Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders (661 Views)

Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) / Alaba Market Closed As Traders Protest Over Obosi - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders by kswot(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
1. pls dont drop ur email or send any email to me. I have attached this wonderful Robot below

2. I only want to hear your comments after 1 month of testing

3. to succed with it you need VPS. there are lots of free VPS. AMAZON is one of them

4. use at your own risk

after many works and optimisation done to this robot I wanted to upload it on our previous thread but I was caught by spam bolt which mistakenly delete that wonderful thread.

here is another opportunity to see the beauty of Forex.
Re: Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders by toppy1234: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
@kswot you didnt attcahed anything here
kswot:
1. pls dont drop ur email or send any email to me. I have attached this wonderful Robot below

2. I only want to hear your comments after 1 month of testing

3. to succed with it you need VPS. there are lots of free VPS. AMAZON is one of them

4. use at your own risk

after many works and optimisation done to this robot I wanted to upload it on our previous thread but I was caught by spam bolt which mistakenly delete that wonderful thread.

here is another opportunity to see the beauty of Forex.
Re: Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders by kswot(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
toppy1234:
@kswot you didnt attcahed anything here

I think someone or spam bolt is removing it. I have attached it again
Re: Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders by kswot(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
it is been removed by anti spam bolt. dont know what to do now.
thanx
Re: Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders by fidellamo(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2015
HELLO KSWOT, I SENT YOU A MAIL: fidellamo@yahoo.com. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME FORWARD THE ROBOT THERE? THANKS.
Re: Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders by Ayo001: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Not interested. tongue
Re: Gift To All Nairaland Forex Traders by fxstory(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
mmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

18 In One Package Awuf Books For 2000 Naira Only / Shipping From USA To Nigeria / Bad Experience With Konga Online Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.