Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,294 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. (24858 Views)

Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos / Girl Stripped And Beaten To Coma For Stealing A Blackberry Phone (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]FILTHY AKATAS! I DONT WANT TO BE ASSOIATED WITH THESE HALF-BREDS! TUFIA![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by optimusprime2(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
Bad as e wan be, e no reach Aluu case...

1 Like

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
optimus-prime1:
Bad as e wan be, e no reach Aluu case...

you can't compare the two.
this was razz and brutal but alu was savagery at it's finest.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by freecocoa(f): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: TO THE UNENLIGHTENED I AM A PSYCHO cheesy SEE THATS THE PROBLEM FREECOCOA. YALL DONT LIKE TO GO DEEP. ANYTHING DEEPER THAN TONTO DIKEH AND YOU CATCH A MIGRAINE. THATS YOUR PROBLEM. IF IT AINT GOT TO DO WITH TUBABA OR TONTO, YOU NIGERIANS DONT WANT TO KNOW. SMDH
I'm talking about how you seem not to see anything wrong with the act, instead you are excusing it as "business" and you are saying what exactly?.

What are we going deep into abeg, how violence and wickedness should be excused on grounds of "business\reputation" ? I think I'll pass on that one.

P.S, if there are a 100 threads on Tonto Dikeh on here, I've only been on about 3 or 4 so get your stories straight next time.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
Wicked world! You will never see white folks doing this to their own. That's African blood in them. What do you expect from lazy grown arssholes begging for 25cents at grocery store entrance and gas station.

Poor teen!
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
freecocoa: I'm talking about how you seem not to see anything wrong with the act, instead you are excusing it as "business" and you are saying what exactly?.

What are we going deep into abeg, how violence and wickedness should be excused on grounds of "business\reputation" ? I think I'll pass on that one.

P.S, if there are a 100 threads on Tonto Dikeh on here, I've only been on about 3 or 4 so get your stories straight next time.
YOU KEEP TALKING BACK TO ME I WILL STRIP YOU BUTT NEKKID AND WHIP YOU WITH BULALA angry

LOL JK ERMMM YEAH HUN I AM NOT EXCUSING WHAT WAS DONE BUT I KNOW THAT THE HEART OF MAN IS EXTREMELY WICKED WHO CAN KNOW IT ?. SO I AM DESENSITIZED TO HUMANITY. wink
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by bizlinks(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
WHY wil some people have to be heartless. Anyway he must face the opposite tougher when caught. JUST $20
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by freecocoa(f): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: YOU KEEP TALKING BACK TO ME I WILL STRIP YOU BUTT NEKKID AND WHIP YOU WITH BULALA angry

LOL JK ERMMM YEAH HUN I AM NOT EXCUSING WHAT WAS DONE BUT I KNOW THAT THE HEART OF MAN IS EXTREMELY WICKED WHO CAN KNOW IT ?. SO I AM DESENSITIZED TO HUMANITY. wink
Then show some sympathy atleast.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Revolva(m): 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ha these boiz are useless fools for just 20usd ...dem never see money before wey pass dat one...useless urban youth
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by kandiikane(m): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2013
cigar icon:
no they are ileke-idians

Lol
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2013
freecocoa: Then show some sympathy atleast.
I DONT SHOW SYMPATHY FOR STRANGERS. I NEVER MET THE DUDE
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by pekelepekele(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2013
Video no longer available
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by freecocoa(f): 12:30am On Feb 14, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT SHOW SYMPATHY FOR STRANGERS. I NEVER MET THE DUDE
If not that I remember you being all angry and sad during the Aluu4 saga, I'd have concluded you have no soul.

Oh well, to each their own, I'm off to bed.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 14, 2013
freecocoa: If not that I remember you being all angry and sad during the Aluu4 saga, I'd have concluded you have no soul.

