Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline (1542 Views)

Great Investment opportunity!!! / The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi / Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by chikasson: 6:13am On Feb 14, 2013
HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA OFFLINE
Have you ever wanted to go into recharge card printing business and your mind is telling you not to do so because you will not make any money out of it, if so you are making a great mistake. In as much as GSM keep existing and people keep buying phones and making calls, the business will keep booming every day. Do you ever look at the business names or addresses in the printed recharge card before loading it. How many people print it in your area? Many people don’t go into recharge card business because they think you must be a computer wizard before you can print. It is not true; you only need a little computer knowledge on how to check your email. Printing with the software is very simple, though I will send the manual into your email before you start. I never thought I will expose this business to anybody even a friend but I have to do it because of what I saw in a motivational book I was reading that says: show your brother how to make their own living and the windows of heaven will open up for you.
REASON 2: a number of people going into the business will have to buy the printing software and manual through me, so call 08066262726 to get the software and printing manual for just #2,000 only.
HOW I CAME INTO THE BUSINESS
I have been into the business for the past two years (2011) after my graduation in UNICAL since 2005 without any job. I had no computer, printer or internet modem when I started, but thank God I have a phone that I use in browsing the net. I started the business with the sum of #28,700 with vinscommunications network in Lagos. You can reach them through 08099068580. I registered with the company with the sum of #20,000 then and made the first order of #8,700 for 100 units. Since I don’t have computer to start with I made use of one computer in the business centre by installing the software. When my pin is sent to me, I will download it to the memory card and insert the card reader into the computer. The printing software will locate the note pad (about 3kb) in the card reader, after printing I will cancel all the work in the software and pay them for the print out. I will advice my fellow graduates to come out of those endless job queue. It is true that the business will not give you the type of money you expect over night but I can assure you if you start with at least #50,000 (fifty thousand naira) you are sure of making the profit of #60,000 every month. If you are still in doubt of it ask those guys you know printing it in your area if they can tell you the truth, the banks always smile with them. If after reading this and the business is still not very clear to you, please visit me at No 12c Bola street Oyingbo, Lagos and see other things I produces with the little profit I have made from the recharge business within 2 years. The secret behind it is that you should not make the mistake I did when I started by printing above #100 naira denomination.
There are other agents that sales at #92 or thereabout called BODLINK VOUCHERS adjacent to vinscommunications network all at No. 1 Adegeyema Street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos reach them with 08032030090 Email: Info@Bodlinkvouchers.com. There are other agent lincenced for that but I would advise you to buy from these two companies for some reasons. Please take note that any of the agent you called will ask you the location you are calling from, if you are calling outside their location they will ask you to look for other agent close to you in your state, so just tell them you are calling from lagos
I am still a sub- agent as at now because of the millions of naira involved for one to be a direct agent but I am hoping to be one of the direct agent in the near future. For those who would like to be a direct agent (big players) but don’t know how to go about it call me on 08066262726 and meet me one-on-one.
THERE ARE OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO OFFLINE TO MAKE YOUR MONEY
1. Learn how to create web sites for some organizations and individuals .Creating website is very simple. It is now very very lucrative visit http://www.obtzone.com and see how to create a simple website or call 08066262726 to get an ebook on how to create one by yourself with very simple steps
2. Make money snapping photograph: Get yourself a digital camera by doing so you will not have to buy photographic films, you will only spend only little amount of money buying glossy printing paper for printing out pictures. You will make your money through potential customers in the churches, traditional weddings ceremonies, naming ceremonies, football fields, birthday parties, house opening ceremonies, cocktail parties etc. digital camera is very simple to use and you hardly make mistake since your customers will view the picture you snapped before you print out. The least digital picture is charged between #200 or #300 and you may likely snap up to 20 people which is 20 x200=#4,000 at least for the day.
3. With the workshops I have been to and some items I am producing now I can assure you that if you venture into any of the following you gonna make it: air fresheners, liquid soap izza/dettol, insecticide, hair creams, bar/toilet soap, hair shampoo, detergent, bleach, perfume, toilet bowl cleanser(harpic equivalent), candle, school chalk, others are starting snail farm and pounded yam flour production Etc. to carry on with these productions and how to get your nafdac NO call on 08066262726 to get the ebook
Taking the production of liquid soap and snail farm production for instance

