Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Sleeping In The Church - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sleeping In The Church (1464 Views)

Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water / Hilarious Picture Of Man Sleeping In Fridge / Caught Sleeping In The Office? Best Things To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping In The Church by oscarwodo(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2006
A man goes up to the minister at the local church. "Reverend," he said, "we have a problem. My wife keeps falling asleep during your sermons. It's very embarrassing, not to mention disrespectful. What should I do?"

"I've noticed this and have an idea if you're up to the task," said the Minister. "Take this hatpin with you. I will be able to tell when Mrs. Jones is sleeping, and I will motion to you at specific times. When I motion, you give her a good poke in the leg."

In church the following Sunday, Mrs. Jones dozed off. Noticing this, the preacher put his plan to work.

"And who made the ultimate sacrifice for you?" he said, nodding to Mr. Jones.

"Jesus!" Mrs. Jones cried out as her husband jabbed her in the leg with the sharp object.

"Yes! You are correct, Mrs. Jones!" came the minister's quick reply. Soon, Mrs. Jones nodded off again. And again, the minister noticed.

"Who is your redeemer?" he asked the congregation, motioning toward Mr. Jones.

"My God!" howled Mrs. Jones as she was stuck again with the pin.

"Right again!" bellowed the minister, a slight grin on his face. Before long, Mrs. Jones again winked off. However, this time the minister did not notice. As he picked up the tempo of his sermon, he made a few hand gestures that Mr. Jones mistook as signals to bayonet his wife with the hatpin yet again.

The minister asked, "And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his 99th son?"

As Mr. Jones enthusiastically poked his wife's thigh with the hatpin piercing her skin she screamed, "You stick that f*cking thing in me one more time and I'll break it in half and shove it up your ass!"

"Amen" replied all the women in the congregation
Re: Sleeping In The Church by lilnaomi(f): 3:14pm On May 03, 2006
lmao. cant stop laughin!!
Re: Sleeping In The Church by kajad(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2006
Which church be that abeg grin grin
Re: Sleeping In The Church by robby1(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2006
@kajad, its probably T.R.E.M or christs embassy
Re: Sleeping In The Church by diddy4(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2006
damn thats funny. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping In The Church by oscarwodo(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2006
if u know any church dat say can sombody say uhu uhu by name jehova sharp sharp
Re: Sleeping In The Church by dm(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2006
r_o_b_b_y:

@kajad, its probably T.R.E.M or christs embassy

angry angry angry
[size=20pt]Very Uncalled For[/size]
Re: Sleeping In The Church by jayemkay(f): 10:32pm On May 06, 2006
oh my gawd! grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping In The Church by Oracle(m): 4:41am On Oct 10, 2006
hahahahahaha,
oh my God, i can't stop laughing
Re: Sleeping In The Church by EmemJU(f): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2006
Hahaha. This is hilarious. Hehe
who knows if Eve actually didn't say
Re: Sleeping In The Church by kboy2z(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2006
Just too funny i can't stop laughing.
Re: Sleeping In The Church by tosinadeda: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2006
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Office Boy. / Teenager Defined / Don't Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.