Oh well, to each their own, I'm off to bed.
WHAT I HAD DURING THE ALUU SAGA WAS EXTREME ANGER AT THOSE WHO DID WHAT THEY DID. I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF SYMPATHY. TO BE ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT FROM SYMPATHY. IT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE SYMPATHY FOR SOMEONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET. HOWEVER YOU CAN BE ANGRY AT THE PERSON WHO DID WHATEVER TO THEM. MAYBE SYMPATHY IS A WOMAN THING. DUNNO.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:35am On Feb 14, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT THINK HE GOT WHIPPED BECASE OF $20. ITS A REPUTATION THING. HE IS A DRUG DEALER. HIS REPUTATION IS ON THE LINE. IF EVERY CRACKHEAD IN TOWN KNOW THAT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH NOT PAYING FOR THEIR DRUGS THEN THE GUY IS OUT OF BUSINESS. SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF SOMEONE SO THE OTHER CRACKHEADS WILL BE SCARED. IN THIS CASE THE CRACKHEADS SON JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE EXAMPLE. NOW IF THE CRACKHEAD HEARS ABOUT THIS HE WILL QUICKLY COME UP WITH THE $20. ITS ALL BUSINESS. NEVER PERSONAL. YALL CANT BE MESSING WITH MY MANS REP. HE GOT BILLS TO PAY. HIS REP IS ALL HE GOT. HIS REP IS IMPT IN THIS LINE OF BUSINESS

^^^On the bolded: fair enough; but he should also understand that 'it's all bizness' when he's hurled b/4 a judge, given 10 years in the cooler to cool off, and gets to be some nastier bullys biatch in jail......he should understand that what goes around comes around.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by mithel(m): 5:03am On Feb 14, 2013
obadiah777: THE DEUTERONOMY 28 CURSES. YOU WILL FEED OFF THE FLESH OF YOUR OWN BROTHER, THE SEED OF YOUR OWN FRUIT, MOTHERS WILL EAT OFF THE FRUIT OF THEIR OWN WOMB BECAUSE OF THE STRAIT THE OPPRESSOR WILL PUT YOU THROUGH. BLACK ON BLACK CRIME

angry angry......this is where religion beats logic at times,smh
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 14, 2013
obadiah777: THE DEUTERONOMY 28 CURSES. YOU WILL FEED OFF THE FLESH OF YOUR OWN BROTHER, THE SEED OF YOUR OWN FRUIT, MOTHERS WILL EAT OFF THE FRUIT OF THEIR OWN WOMB BECAUSE OF THE STRAIT THE OPPRESSOR WILL PUT YOU THROUGH. BLACK ON BLACK CRIME

I hate and despise the fools that whipped and uploaded the video. However, you're a fool for quoting that bible verse. It actually makes you and them of the same deluded souls. We are here thinking rationally on how to end the violence by empathizing with the victims and all you can do is to quote a racially-charged superstitious claim against black people.

In fact, you and them should be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by theripper: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2013
Niggaz keep fucking places and themselves up, no wonder , they are at d bottom of the food chain.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by amaechijay: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2013
So tell me how they are diff. From those ALUU people!
Crazy people

Exactly!

They all cried FOUL when ALUU 4 happened yet the same thing happens in their countries.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by dederocs(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
Van snickers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h9KKJgwaH0

A graphic video appears to show a teenager forcibly stripped naked and repeatedly whipped while a group heckled and cursed at him -- all because of a $20 debt.

The video (below) was uploaded to YouTube on Thursday has received almost 40,000 views. And Newark, N.J. authorities are up in arms.

Police are now searching for the victim and assailants in attack, The Star-Ledger reported.

In the disturbing two-minute scene, a man screams, "Where my money at?" at a naked boy on a public street. The hunched-over victim responds, "I don't know," before he is ruthlessly beat with a belt.

For the 90-second whipping, a small crowd laughs, yells obscenities, and tells the victim to say it's a "dog eat dog world" to the camera.

In the end of the video, one of the bystanders reveals that the debt -- apparently owed by the victim's father -- is 20 bucks.

"The perpetrator as well as those who stood idly by laughing and videotaping this act of savage brutality should be brought to justice," said Newark City Council President Anibal Ramos.

Newark Police Director Samuel DeMaio told the Star-Ledger investigators might know where the attack took place.

He also said police know that two Twitter handles were instrumental in making the video viral.

If caught, the assailants will most likely be charged with aggravated assault.

The act of videotaping crimes is no anomaly.

In early February, two high school students were arrested after footage of them brutally attacking a classmate was posted to Facebook.

