Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Stop Receiving Facebook Group Notification - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Stop Receiving Facebook Group Notification (1449 Views)

How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / I Need Sms Alert Or Notification For Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Receiving Facebook Group Notification by Dkaz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
The most annoying things that get me pissed off on Facebook was the naughty notifications i got from some useless Facebook group. Its what makes me Deactivate my Facebook account for over a month, and now i really get pissed off when i get back to Facebook and receive naughty notification again and i have to find a way to disable this fucking notification which i'll be explaining bellow.

How To Stop Facebook Group Notification On Facebook

1. Login to your Facebook Account

2. Click on the gear icon at the top right hand side of your screen > Privacy Settings

3. Look closely to the left side and click on Notifications now look closely and click on Group Activity

there you will see the total group and the number of group which notification is enabled for.

Ater clicking Group Activity a pop will pop down the page, there you'll have three options to choose from which are All Post > Friends Post > Off

All Post > This will notify you of every new post by everyone in the group to you on Facebook.

Friends Post > This will notify you of every new post by your friends in the group to you on Facebook.

Off > This will stop all notification from the group.

IF you want to stop all notification from all group select Off in the box in front of the group. and click on close.

i only enabled All Post to some groups i cant withstand missing their content like this group for Bloggers Lab Group

Hope it helps? am sure it will because it really change my notification area and stop this naughty notification, after-all i can now read less notification and the useful one only.

Source: How To Stop Receiving Facebook Group Notification

(1) (Reply)

A Client Is Forcing Me To Use Asp.net For His Website Project. / Is Smartweb.com.ng A Scam Or A Real Hosting Agency / Get To Know Your Airtel Phone Number For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.