Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nbc Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee (2137 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Nbc Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee by muyii12: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2008
hello Nairalanders,

Saw it on Todays punch that NBC is recruiting graduate trainee. Think the requirement is a 2.1 and and NYSC discharge certificate. You can check out for more details on todays punch.
All the best Guys.
Re: Nbc Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee by Niran99(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2008
Thanks for that nice job. what you have not specified is the meaning of your NBC, is it Broadcasting corporation or bottling company? thanks so much MUYIL
Re: Nbc Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee by anietie01: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2008
we all understand that NBC is bottling company. And the guy only refered you to the punch so you will find out when you get there. But guy muyi not all nairalanders can afford to buy the punch now, this people are jobseekers so you can be more helpful by extracting the information and putting it here so that they can easily find it.

any way guys are you not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago.
Re: Nbc Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee by muyii12: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2008
NBC is Nigeria Bottling Company (a Coca-Cola Hellenic Company)

Here are the requirement as posted in the punch newspaper

i) Be not more than 27 years
ii) Have credits in at least five subjects, including English and Mathematics in SSCE/ NECO at one sitting
iii) Possess a University degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class upper division
iv) Have concluded the NYSC programme
v) Have an analytical, enquiring mind, good communication and interpersonal skills

If you think you have the qualities to achieve graet things on ur own anywhere, u are welcome to the company of peop;e who think the same way as u. Please send ur clearly handwritten applications together with a 'one page curriculum', copies of birh certificate (not sworn declaration of age) SSCE/CE result, degree certificates and NYSC discharge certificate, quoting ref. No. GT/2008 with a current day time address/ mobile telephone number to:

The HR Planning & Resources Manager
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc
Ikeja Plant, Lateef Jakande Rd,
Agidingbi, Ikeja-Lagos

Appliaction closes after 2 weeks of the publication

All the best Guys.
Re: Nbc Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee by u4nbl(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2008
Please i was interested in the NBC'S job offer but my problem is that i dont know whether Application is still on going.thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Sudeletra Nig Ltd Recruiting / Fresh Oil And Gas Openings For Fresh Graduates / Job Vacancies In Expro Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.