Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Adoptive Mom's 'newborn' Photo Shoot With 13-year-old Son Goes Viral - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adoptive Mom's 'newborn' Photo Shoot With 13-year-old Son Goes Viral (1102 Views)

What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention. / 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover / Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adoptive Mom's 'newborn' Photo Shoot With 13-year-old Son Goes Viral by Goldie20: 6:36am On Feb 14, 2013
An adopted teenage boy with no pictures of himself as a baby has posed as a 'newborn' in a photo shoot for his photographer mother.

Latrell Higgins, 13, from Crestview, Florida, is captured in softy-lit shots typical of a baby's first photo shoot.

He asked mom Kelli, 33, to create the album in lieu of any photographs of himself as an infant.

One of the images shows Latrell swaddled in blankets, while another shows just his feet.

Mrs Higgins proudly uploaded the montage to Facebook with the words: 'Here's my sweet not so little newborn! His name is Latrell and weighs 112 lbs.'

The image was posted online on January 29, and has attracted 4,897 'Likes' to date.

One commentator wrote: 'This is the most touching thing I have seen in a while!!!! I love it.'

Another added: 'I think it's really neat that they can celebrate/announce this adoption, no matter the age, the same way that birth parents announce their baby's birth. I think he is a good sport

Recalling how Latrell's baby photo project came about, Mrs Higgins said that the family were sat around the dinner table when she mentioned that she was preparing for a newborn's photo session

The next day she took a series of pictures of Latrell at home and she recalled that they both laughed 'hysterically' throughout.

The mother-of-eight now hopes the images will encourage others to adopt older children.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2278161/My-little-newborn-Mothers-unlikely-photo-shoot-adopted-son-13-baby-photos-own.html#ixzz2KqgPLgWT

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message / 64-year-old Woman,Diana Nyad Becomes First Person To Swim From Cuba To Florida. / French Language Speakers Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.