Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

In Need Of LPG PLANTS To Lease Or Rent In Lagos And Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of LPG PLANTS To Lease Or Rent In Lagos And Abuja (776 Views)

3 More Asphalt Plants To Be Built Across Lagos / $16b Petrochemical, Fertiliser Plants To Boost Delta Economy / Do Not Sell Power Plants To Indians, Say Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of LPG PLANTS To Lease Or Rent In Lagos And Abuja by Genergo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
There is an urgent need of LPG plants to rent or lease by a company based in Lagos. Interested persons with LPG plants in Lagos and Abuja who would like to lease their plants out should contact me on 08186805052.

Contract terms

Plant must be in good working conditions
Plant shall be managed fully by leasing company
Duration of lease shall be a minimum of 3 years
All Statutory requirements i.e. Licence, government fees etc. must be in place

If you are comfortable with the above mentioned terms, kindly get in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Ice Cream Business At Events / Please Does Anybody Knows Any Good Cargo Delivery Company Or Person Within UK? / I Need The DPR Standards For Setting Up A Petrol Station, Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.