Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

(ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal (7350 Views)

Download Night Visions; A Poetry & Photography Collection On OAU / Dare This And You Feel Loved / Can We Publish A Poetry Anthology? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by olofofo9ja: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2013
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
——————————————————————————————

Amidst vents from the sea
God bless Nigeria,we shall all see
The fangs from the ground
God bless Nigeria,it’s a sound
The illiterate economy warred power failure
God bless Nigeria,our tower tailor
Poverty,a grave yard berth
God bless Nigeria,our deserved birth
Bad governance,crippled,rippled tripled shame
God bless Nigeria,our fame
The pimples…no food,no clothing,no shelter
God bless Nigeria,our dream theater
A micro-scope view,we are a course caused cost
God bless Nigeria,we are not cursed
The roaring lion,mews Nigerian peoples
God bless Nigeria,we are his pupils
The world view,scene,seen,sin nation
God bless Nigeria,our brain fates this dictation
We smell like a preserved locust beans in the world
God bless Nigeria,poverty…a smelling word!
Nigeria, toothless bull dog leadership style
God bless Nigeria,we the asserted stir
Threat treat of a ruptured sea
God bless Nigeria,a torture sculpture scene
God bless Nigeria,a dream steam…cream smart works
God bless Nigeria,we have smack walks

Dedicated to super eagles- Written By Dare(THE POET)

http://www.olofofo9ja.com/2013/02/12/article-a-poetry-piece-dedicated-to-the-super-eagles-by-dare-david-james-pascal/

2 Likes

Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
OH BOY. grin
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by yorke1: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Damn you! i mean u above. I tot i was going to be the first to comment. Well . . .next time, i bet I'll beat you to it.

Lest i forget, nonsense poem!

1 Like

Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by TableLeg(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
undecided
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
is this a new style of poetry? shocked
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by olamisegbe(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
grin
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by izenco2005(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Is dis poem or
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by sammynice(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
toh...newcomer
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
yorke1: Damn you! i mean u above. I tot i was going to be the first to comment. Well . . .next time, i bet I'll beat you to it.

hes already damned..........that buzugee. . . . bullsh!t
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

hes already damned..........that buzugee. . . . bullsh!t
grin grin LOOK AT THIS BELLIGERENT HEATHEN
yorke1: Damn you! i mean u above. I tot i was going to be the first to comment. Well . . .next time, i bet I'll beat you to it.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME BRUV wink grin grin
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by MEKKYbob(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Am not sure i just read a lovely ryrical build up all in the name of poem......btw...8th to comment undecided
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by Abujafood: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
I don't seem to get the message poet!
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by Adufaye(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
Lawless country
God bless Nigeria
Tank God 4 nairaland
God bless Seun
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
Thank God they won the Cup, na curse for full ur poem if dem f*ck up.
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by ebamma(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
.And seeing the super eagles i went up into aso rock, and went i was set the footballers came to me and i opened my mouth and taught them saying
Blessed are the afcon champions for the shall be called Super eagles
2)Blessed is the coach stephen keshi for he shall be called son of God
3)blessed is that boy sunday mba for he shall be signed by real madrid
4)Blessed is that Boy Onazi for he shall see God
5)blessed is victor moses whose parents were persecuted and killed for believing in God for their son shall continue their good works

2 Likes

Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by MEILYN(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
na poem be dis?
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by Psalm351(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Adufaye: Lawless country
God bless Nigeria
Tank God 4 nairaland
God bless Seun
Lol.
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by noblejayz(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
[b][/b]
ebamma: .And seeing the super eagles i went up into aso rock, and went i was set the footballers came to me and i opened my mouth and taught them saying
5)blessed is victor moses whose parents were persecuted and killed for believing in God for their son shall continue their good works

ebamma: .And seeing the super eagles i went up into aso rock, and went i was set the footballers came to me and i opened my mouth and taught them saying

Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
is this a new style of poetry? shocked
ask that them
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by Desdola(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
I dont seem to get the message. Well u try
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by searay(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
OP, can you recite this poem in the senate if you are invited?
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by poeticjustic(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
...and poetry just got laid on a death bed,
above which hovers the ecstatic eagles.
should I merry with the birds, or mourn the dead;
or just wave a magic wand and watch as it wriggles?
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by mikeuz(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2013

This should be considered a peom dedicated to the super eagles,not that thing I can't even get the meaning. Nice creativity though,e nor easy to get those rhymes from the brain.

1 Like

Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by Phatill(f): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2013
Crap
Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by godman01(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2013
The composer tried sha!

1 Like

Re: (ARTICLE)A Poetry Piece Dedicated To The Super Eagles BY Dare David James Pascal by Karmatyra(f): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2013

hahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahaha u d vex? Fast guy no b thief oooo abeg

(1) (Reply)

The Inner Mind - A Short Poem And A Brief Commentary. / I AM. . . / Take Ma Wine Take Ma Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.