Last October, a daughter posted a seven-minute YouTube video of her father, a family law judge, beating her. The latter received more than 7 million views.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/naked-newark-man-whipped-video-police-search_n_2669693.html

King(Martin Luther King Jr)! Where are your People now? Chained and pacified! Tried in vain to show them how and for them you died.- UB40
too many savages everywhere,please if you can not raise your kids properly with the right upbringing and training-commit abortions and spare the world barbarians and savages-we got too much already.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
Of course the only story nigerians would post about african americans. I find it amazing that AAs seldom(never undecided) post on nairaland, yet AAs come up every 20 or so random topics.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Janselem: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
Prof kenny: black man!!!!!......the african blood will always speak anywhere,anytime,anyhow... cry
New Jersey is a state in America. Stupid racist, foolish illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Vansnickers: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
H-Star89:
Of course the only story nigerians would post about african americans. I find it amazing that AAs seldom(never undecided) post on nairaland, yet AAs come up every 20 or so random topics.

So what do you suggest, that we don't report things like this when they happen? I am from Rivers State where the Aluu massacre happened. I never for one day questioned the negative publicity the Savages brought to their community and my state. Wrong is Wrong, Evil is Evil, and Evil must always be condemned!
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^On the bolded: fair enough; but he should also understand that 'it's all bizness' when he's hurled b/4 a judge, given 10 years in the cooler to cool off, and gets to be some nastier bullys biatch in jail......he should understand that what goes around comes around.
HE IS A JAIL BAIT. I AM SURE HE KNOWS THE DEAL. LOL
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
donedy:

I hate and despise the fools that whipped and uploaded the video. However, you're a fool for quoting that bible verse. It actually makes you and them of the same deluded souls. We are here thinking rationally on how to end the violence by empathizing with the victims and all you can do is to quote a racially-charged superstitious claim against black people.

In fact, you and them should be enlightened.
I AM ENLIGHTENED. HOWEVER YOU ARE IN THE DARK. I FIND IT PREPOSTEROUS THAT A BLIND MAN IS TELLING A SIGHTED MAN WHAT HE SEES
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
obadiah777: I AM ENLIGHTENED. HOWEVER YOU ARE IN THE DARK. I FIND IT PREPOSTEROUS THAT A BLIND MAN IS TELLING A SIGHTED MAN WHAT HE SEES

The best thing you can do is just to take correction and shut up. You're further spilling your idiosyncratic behavior on a public forum. The mindset behind your reasoning is of no different to that of Boko Haram.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
obadiah777: I AM ENLIGHTENED. HOWEVER YOU ARE IN THE DARK. I FIND IT PREPOSTEROUS THAT A BLIND MAN IS TELLING A SIGHTED MAN WHAT HE SEES

The best thing you can do is just to take correction and shut up. You're further spilling your idiosyncratic behavior on a public forum. The mindset behind your reasoning is of no different to that of Boko Haram.

Always using religion, with no rational base, to tackle an issue.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
donedy:

Always using religion, with no rational base, to tackle an issue.
shocked THE HORROR OF IT ALL. I DEMAND AN APOLOGY OR ELSE I SHALL HAVE YOU STRIP BUTT NEKKID AND I SHALL COMMIT TO WHIPPING YOU FEROCIOUSLY WITH KOBOKO angry
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 15, 2013
adaobi123: $20 debt wonders shall never end smh

Are we talking of N3,000 here?

Chai, poverty dey uncle sam country ooo...
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Are they Nigerians?

Are you not a Nigerian? I dont know what you feel about yourself...
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 15, 2013
okpara ugo:

Are you not a Nigerian? I dont know what you feel about yourself...

When I saw your ID on followed topics, I knew you quoted me.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 15, 2013
obadiah777: SURE I AM OK. FUNNY HOW THEY GOT MY BOY ASSED OUT IN THAT VIDEO THOUGH. JUST BUTT NEKKID AND WET AND GETTING LASHED WITH BELT. AINT THAT SOME SHYTTT ?

We are running short of mental homes in Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dumps Lady After Collecting N1.9m To Marry Her / Man Strips Unclad To Resist Police Oppression In Edo / Bandits Storm Karaye Town In Zamfara, Kill At Least 22, Burn Properties (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.