Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Should I Get Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Get Pregnant? (1242 Views)

Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Get Pregnant? by victorr4uu(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2014
I have a challenge, I want you to help me look at. I have been dating my fiancé for 5 years since we were in school. Right now we are undergoing marriage counselling in our church, because our wedding is due to take place on the 6th of December 2014. The unfortunate thing is that my parents in law to be are insisting I get pregnant before our marriage. This was because my fiancé's elder brother's wife is still expecting a baby and they don't want the same thing to happen again. The deal is that I am against this, more so our church will run a pregnancy test before wedding us. Please, what do I do?

COURTESY CHIDI AND VICTOR AKUNNA
RELATIONSHIP CATALYSTS
FOUNDATION FOR FAMILY AFFAIRS
HOW TO CONNECT WITH US?
BBM Pin 73E8821E
TWITTER @FamilyAffairs05
FACEBOOK PAGE :https://www.facebook.com/FamilyAffairs05
ROMANCE MASTERCLASS
....connecting hearts and strengthening families.
Re: Should I Get Pregnant? by Raiders: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2014
Stop allowing church run your lives. You and your spouse are adults and not kids. If you and your husband is ready for kids then there is nothing wrong in getting pregnant. Children are blessing from God

4 Likes

Re: Should I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2014
Let them do the traditional rites before you get knocked up!
Re: Should I Get Pregnant? by Varagous(f): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2014
The church wants him to love you for better or for worst;
wif children or without,
havin them on tym or delayed.....
so the deal ur parent inlaw wants is, if u dont take in before decemba, ther will be no wedin abi......
God's main reasn for institutin mariage was for companionship... 'cos it was not gud for the man to be alone'
you wil hav as many kids as u want... 'o woman where is thy faith'
convince ur fiancee........
this tradition has to change, it starts wif u and I

5 Likes

Re: Should I Get Pregnant? by datguru: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2014
Would you rather please men and cause God to wrath ? If you can answer this question correctly, you know what to do

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get Pregnant? by okonja(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
datguru:
Would you rather please men and cause God to wrath ? If you can answer this question correctly, you know what to do

Save me some breath joor, God wrath for where?.. undecided undecided
Re: Should I Get Pregnant? by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
If you give in now be ready to give in as you say I do...

And pls God forbid you decide to honor them and no preg fore the wedding..what happens?

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
So you all didn't notice that op is (m) male?
Re: Should I Get Pregnant? by itstpia1: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
is the sperm donor/booty call/sex partner single or married?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Financial Blessing Today / Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? / Just Lost My Unborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.