Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie (13432 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 / Download House Of Gold Part 1 And Part 2 By Yvonne Nelson / D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by chucksbadt(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2013
This is going to be the first movie ice prince will star in. The title of this movie is "HOUSE of GOLD" and its PREMIERING SOON...actors and actresses like, MAJID MICHEL,ICEPRINCE,OMAWUMI,EDDIE WATSON,LUCKIE LAWSON,FRANCIS ODEGA would be in this expected blockbuster movie.

1 Like

Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by chucksbadt(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
@ mod i'll really appreciate it if this gets to the front page!
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
NICE PIC. WHO IS ICE PRINCE ?
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by An0nimus: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ok
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Coldfeet(f): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Noted! am number four o
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by ebamma(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
More money in your pocket equals to more toto to your joystick,enjoy yourself iceprince
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by ebamma(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
chucksbadt: @ mod i'll really appreciate it if this gets to the front page!
how much u pay am?
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Wetin ice prince knw wey he wan act, abi na rap he wan rapp for dem??
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
So f...king what!!!!!
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
which 1 of them is ice prince? And please, how much does 1 pay to get a not so important topic on the front page?

3 Likes

Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Akshow: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mtcheeeew...
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by 50calibre(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Another crap of a movie, these guys should stop churning out garbage all in the name of making movies.

These craps screw with the thinking faculties of Nigerians who watch them.
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by pinky21(f): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
undecidedWaiting
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Soso990240(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: NICE PIC. WHO IS ICE PRINCE ?
ur elder brother..ur dad got him from away match.

2 Likes

Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Which role is he playing?
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Soso990240(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hopin 2 cee ice prince kiss demon comot frm Yvonne's lips
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
Soso990240: ur elder brother..ur dad got him from away match.
CUTE
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by iamswizz(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
i dont understand... Is it ice prince or inyaya? Abi na ice prince dey bleach her kpekus now?
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by damilolaluv(f): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
here are some pics of the making of the movie

1 Like

Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by iamswizz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
obadiah777: NICE PIC. WHO IS ICE PRINCE ?
one of those almajaris who can buy u and ur family!
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by damilolaluv(f): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
more

Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by iamswizz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
damilola_luv: here are some pics of the making of the movie
errmmmm... Who send u?
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by damilolaluv(f): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
lol just helping the op, na crime grin
iamswizz: errmmmm... Who send u?

3 Likes

Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by spade: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Why is Majid Michel standing on the flowers like a bushman?

Couldn't someone tell him to get off the goddamned lawn?

3 Likes

Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by spade: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oh well, I guess IcePrince is going to finally use this opportunity to chop the remainder of Yvonne Nelson's congo wey Iyanya remain for am.

As a side note... I never knew the guy was so short! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by gluv01(f): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Lol...See Majid

Well, let's see the stuff Ice prince is made of. Who knows, he may be talented in acting too, but decided to go for music. Lets watch it and hope it's not the normal dialogue movies without'real' action being produced. And at least, I'm happy there is a little change and mixture in the actors and actresses, not the normal faces that will act one part 20 times....or show face in all the movies.lol Seems like it's gonna be good
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Troll: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
What Is Wrong With The Mod Called Sexkillz?
He Banned Me In The Romance Section. I Complained On Another Section (Not Before Contributing To The Thread Topic) He Went On To Hide My Post And Banned Me There. For What? I Don't Know undecided...

Below Was What I Complained About After My Initial Reply In The Thread

...On Another NOTE: A Mod Just Banned Me Today For Three Months!? . Imagine? All Cos I Expressed Something Close To First To Comment (Not That I Said That O!)
Sexkillz Abi Whatever Your Moniker Is, Please Note That The Moniker: Troll is Not For "Trolling" I Want To Assume That You Got Misguided On My Choice Of Username.
Please Take Note. CC: Seun and Other Moderators. Thanks.

He May Jump On Here And Probably Ban Me Here. Someone Please Advise Him To Stay Off My Back. Enough Said angry
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by damilolaluv(f): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
lmao
Troll: What Is Wrong With The Mod Called Sexkillz?
He Banned Me In The Romance Section. I Complained On Another Section (Not Before Contributing To The Thread Topic) He Went On To Hide My Post And Banned Me There. For What? I Don't Know undecided...

Below Was What I Complained About After My Initial Reply In The Thread

...On Another NOTE: A Mod Just Banned Me Today For Three Months!? . Imagine? All Cos I Expressed Something Close To First To Comment (Not That I Said That O!)
Sexkillz Abi Whatever Your Moniker Is, Please Note That The Moniker: Troll is Not For "Trolling" I Want To Assume That You Got Misguided On My Choice Of Username.
Please Take Note. CC: Seun and Other Moderators. Thanks.

He May Jump On Here An Probably Ban Me Here. Someone Please Advise Him To Stay Off My Back. Enough Said angry
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by tefund(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
chucksbadt: This is going to be the first movie ice prince will star in. The title of this movie is "HOUSE of GOLD" and its PREMIERING SOON...actors and actresses like, MAJID MICHEL,ICEPRINCE,OMAWUMI,EDDIE WATSON,LUCKIE LAWSON,FRANCIS ODEGA would be in this expected blockbuster movie.

nice pics
Re: Ice-Prince To Star In 'House Of Gold' Yvonne Nelson's Movie by tellwisdom: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Where is Ice piss among them? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Poor Gotv Picture Quality / Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.