Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Online Web Design And Computer Programming Training Made Easy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Web Design And Computer Programming Training Made Easy. (443 Views)

Training Made Cheaper And Easier / Become A Self Reliant Student With The Free Online Web Design Class / Paper-based Gre And Computer-based Gre Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Web Design And Computer Programming Training Made Easy. by smithsteady(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2013
I'm a software engineer by profession and do not know what unemployment is all about cos ICT is a gold-mine. I realized that there are some people who want to career in software world but do not know where to start or who to meet. I'm here to guide u.i have very good knowledge in the following programming languages.ASP.Net with C#(C-Sharp).Net and VB.net,PHP and MySql, Javascript(ecma5 and host), Titanium Mobile, jQuery, CSS3, Ajax and HTML5, JAVA. and i link these languages to any database like MsSql, MySql, Oracle11g and sql-lite(is for mobile). Don't be afraid of distance, we are going to leverage Skype for an interactive lessons but if you reside in Abuja that will be great. I also have hundreds of comprehensive ICT e-books for u. Call me on 08038231913.
Thank u, I love u all

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja: FG To Move Engineering Students To Other Varsities / Books: The Most “endangered Species” In The World / Simple Solutions To Common Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.