Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water (77707 Views)

25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping / See What Happened To Me While I Was Sleeping Inside Church. / Bathtub Inspired Wheelbarrow Spotted In Ibadan (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by scofieldsimba(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
This really got me

68 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by nedu2000(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
It's the heat,its damn much.
Wish I had a bathtub

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Applaner: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Amiano(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oh men dis is d perfect antidote to d heat

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by scofieldsimba(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Men,power holding really hold the light tight..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
lol

latest update:::::: photo::::75-year-old pensioner slumps,
dies during screening in Edo http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/photo75-year-old-pensioner-slumps-dies.html?m=0
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by scofieldsimba(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Seun and lalasticlala, the heat reach una side ?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by lovelykween(f): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
lol

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by scofieldsimba(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amiano:
I tell you the gospel truth..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by scofieldsimba(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
nedu2000:
It's the heat,its damn much.
Wish I had a bathtub

My bro, you may wish to consider getting one for yourself..

This heat is terribly terrible.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Chestar5(f): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
The heat is really killing o, got red rashes over my brown body cry..

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by scofieldsimba(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chestar5:
The heat is really killing o, got red rashes over my brown body cry..
Am praying for the rain

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by ERCROSS(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
[b]And this happened to me today...
Coming back from school this evening, though tired but delighted about the delicious rice and beans concoction I cooked earlier in the mawing....
I stopped by at iya kudi's shop to get a half bag of pure water, she gave me d half bag and I was forced to ask:- iya kudi ,una boil this pure water , She just bone face to my jamb question...
in few minutes, I was at my home, opened the door only to be greeted by this foul stench that enveloped my room like say ostrich egg hatch...
where is this odour coming from, I asked myself.... ooooohhhh, then I remembered I had released a natural perfume from my wicked ass just as I was about to take my leave in the morning... I hastily open the windows, and sprayed the air freshener...
I dropped my bag and went out again to get a new airtel sim, within 30 minutes I was back, opened the door and again greeted by the foul stench and now even stronger... jeez, wetin dey smell gan self...my eyes fizzling about searching for what might be smelling, I don wash all my dirty plates naaw... I carry air freshener again spray everywhere... I carry water go bath as I don dey sweat like person wey run marathon..
After bathing, I still feel the hotness of the water on my body as I step into the room... ohh my God, dis odour still dey... wooh, I Neva get Tyne to dey search wetin dey smell bare make I chop first...I said to myself, smiling grimmly as I carry plate and spoon to serve myself...
I opened the pot and I nearly got a seizure , it oozed out strongly more than ever, still stunned and amazed but heartbroken looking at my lovely rice and beans concoction... already spoilt and smelling... Out of the love I have for the meal and as per say I no get chi-chi on me to buy even indomie, I took a spoonful of the concoction to my mouth nose-covered.... holy shiiiitttt.. warrisdis... Even a poison can never taste this horrible... I thought while I spit out the mess outta my mouth.. Ahhh na wetin man pikin go kon chop oooooo....

ooohhh, then I remembered the last cup of garri I had in my cupboard.... oooohhh Garri, I love u.... saving the life of Nigerian students since 1509BC... I brought out the life saver and took one of pure water which I bought earlier to dilute my solute.. I can feel its hotness even as I held it, well, I no get choice, I just put am like that , stirred the molecules together...

I lift up the first spoonful to my mouth, and I cudnt say for sure if na garrium sulphate I dey swallow or na Eba... Chai, d hunger wey don hammer my head no even let me notice the difference in taste I just dey carry out my business transactions dey go, I'd rather die of lassa fever than die of hunger..... I finished my GarrieEba......

Still unsatisfied with a half filled belly, I went to a female friends place with the hope of getting something to eat, As I dey go na hin I don dey pray say make manna from heaven dey fall for her house ooo...
God still answers prayer, I was greeted by the aroma of a well scented stew as I knocked on the door... ooohhh thank God...
ko! ko!! koko!!!
who be that... a masculine unfriendly voice answered( maybe Lalasticlala ) ...
its me Ercross, I seek for mhizkel.
She went out
pls, when is she coming back
Tomorrow....
haa, Gbese reh ooooo... Tomorrow keh
Depressed and saddened, I turned back and left...

Now am back at home lying on the carpet, **who go sleep on top bed for this heat**
the heat wey spoil my food because I no open the pot cover allow air enter as I was told by my next door neighbour tosyne2much....
Guess its one of those nights when we go to bed with an empty stomach....
All thanks to the heat

Hoping tomorrow will be a better day grin[/b]

354 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Onitsha and Owerri is so hot. I heard that God brought the sun closer to earth? angry angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by marycool18(f): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
tongue I should sleep in the shower then cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by frankobaba(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mtchewwwww...

196 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Sunnycliff(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol. People forming and taking a soft humorous advantage in any situation. No wonder we are the happiest people in pains in this part of the world.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by holluwai(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nahh
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Mariecakes(f): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Goridoe(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amiano:

i dey tell u bruh.!
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by asumo12: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
иιgнт fα¢т

∂ι∂ уσυ киσω тнαт ......

« Twelve U.S. presidents have come and gone while Queen Elizabeth II has been on the throne.

« At any given moment, over 790,000 Americans are masturbating. That's more people than the entire state of Alaska!

« Have you watched the last episode of tom and jerry ? In the last episode of 'Tom & Jerry' they both commit suicide.

« Once you fall in love, those feelings never leave. Though you may no longer " like " that person, you'll always care to some extent.

« Hold the floor number and door closing button at the same time while riding an elevator to skip all of the other floors.

« If you want to stop yawning, touch your tongue when you feel it coming.

« The word "fossil" is derived from the Latin word "fossilis" literally meaning "obtained by digging."

« You can use a man's sperm in 4 different ways including: cream, invisible ink, cooking ingredient, & anti-wrinkle cream.

And lastly

« It has been said that "The only person that reads the terms & conditions is the one who writes it". Hahahaha who cares, no time for reading jare.

gσσ∂ иιgнт

217 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by datola: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
The heat is serious coupled with low power supply and scarcity of dollar.

We can only pray to God: send down the rain!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by DickDastardly(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by emzila(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
I think the heat has affect his brain that is why he didn't pull off his shirt or better still, he pose for the pix.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Godsonkemz(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Improvised way forward

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by chimax1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
No light
No rain
No dollar
Seems even nature is against us..which way nigeria cry

20 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by kozmokaz(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
but I dey get light fr aba na

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Judeoxide(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Here on jos, the cold just resumed like cold origin..

Jos is still cold ohh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by demosoft: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by skedemi(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
smart guy....I no go even wear anything.. na to just sleep like that

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by gr8gem(f): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Even mosquito don take cover for owerri wey I dey sotey mosquito no dey com out for nite again, nobody wan die from dis heat.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex / When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. / When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.