Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. (24718 Views)

Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos / Girl Stripped And Beaten To Coma For Stealing A Blackberry Phone (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Vansnickers: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h9KKJgwaH0

A graphic video appears to show a teenager forcibly stripped naked and repeatedly whipped while a group heckled and cursed at him -- all because of a $20 debt.

The video (below) was uploaded to YouTube on Thursday has received almost 40,000 views. And Newark, N.J. authorities are up in arms.

Police are now searching for the victim and assailants in attack, The Star-Ledger reported.

In the disturbing two-minute scene, a man screams, "Where my money at?" at a naked boy on a public street. The hunched-over victim responds, "I don't know," before he is ruthlessly beat with a belt.

For the 90-second whipping, a small crowd laughs, yells obscenities, and tells the victim to say it's a "dog eat dog world" to the camera.

In the end of the video, one of the bystanders reveals that the debt -- apparently owed by the victim's father -- is 20 bucks.

"The perpetrator as well as those who stood idly by laughing and videotaping this act of savage brutality should be brought to justice," said Newark City Council President Anibal Ramos.

Newark Police Director Samuel DeMaio told the Star-Ledger investigators might know where the attack took place.

He also said police know that two Twitter handles were instrumental in making the video viral.

If caught, the assailants will most likely be charged with aggravated assault.

The act of videotaping crimes is no anomaly.

In early February, two high school students were arrested after footage of them brutally attacking a classmate was posted to Facebook.

Last October, a daughter posted a seven-minute YouTube video of her father, a family law judge, beating her. The latter received more than 7 million views.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/naked-newark-man-whipped-video-police-search_n_2669693.html

King(Martin Luther King Jr)! Where are your People now? Chained and pacified! Tried in vain to show them how and for them you died.- UB40
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
$20 debt wonders shall never end smh
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
Lmao! cheesy

Mr A: Where ma money at?

Mr B: I don't know?

(Mr A:begins to whip Mr B)

Crowd: It is a dog eat dog world

Funny shyt!
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by vanstanzy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hope the teen was stri*pped naked. grin grin grin O sh17, the nigga was indeed stripped na*ked. shocked shocked shocked

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by james2020(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Na so
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by ceciliaudoh: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Amazonjoe(f): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Just for $20? The same treatment should be given to him before sentencing him to jail.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by MMM2(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
Y cry Y cry Y cry
Y angry Y angry Y angry
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Samsantos9: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
This goes to show that there is no monopoly of violence.

2 Likes

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Eneze1(f): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
Some people are really cr.a.zy just because of 20$, that's inhuman
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Aizebioje(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
So tell me how they are diff. From those ALUU people!
Crazy people

5 Likes

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by vanstanzy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Can we say its poverty that's the cause of all this.

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by obowunmi(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
There is nothing funny about this - not sure why some wicked people on this thread are having a laugh. This young man has been scarred for life, how can such a video go viral? Nothing about these extreme violent videos are strange to me. They have only exhibited what their own parents do to them.... the boy doing the beating, (I can bet on his life,that his parents have beat and violently abused him (sexually as a prime sadist, emotionally, but more importantly in that same manner.) Hence, this type of savagery and animalistic behavior is not strange to him or those watching.

Lesson: EVIL AND WICKED PARENTS, SHOULD NOT BE PERMITTED TO HAVE CHILDREN.

Violent behavior seen in children are a product of the seeds parents have sown in the children.

All the best to the young man, I wonder why he didn't run or shout of help.

1 Like

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Profkenny1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
black man!!!!!......the african blood will always speak anywhere,anytime,anyhow... cry
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by awesomebenji(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
So what economic importance or moral teaching can we gain/benefit from dis? Some posts need special treatment @ dat left care center!
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by obowunmi(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
Prof kenny: black man!!!!!......the african blood will always speak anywhere,anytime,anyhow... cry

Race is not an issue here.... there are youtube videos of various types of people committing all sorts of inhumane atrocities.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by occam(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pathetic & cruel

I detect a slight Naija accent from the beater. Maybe some guy that's lived too long in the ghetto
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Artistree: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
Due to the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number of people has cooled off.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
Are they Nigerians?
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by obowunmi(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Are they Nigerians?

No, akata
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
HAD MY BOY OUT BUTT NEKKID LMAO
ASSED OUT
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by cigaricon(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Are they Nigerians?
no they are ileke-idians

3 Likes

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by 50calibre(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
I don't understand why blacks are so cruel to themselves, other races strive to progress but all these black boys wanna do is be a gangster.

The black race needs help

3 Likes

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by realsammie(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Are they Nigerians?

No, they are from BURUNDI
METCHEEW
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
50calibre: I don't understand why blacks are so cruel to themselves, other races strive to progress but all these black boys wanna do is be a gangster.

The black race needs help
THE DEUTERONOMY 28 CURSES. YOU WILL FEED OFF THE FLESH OF YOUR OWN BROTHER, THE SEED OF YOUR OWN FRUIT, MOTHERS WILL EAT OFF THE FRUIT OF THEIR OWN WOMB BECAUSE OF THE STRAIT THE OPPRESSOR WILL PUT YOU THROUGH. BLACK ON BLACK CRIME
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by cigaricon(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: HAD MY BOY OUT BUTT NEKKID LMAO
ASSED OUT
like serriously, ara you okay? undecided

1 Like

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Austindark(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
Amazonjoe: Just for $20? The same treatment should be given to him before sentencing him to jail.
so u can also watch d guys logologo
is dat wat u want?
eye for eye is barbaric
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by realsammie(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Are they Nigerians?
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
cigar icon:
like serriously, ara you okay? undecided
SURE I AM OK. FUNNY HOW THEY GOT MY BOY ASSED OUT IN THAT VIDEO THOUGH. JUST BUTT NEKKID AND WET AND GETTING LASHED WITH BELT. AINT THAT SOME SHYTTT ?
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by 50calibre(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: THE DEUTERONOMY 28 CURSES. YOU WILL FEED OFF THE FLESH OF YOUR OWN BROTHER, THE SEED OF YOUR OWN FRUIT, MOTHERS WILL EAT OFF THE FRUIT OF THEIR OWN WOMB BECAUSE OF THE STRAIT THE OPPRESSOR WILL PUT YOU THROUGH. BLACK ON BLACK CRIME

Yeah! But why is it only blacks? Whites protect their own, Latinos protect and stand by their own whereas blacks are busy killing their own, many are ending up in prison, blacks suffer from inferiority complex, they regard other races better than theirs.

The black race are indeed the most reta*ded race, just look at the brutality and savagery exhibited by those guys.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
dog eat dog nigga!!
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
50calibre:

Yeah! But why is it only blacks? Whites protect their own, Latinos protect and stand by their own whereas blacks are busy killing their own, many are ending up in prison, blacks suffer from inferiority complex, they regard other races better than theirs.

The black race are indeed the most reta*ded race, just look at the brutality and savagery exhibited by those guys.
AHHH BUT WAIT TILL A LIL WHILE. YOU WILL SEE WHITES DOING THE EXACT SAME THING

DEUTERONOMY 30 VS 7 And the LORD your God will put all these curses upon your enemies, and on them that hate you, who persecuted you. <<<< WHITEY WILL SOON BE ACTING LIKE THAT WHEN WE PUT THEM IN SUBJECTION AND BONDAGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man Who Did Thanksgiving In Church After Securing Fake Police Job / Newborn Baby Dumped In Secondary School Pit Latrine In Niger State, Rescued / 119 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia For Drug Offences, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.