Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,698 members, 7,959,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

15 Things You Should Do Before You Die - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die (1263 Views)

15 Things You Probably Heard If You Grew Up With Typical Nigerian Parents / You Should Thank Your Friends If They Have Done These 15 Things... / 15 Things You Don’t Owe Anyone At All (though You Think You Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by molisk(f): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
“Remembering you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” -Steve Jobs

1. Travel some of the best destinations in the World.

2. Attend the Olympics.

3. Spend some nights at a historic hotel.

4. Motivate people to bring positive change in their lives

5. Join one of the biggest festivals of different countries across the world.

6. Spare some precious days from your modern and luxurious life to get intimate with nature.

7. Climb one of the world’s Seven Summits of your choice.

8. Make a family asset (it could be a book or a diary with some wise messages for the next generations)

9. Plant a family tree and nourish it.

10. Meet the person who has been a pioneering figure of bringing some impactful and crucial change in your country.

11. Learn Surfing or kayaking.

12. Make a pilgrimage.

13. Learn Scuba Diving and explore "The Great Barrier Reef"

14. Do photography.

15. Do Charity

Taken from Success Stories: http://www.successstories.co.in/16-things-you-should-do-before-you-die/

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by molisk(f): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
Please add the things you'd like to do before you die.

Thanks!!
Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by Dreal1247: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Know and accept JESUS CHRIST as ur Lord &personal saviour.
Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
molisk: Please add the things you'd like to do before you die.

Thanks!!
most of these things you mentioned can't be done without some good money so maybe you should have "make lots of money" at the top of the list. grin
Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by molisk(f): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2013
To do some of the things in the list is costly..this is one of the reasons why I wrote "should do" and not "must do"
Brand_new: most of these things you mentioned can't be done without some good money so maybe you should have "make lots of money" at the top of the list. grin
Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by meamanda(f): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2013
Great list cheesy

Though I won't try #12 (I am an atheist) and #13 (I don't like going near the creepy stuffs including fish)
Rest of the things is fine in the list. Have tried some of them and will do the rest in course of time..I'm just enjoying my 20s grin
Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by greatgod2012(f): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2013
Make sure u forgive everyone that have offended you b4 you die.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by meamanda(f): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2013
Make a lot of money should have been on top of the list grin
Brand_new: most of these things you mentioned can't be done without some good money so maybe you should have "make lots of money" at the top of the list. grin
Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by meamanda(f): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2013
Minor offenders can be forgiven and not the ones who screwed your entire life.
greatgod2012: Make sure u forgive everyone that have offended you b4 you die.
Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by meamanda(f): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2013
I love the pic selection...The man's running to his final destination...a harsh reality of life cry

Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2013
noted
Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by alexwrld(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2013
Wow!
I'd love to all of them...As of now, I just have done 4 things of the list...Going to do 3 more this year cool
Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by alexwrld(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2013
This would be the most exciting one #13. Learn Scuba Diving and explore "The Great Barrier Reef
Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by alexwrld(m): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2013
Well said...but it really takes a lot of guts to forgive those who made your life miserable embarassed
greatgod2012: Make sure u forgive everyone that have offended you b4 you die.
Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by molisk(f): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2013
You forgive me for liking you too much,
And I'll forgive you for not liking me enough.

You forgive me for missing you so,
And I'll forgive you for being so cold.

You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,
And I'll forgive you for not hearing it.

You forgive me for playing your games,
And I'll forgive you for toying with my emotions.

You forgive me for finding you so attractive,
And I'll forgive you for not noticing.

You forgive me for raising you up so high,
And I'll forgive you for bringing me down so low.

You forgive me for wanting to be with you,
And I'll forgive you for avoiding me.

You forgive me for being so pathetic,
And I'll forgive you for taking advantage of it.

You forgive me for not being able to let go,
And I'll forgive you for never having latched on.

You forgive me for having hopes and dreams,
And I'll forgive you for crushing them.

Forgiveness brings inner peace.
Do we have a deal?
- melissa

alexwrld: Well said...but it really takes a lot of guts to forgive those who made your life miserable embarassed
Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by meamanda(f): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2013
Wonderful Poem!
Sharing on Facebook, thanks :-)

molisk: You forgive me for liking you too much,
And I'll forgive you for not liking me enough.

You forgive me for missing you so,
And I'll forgive you for being so cold.

You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,
And I'll forgive you for not hearing it.

You forgive me for playing your games,
And I'll forgive you for toying with my emotions.

You forgive me for finding you so attractive,
And I'll forgive you for not noticing.

You forgive me for raising you up so high,
And I'll forgive you for bringing me down so low.

You forgive me for wanting to be with you,
And I'll forgive you for avoiding me.

You forgive me for being so pathetic,
And I'll forgive you for taking advantage of it.

You forgive me for not being able to let go,
And I'll forgive you for never having latched on.

You forgive me for having hopes and dreams,
And I'll forgive you for crushing them.

Forgiveness brings inner peace.
Do we have a deal?
- melissa

Re: 15 Things You Should Do Before You Die by alexwrld(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
Wonderful poem on forgiveness! Thanks for sharing cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Four Children Burnt To Death As Daycare Staff Goes Shopping, Locking Them Inside / reasons why all ladies most encourage polygamy. Discuss / Should I Get Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.