Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135862 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by sanmiakinseye(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2013
I'm in shock. Singer Goldie has passed on. Just confirmed from her best friend and my close friend, Denrele Edun. He told me Goldie died this night at Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island. Goldie just came back from the US today he said, and was so full of life, then something went tragically wrong. Will get all the details from him in a bit, he was crying so much and had to switch off his phone. I'm shaking so bad. She and I had a conversation a few days ago while she was in the US. Oh dear Lord. Is this how people die? May her soul rest in peace..Amen.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Cutekid54: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2013
honestivo: Pls who is Goldie
even if u dnt know her (tho i think u r pretending) plz jst be reasonable by commenting RIP.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by chynabest(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2013
Its true o i saw the news on stuvs
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Cutekid54: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2013
sanmi akinseye: I'm in shock. Singer Goldie has passed on. Just confirmed from her best friend and my close friend, Denrele Edun. He told me Goldie died this night at Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island. Goldie just came back from the US today he said, and was so full of life, then something went tragically wrong. Will get all the details from him in a bit, he was crying so much and had to switch off his phone. I'm shaking so bad. She and I had a conversation a few days ago while she was in the US. Oh dear Lord. Is this how people die? May her soul rest in peace..Amen.
Sorry to derail o buh dis guy photocopied his post frm 1 site like d@
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: Which one is lily livered? Is there a strong man or indestructible when it concerns death?

Okay you are strong hearted abi and I'm lily livered, don't we all die in the end? Answer me please
if you like cry from january to dec,it would never make any difference, goldie is gone forever so live with it unless you have any confession to make concerning her death coz one shud be very careful of nairalanders now most of them get E-voodoo oh

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by omiobo: 7:56am On Feb 15, 2013
I didn't know how much I love her until yesternight, I couldn't sleep. How I wish It was just a rumor. It's great loss.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Noali: 7:56am On Feb 15, 2013
Is she really dead, dis is d 3rd place I'm seeing it.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by penzino(m): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2013
sanmi akinseye: I'm in shock. Singer Goldie has passed on. Just confirmed from her best friend and my close friend, Denrele Edun. He told me Goldie died this night at Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island. Goldie just came back from the US today he said, and was so full of life, then something went tragically wrong. Will get all the details from him in a bit, he was crying so much and had to switch off his phone. I'm shaking so bad. She and I had a conversation a few days ago while she was in the US. Oh dear Lord. Is this how people die? May her soul rest in peace..Amen.
short of words.... RIP to her soul... God help us to be ready when it comes knocking......
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by orgasticdance: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2013
used to see her and ola of bb fame at the bheerhugs spot @ ikeja shopping mall
RIP
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2013
Heaven only knows.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, whoever believeth in him , shall not perish but have everlasting life.

O sovereign Lord, rest her soul and give her family the fortitude and understanding in this trying times.

For the living, use whatever God has blessed you with to help humanity and propagate good works to his flock on Earth.

Omniscience, give us wisdom to grasp the fundamentally meaning of life in the short time we have to live on Earth.

Amen........
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by walex25(m): 7:58am On Feb 15, 2013
I don't tink she died from some diseases or any organ disfunction.Someone Just told me that she had a freak accident in the bathroom.
Life is just so short.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rick9(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2013
R i p its no longer a rumour......
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nextlevel0007(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie......jst 2 badt *sobs*
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2013
informat101: People have been talking about blood clot.could this happen to you when u choose to sleep.or it happens only when u sit.
The most common blood clots happen in deep veins, usually in the lower legs, but they can also block blood vessels which could result to heart attck, the general symptom is headache anywayz may our blood never clot in veins.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by azzypandes(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2013
Some has her picture as DP meaning what has happened has h...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ogusbaba1(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2013
Na wa o na wetin jst dey wake me up be dis o! Ogus Baba wetin happen to Goldie, haba asif na me nd dey house, my fone jst dey ring dey ring dey ring asif i be Obasanjo, ah e pain me o! Me self i nor wetin kill her na, abeg weti dem talk say kil am?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Chitexs250(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2013
God help us all

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by OmoAlata(f): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2013
Cutekid54:
even if u dnt know her (tho i think u r pretending) plz jst be reasonable by commenting RIP.

We don't all live in Nigeria. Never heard of her until Nairaland. It's still sad news though as she is/was so young sad sad (I googled her)
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by dayo8080(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2013
no big deal in dying. what matters is how we die and where we go. HEAVEN or hell? let us be good, caring, loving, and having reference to God in whatever we do. one God will judge us all; whether u re a Christian or Muslim or non

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by elampiro(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2013
This is so so so sad mehn!!!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by bedford101(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2013
now remember the prophecy of one of the men of God who said many 9ja celebs will pass out this year,,,watch out for more..
RIP my gold will miss you greatly.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Flakky26(f): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2013
Just heard from the radio - Cool F.M station in Abuja.No details though.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 15, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen. Stop the rumor.
Goldie harvey is not dead.
I refuse to believe that she is dead.
Please stop
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2013
cyril83: if you like cry from january to dec,it would never make any difference, goldie is gone forever so live with it unless you have any confession to make concerning her death coz one shud be very careful of nairalanders now most of them get E-voodoo oh
Its not even about crying sef, I don't care if you think me a witch now or whatever, I'd have even preferred to be a witch now sef, shebi witches can go into the metaphysical? I'd really like to know what happened, yeah "life is short" I hear that all the time but is it this short? This short is too cruel na.

If only there's someone who can answer this.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]ITS TRUE O! Goldie is dead! RAYPOWER has confirmed. nobody should believe my first post. It was just my wish.[/size] May her gentle soul rest in peace.

come young man, I would advice u go for a serious medical check, something is wrong with u.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by babarazy: 8:09am On Feb 15, 2013
Live with an attitude of gratitude..we
won Gold we lost a Goldie..wat a
world!!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 15, 2013
It has already made news.... She is dead
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2013
sad
The new woman Dagrin jo

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kolaoloye(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: Its not even about crying sef, I don't care if you think me a witch now or whatever, I'd have even preferred to be a witch now sef, shebi witches can go into the metaphysical? I'd really like to know what happened, yeah "life is short" I hear that all the time but is it this short? This short is too cruel na.

If only there's someone who can answer this.
Only the Creator can do that.

May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Babamide(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2013
So sad. RIP Goldie!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by musiwa10: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2013
F

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.