Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (143987 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by crustypearl: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
proficienc:
yea, i saw ur mail. Where i am, the network is bad that i cant upload the materials to mail plus i'm usin phone since there isnt power and ntwork here. But i'll try to see what i can do before the end of next week. Pls jes exercise some patience. Hope u read the part where i said i got these materials on my own. They are SHL buh i dont knw if its d same wt wat others used.
Please send to me also at oluwatoyinojemuyiwa@rocketmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by litadeh(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pls I'll also appreciate d materials u have dat would be useful for d test ...litadeh@yahoo.com smiley
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by primeson1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wait o, in d O'Level section, I just typed passed I
didn't know one can write it out in full as in English English c4 Maths c6...etc. Hope I can
edit it cos av submitted
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by markarov: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2013
proficienc:
yea, i saw ur mail. Where i am, the network is bad that i cant upload the materials to mail plus i'm usin phone since there isnt power and ntwork here. But i'll try to see what i can do before the end of next week. Pls jes exercise some patience. Hope u read the part where i said i got these materials on my own. They are SHL buh i dont knw if its d same wt wat others used.
Pls I also need the materials pls send it olaoluadey@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by nasyl(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2013
hi guys...i seriously need the materials too.
clicknasyl@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by proficienc(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
@all for the material visit assessmentday.co.uk to download their free material. Hope this helps so people will stop dropping for request of material.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by olamisegbe(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
house pls, when I submitted it keep on bouncing back, dunno what is wrong, pls help!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by olamisegbe(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
primeson1: Wait o, in d O'Level section, I just typed passed I
didn't know one can write it out in full as in English English c4 Maths c6...etc. Hope I can
edit it cos av submitted

pls, where did u fill ur o level results< because there is no field for that in the form I filled
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by primeson1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Check d form very well, u will see it there.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by courage54(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pls I seriously need any material that will aid me in preparing for the test. Send to my mail : akhigbe_courage@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
olamisegbe: house pls, when I submitted it keep on bouncing back, dunno what is wrong, pls help!
go back and check whether you filled all fields correctly especially ones in asterisk, it could make it bounce ...

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by markarov: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2013
proficienc: @all for the material visit assessmentday.co.uk to download their free material. Hope this helps so people will stop dropping for request of material.
Cheers!
thanks for the info, I got the materials already.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by proficienc(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2013
@markarov u're welcome. U can start practising, u nid work with speed nd at the same time try to be accurate.
I hope others wud tak a cue from this guy and download the material from the site so u cud get on ur preparation. I wish i cud send the materials buh i cant.
Cheers!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by rommie7: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2013
proficienc: @all for the material visit assessmentday.co.uk to download their free material. Hope this helps so people will stop dropping for request of material.
Cheers!

Do I really need to buy,cos all I see is buy dis or that.
Thanks for the help,though!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by proficienc(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
rommie_7:

Do I really need to buy,cos all I see is buy dis or that.
Thanks for the help,though!
Click on the free test and download
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kpato(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2013
hmmm
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by macklef(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Please i dont seem to understand english again. Is this the end?

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by daywalker12911(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
macklef: Please i dont seem to understand english again. Is this the end?
when did u receive dis?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
Did anyone just get an email asking to forward cv to pwc@lumese.com becos dey deleted ur details by mistake? Worried
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by tolydewx(f): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
@makoo579, I did oh.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Just got ds guys. Dunno if its real or ds lil boiz wey dey find person details for onward scamming. Below are extracts from d mail;
Hello **********

We confirm that our records indicate that you have recently applied for a position at PWC.

Unfortunately, the documents associated with your recent application (including your CV) have been deleted from the LumesseTalentlink Applicant Tracking system used by PWC for their on-line recruitment process.  This deletion was in error.  Rest assured that we take data security very seriously and that your data has in no way been compromised as the result of this deletion.

PWC have asked us to take responsibility on their behalf, for the recovery of these deleted documents.  We would ask you to kindly forward to us the documents that you may have uploaded with your application and we will ensure that these are uploaded.  Please forward all such documents to pwc@lumesse.com. 

Once done, we will send you a confirmation by e-mail.  We can assure you that this will in no way affect any application that you may have in progress.

This is a genuine request and over the next few days you will receive a call from a member of the Lumesse team to speak to you in person and to confirm the authenticity of this communication.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused and would like to thank you for your co-operation and assistance.

Yours sincerely                                                         

Alan Dean
Director

©2013 Lumesse.
Lumesse is the only global company making talent management solutions work locally. We help customers around the world to implement successful local talent management initiatives that identify, nurture and develop the right people, in the right place, at the right time. 2,200 customers work with us in over 70 countries because they recognise that commitment, innovation and value only come from people. Our integrated talent management solutions are comprehensive, intuitive, secure and fully internationalised into over 50 languages.

Lumesse.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Guys I just called pwc and dey confirmed it.. They said I can send dem my CV. Cheerss
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Shawnalex(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
makoo579: Did anyone just get an email asking to forward cv to pwc@lumese.com becos dey deleted ur details by mistake? Worried

Yes I did. Tot I was d only 1.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ponlear(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
makoo579: Guys I just called pwc and dey confirmed it.. They said I can send dem my CV. Cheerss
r u sure abt dat ??.. This scammers can b very funny at times
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
ponlear: r u sure abt dat ??.. This scammers can b very funny at times

Yes oo am sure. U can giv dem a call to confirm..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by a1ok(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
This looks fishy. Please call 01-2711700 and ask to speak with someone in HR to confirm this is not a scam before you send your CV anywhere. That's PwC's phone number, by the way. Cheers.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by bleexInc(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
The +44 numba jt calld me, but I missed the call
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Chiscobaby(f): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pls guys,i've bn shorlisted by PWC and v bn invited for an online assessment test. Anyone with SHL questions and other useful materials should pls send them to my email lisa4gud@yahoo.com...God bless u'all as u help a sister
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shortlisted, any1 interested in team work grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Teelda(f): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello guys. Anyone with the SHL materials pls forward to me teelda@yahoo.com ur kindness will be appreciated tnx. The 'assessmentday' isn't for free. I wld really love ur help. Plsssssssss help a sist in need. GOD bless you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ponlear(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by adicious(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wishin Everyone The Best...

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.