LIQUID SOAP PRODUCTION: you will need nitrosol(the thicken agent), water :soluble colour, formalin(preservative agent), caustic soda(for stain removing), soda ash(regulate caustic soda), sulphoric acid(the foaming agent) and the perfume for nice scent. please use good perfume like fragrance and you must wear hand gloves to avoid body contact. Get the ebook on how to mix it for space sake here.
SNAIL FARM:starting a snail farm is very simple, all you need is just a little space in where you are living. As for the feeding of the snail, it can be feed with large variety of foods like tubers, agric by products, fresh vegetables, fruits, leaves, cereals, fibers, drinks, even those foods you want to throw into dustbin. For space sake here get the ebook on how to process and export them through 08066262726

SOURCE: www.obtzone.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by goodnessiyke: 6:22am On Feb 14, 2013
mr chika, thanks for the info, please how do i get the manual and the application. and assuming i want to start with the sum of #100,000, how much profit will i be making in a month and how do i get customers
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by chikasson: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2013
I can not say for certain the amount the money will fetch you, it largely depend on your hardwork and ability to save.
please send your email to get my free ebook on how you get snatch your competitors customers
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by omereoha1: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2013
thanks very much for sharing your business ideal in this forum, and may we have more nairalanders like you. please i called 0n the company yesterday,and they told me that their business is restricted. please what do they mean by that ?
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by chikasson: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2013
@omereoha1, i think it depend on your introduction to them.you can call them back and if they ask you of your location tell them you reside in lagos
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by goodluckvin: 7:24am On Feb 15, 2013
I made an order yesterday of 1,000 units but what i saw there was n't what you told me. you said those buying in higher quantity has a price reduction. I made a payment of #85,000(MTN)in their account yesterday and sent an sms to notifying them of the payment. That amount was supposed to be #85x1000 units, they actually send the pin to me which i have printed last night but the problem is that they sent me a mail now telling me they will debit me #2,000,meaning it is #87 per unit. pls is that how they behave. I need ur reply please
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by chikasson: 8:50am On Feb 15, 2013
sorry and congrat they accepted you registration, their prices is not always constant, i mean they can add one naira today and remove two naira 2morrow
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by IRIENBOY(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2013
So how do i start?i am a corper,
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by chikasson: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2013
dear corper i dont know which of them you want to start
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by IRIENBOY(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
How 2 create website and printin of card.
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by chikasson: 4:48am On Feb 17, 2013
to print recharge cards call the any of the agents number above ie 08099068580 to learn how to design a web site send an sms to my phone number: how to design a website including your email address. ok

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by ib4ola(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
goodluckvin: I made an order yesterday of 1,000 units but what i saw there was n't what you told me. you said those buying in higher quantity has a price reduction. I made a payment of #85,000(MTN)in their account yesterday and sent an sms to notifying them of the payment. That amount was supposed to be #85x1000 units, they actually send the pin to me which i have printed last night but the problem is that they sent me a mail now telling me they will debit me #2,000,meaning it is #87 per unit. pls is that how they behave. I need ur reply please

Pls which of the sellers did you purchase the pin from

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by ib4ola(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
Can someone guide me in the process involve from scratch

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by chikasson: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2013
pls call the etisalat number to get to the customer care
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by goodluckvin: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
Thanks for making me get my self employed. A friend told me there is an agent that sells for 83 naira. Can you help me by sending it to my mail. Send your account no to me if you do that i will make u happy. Thanks again for your genuine contribution in naira land
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by buccunmie(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2013
I'll like to do the card printin biz. How do I go abt it, am a corper.
Re: How To Make Money In Nigeria Offline by nnecar(f): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2013
@chikasson can u send d recharge card printin manual 2 my box nnekakaluawucha@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

, / Urgent Sale Land Facing Lekki Expressway / We Can Source Pkn @ 20k Per Ton In Abia State For You. And Can Source Up To 30to

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.