Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

5 Best Alternatives To Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Best Alternatives To Google Adsense (684 Views)

Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / Better Alternatives To Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Alternatives To Google Adsense by Dkaz(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2013
Google adsense still remain the best among all the ads platform but getting approved by google is not an easy task and such things usually occurs when you get banned by google or whenever you want to apply for adsense you will discover that google didn't approve your adsense account due to some reasons. But before you apply for adsense i will advise you not to quickly rush, make sure you read all the google terms and rules from A-Z e.g google hates adult things , copyright from other blogs , if you dont have enough traffic on your blog before applying for adsense you may not be approved and the likes but that's not where i'm going today, This might help you in creating adsense account with google

So if you dont get approved by google don’t get frustrated because this article will really help you to see all Google adsense alternatives to earn
money online. But before choosing an alternative to Google Adsense, check
out what kind of traffic you are generating to your blog for you to get good impressions and i will assure you that after reading this post you will start making money with websites/blog by God's grace.

5 Best Alternatives Sites to google adsense
1. Chikita: is a CPC product oriented
program. I really like Chitika because of two
reasons. Firstly, it always places relevant ads based on the content, which helps you to get more click. Secondly, you can edit text color, URL
color, border color to blend with your blog format. You can also choose for their referral program, to earn extra
income.

2. Infolinks is among the best In-line text ads programs, It’s
good for high traffic blog. It is easy to setup and provides relevant ads to
your blog which helps you to increase the clicks. As it is an In-line text, so
your visitors won’t get distracted because of the provided advertisements.

3.Adbrite: is the famous and
most trusted Adsense alternative. It allows you to select (choose
or reject) the advertisements for your blog or website. You can
also set up your own ad space prices. Payments are trusted and are made via cheque. The minimum payout is $100 that's cool huh?.

4. Kontera: Kontera is another In-line text program. Approval of your blog, kontera needs
good page impression for your blog. Kontera has good customer support
and pays on time.

5. Addynamo: still remain the best i think everyone of us must be familiar with it and also i used addynamo with my [url="http://9jageek.com]SMF Forum Site[/url], addynamo is also a good ads website which allow you to create ads banner they also deals with traffic in your website/blog, if you really get good impressions in your blog you addynamo earnings will increase immediately. They pay at the minimum of $20 and above you can withdraw your money with mastercard,paypal accounts, cheque.

I think with this little information you can now make huge cash online without any stress!.

Source: 5 Best Alternative Sites To Google Adsense

(1) (Reply)

List Of 40 Google Adsense Alternatives / Educational Erp Presentations / Joomla Vs Drupal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.