Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Valentine Gift To Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Valentine Gift To Nairalanders (683 Views)

My Valentine’s Special Offer / Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders / Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Valentine Gift To Nairalanders by naijavlogcom(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
This year is so different.it is unlike me to start to think or talk about valentine(i mean,i know myself to be too serious to even notice a date as such)but,i really think that this year,things are different.the noise about valentine has gathered so much momentum that you can hardly hear of anything else; even in church.the talk about giving and giving has so filled the air that i cringe at how 'shouty' a day can be.now,I've heard the sermon about giving and have the mistake of allowing myself feel so guilty about neglecting such an important date on my calendar.I've sat back at home to think of what quality thing that i could give on this special day that would really be a blessing to somebody(so sorry for wanting to give out just to clear my guilt.but what else can i do?)I've been in the online business since late 2010 and I've never for once thought about giving out freebies even to the best of my customers.
Now, don't get me wrong! I'm not trying to pose as an expert or a professional in any online business or anything.after all,i just have only 3 years experience and most of you could even come out better than i am. I was thinking if i could offer free products such as cameras and phones but on a second thought i had to ask myself:why not give what you have to the largest number of people possible? Why not offer empowerment than just depreciating electronics? Now,there was another job of finding out what value i have that i could offer and that,too was so hectic! Should i organize a webinar to teach my 8 success secrets or should i offer my services at a subsidized rate?these could hardly be done in a forum like nairaland and with the whole lot of people here,I'm definitely going to end up in smoke doing that! So,after all the whole thinking and contemplation,i decided to give out my old business notes.i accidentally found about 18 of them in one of my old online business archive and decided that it will be the right perfect gift especially at this time of the year.how could i be giving out all of these at zero cost? Was that crazy? Definitely not! This is for the love of valentine!
I was thinking if i could empower nairalanders on how to set up simple business machines from these notes,so many smart ones here would definitely go ahead and make it big in 2013.i wasn't kidding and for real,that's going to happen!these notes of mine are straight to the point and easy to understand.i guess i wrote them on steroids(forgive me). In evaluating the value of these notes of mine,i came up with a hilarious conclusion:each note in the pack was worth the value of 300 cakes! So,instead of winding up in one of those exotic restaurants eating cakes on val's day,you better get your eyeballs stuck and your brain thinking hard on how to utilize those notes on the streets of lagos.now,let me remind you that these notes may be simple but they have the power to take you to unimaginable heights this year if you can put your mind to implementing them. Most of the businesses will require minimal start-up capital so, no need to fear. My advice is that when you get hold of these notes,take your time to study them thoroughly and see which one you are more equipped with,to implement(never try to implement more than one even if you have the capital as this will be a whole waste of energy and resources). When you succeed with one, you can then choose to implement another one and so forth. So, here you have the list of topics I'm going to give out:
[b]1.How to invest in lifestock feeds production plant
2.How to invest in T-shirt branding as a Nigerian
3.How to start a publishing firm in Nigeria
4.How to become an online real estate agent in Nigeria
5.How to become a nigerian Importer without Importing
6.How to set up a plant nursery in Nigeria.
7.How to start a software company in Nigeria
8.Starting up a profitable variety distributors business
9.Red Hot money for events management investors
10.How to launch a profit-making art gallery in Nigeria
11.Steps to take in launching a profitable Architecture business in Nigeria
12. How to start a magazine business in Nigeria
13. How to set up a car dealers business in Nigeria
14. How to start a jewelry production company in Nigeria
15. How to start a waste management and recycling plant in Nigeria
16. How to start a consultancy business in Nigeria
17. All you need to know about starting a tourism business in Nigeria.
18. How to start a profitable accounting firm in Nigeria
[/b]
To get hold of these notes at no cost,simply send a blank mail with subject:cresnotes101 to contact@naijavlog.com and i will personally send the package into your inbox within 24hours.

Ps:i will also be offering you my time and services for the next one week all at no extra cost.if you have enquiries or clarifications about any of the notes,make sure your questions are clear so that i can respond fast. Remember, there are a whole lot of other people waiting!
Happy val's nairalanders! God bless you!

1 Like

Re: My Valentine Gift To Nairalanders by sonety2k(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
sonetauto@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need These Rice Urgently / Unnecessary Expenses You Should Try To Avoid / How to download videos from either youtube or dailymotion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.