Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135795 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 6:55am On Feb 15, 2013
I still don't get it, how can she just die like that?

Of course I know people die unexpectedly but menh this is too shocking.

I'm confused really.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by orjidency(f): 6:56am On Feb 15, 2013
Its on linda ikeji blog. She said she was called kast nite by Goldie's bst frnd derenle to tell her d news. Also said Goldie died in his arms @ d said hospital, all of a sudden witout any known course.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by alkonami(m): 6:56am On Feb 15, 2013
cramjones: There are some medical conditions that you can just know the diagnosis just by listening to the history. Sure an autopsy is needed. But this case is a CLASSICAL text book case of either a PULMONARY EMBOLISM or A PARADOXICAL EMBOLIC STROKE (clot reaching the brain). Even if this happened in America...No advancement in medicine would have saved her. It is an unfortunate and sudden event, that one can't do much to save if severe.

What is classical about headache and the fact that she was on a trip.. Mehn ds e doctors sef
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Elsquidme(m): 6:57am On Feb 15, 2013
igbo_barbie: Am sure if it was true it would have made news by now undecided
Google News just said it. Its true!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 15, 2013
PLEASE KEEP QUIET AND STOP MISINFORMING THE PUBLIC>>>>STICK TO YOUR PROFESSION AND DON"T DABBLE INTO A SCIENCE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. THANK YOU

stupor: Goldie is a strong personality !died and moved stories !

She is a strong woman !

Just last year,all her news went around town because Of BBA and few months later,it was her death.

She is a strong heart and born celebrity.

Though I new something was wrong with her during BBA,her mood swings eruptibly fast at very high level,I thought she must have needed a close psychogical and mental medicare.but,I guessed everyone ignored it,I like Goldie but I knew something was wrong because of her mood swings and she talks very fast lately,which are clear symptoms of a cardiac attack especially when it deals with the central nervous sytem,the vetebrae column,the brain and the peripherals veins and tissues which can trigger offset when it malfunctions.

O dun mi gaaaaaan o ! RIP Goldie

May your soul Rest in peace Goldie !

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Adufaye(m): 6:58am On Feb 15, 2013
Emmy9ite: I hate rumours! Someone should say the truth, is she dead or not??
in between
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:58am On Feb 15, 2013
Where to from here
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 15, 2013
alkonami:
What is classical about headache and the fact that she was on a trip.. Mehn ds e doctors sef

Well, you won't understand...but just take it as I have written it. OR do yourself a favor and probably google it.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by amacastel: 7:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Kennis Music has officially confirmed the shocking and untimely passage of Nigeria’s pop star, Goldie Harvey. A terse statement issued by the President of Kennis Music, Keke Ogungbe, midnight Thursday reads: “With a deep sense of loss, we announce the shocking death of our darling music star, Goldie Harvey. Goldie, 31, died on Thursday after she complained of a severe headache shortly after her arrival from the United States where she went to witness the Grammy Award. She was rushed from her Park View, Ikoyi, Lagos residence to her official hospital, Reddington, Victoria Island, Lagos, where doctors pronounced her dead on arrival at exactly 7:30pm in the evening. We consider this period a gloomy moment for us and the entire Nigerian music industry in view of the circumstance in which she passed away; the abundance of talent she exhibited in her short but eventful music career and the various opportunities her trip to the United States of America would have availed her. She is survived by her father, step- mother, brothers and sisters. We deeply sympathise with her family and fans all over the world and very grateful to all and sundry, especially, the vibrant Nigerian media for their concern and prompt reportage. We shall keep everybody informed as events unfold as we are devastated by the sudden loss.” Meanwhile, the remains of Goldie who hails from Ekiti State has been deposited at the mortuary of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos. Goldie represented Nigeria at the Big Brother Star Game in 2012. Her latest effort, she described as three nawti singles from her forthcoming African Invasion album are “Skibo”. “Miliki” and ” Got To Have It,” presently enjoying heavy rotations on radio and TV stations across the continent. Burial arrangements

will be announced by the family. May her soul rest in peace.
Adieu Goldie!!!cry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Earlnoble: 7:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Is a pity u had 2 leave dis sinful world dis way, Goldie rest in peace.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by omodapson(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie cry embarassed
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kenniology(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author=icebeatz]

stretch out once a while during a long journey.
take a tablet of vasoprin to thin the blood if you're above 50. (even though im way below dat but i use it)

use the long distance travel socks.... specially designed to prevent deep vein thrombosis! sir,pls try τ̅☺ include †ђξ drug contra- indication because its nt G☺☺D̶̲̥̅̊ 4 sum classes of people.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by optimus106(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie is dead...its on the nation newspaper...its no rumor,may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 7:03am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2013
I'm even more scared now that it has been confirmed. This life get as e be o..
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by oks938: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2013
wen wil dis rubish stop in nairaland ? Last time Pete Edoche died 2day Godie also died. Who is postin all dis rubish u ar nt exeptnal 2 death o! One day ur on wil b posted. Beta u stop b warnd!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2013
oks938: wen wil dis rubish stop in nairaland ? Last time Pete Edoche died 2day Godie also died. Who is postin all dis rubish u ar nt exeptnal 2 death o! One day ur on wil b posted. Beta u stop b warnd!
wtf is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by EzePromoe: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2013
[size=32pt]Confirmed on AIT and AFRICA MAGIC ENTERTAINMENT![/size]
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by gp66(m): 7:06am On Feb 15, 2013
it might be true because almost all my liked pages on facebook are reporting her dead.

If its true may her soul RIP.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by lawman2013: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by wales(m): 7:08am On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P Goldie !
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 7:09am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by pimplucious: 7:11am On Feb 15, 2013
Blood clots chat a lot! She's not dead, damnmmitt!!!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by samyng(m): 7:13am On Feb 15, 2013
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella: I'm even more scared now that it has been confirmed. This life get as e be o..
no fear... As someone said earlier, this life is like a market place..
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2013
pimp_lucious :
Blood clots chat a lot! She's not dead, damnmmitt!!!
I wish that this is correct, I wish for it so badly that its making me scared.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by raycomray: 7:15am On Feb 15, 2013
I have got no words to express my shock.
May d Good Lord accept her Soul. Amen!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by carltz101: 7:16am On Feb 15, 2013
ichommy: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>It is with heavy heart that i have to inform you all that goldie passed this night shortly after arriving Lagos... <a href="http:///xGTU9lc9" title="http:///16WIZKzXY">/16WIZKzXY</a></p>&mdash; OLUWAG♥LDIE (@GoldieHarvey) <a href="https://twitter.com/GoldieHarvey/status/302174970627362817">February 14, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
when is her burial
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by jide4lagos(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2013
oks938: wen wil dis rubish stop in nairaland ? Last time Pete Edoche died 2day Godie also died. Who is postin all dis rubish u ar nt exeptnal 2 death o! One day ur on wil b posted. Beta u stop b warnd!
are u a learner? Can't u see the source abi u no dey read newspaper ni?oh boy death na wetin sure pass na no respecter of personality so, be prepare #mayhersoulrestinpeace
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by jadakiss213(m): 7:18am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: That she's not dead na abi?

Please tell me, she's alive.
sorry dear,She's sooo dead..

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.