Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Have The Hottest Legs In The Industry(photos) Says Yvonne Nelson - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Have The Hottest Legs In The Industry(photos) Says Yvonne Nelson (676 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Involved In An Accident, Loses Right Leg In A New Movie (photo) / Download House Of Gold Part 1 And Part 2 By Yvonne Nelson / Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Hottest Legs In The Industry(photos) Says Yvonne Nelson by mrlizo: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2013
Yvonne Nelson, the Ghanaian actress and producer might be insuring her sexy legs soon.

In an interview with Glitz Africa, the actress said ‘I have the hottest legs in the industry right now. I don’t know, maybe I have to get my legs insured...Read more and view her exclusive pic @ http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/02/i-have-the-hottest-legs-in-the-industryphotos-says-yvonne-nelson.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone On nairaland Up To Date With The Naruto Manga? / Movie Ideas: The Loglines / Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.