebillz As Manager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.