Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable (26378 Views)

Biafra:why We Are Inseparable As Nigerians / If You Find This Boy,please Call This Number=0805-2675-667 / Man Fights For Right To Have Sexual Relationship With His DOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by ashson: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
Cute! This Boy and His Dog Are Inseparable...

Awww! Photos of an adorable little boy and his equally adorable French Bulldog are taking the Internet by storm. The boy, Tasuku, and his dog, Muu, seem to be inseparable. The boy’s mother, Aya Sakai of Japan, has been posting images of the pair, earning herself a huge following on Facebook and Instagram. See the tiny twosome watching TV, sleeping, snacking and just being adorable.

12 Likes

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by ashson: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
More

8 Likes

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by ashson: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
Coooool...

8 Likes

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by toragema(f): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
HOW NICE!
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by valdubem(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2013
Is it a Piggy-Dog?
Looks more to me like a pig. Buh they look cute
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Jerryjat(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2013
ashson: Cute! This Boy and His Dog Are Inseparable...

Awww! Photos of an adorable little boy and his equally adorable French Bulldog are taking the Internet by storm. The boy, Tasuku, and his dog, Muu, seem to be inseparable. The boy’s mother, Aya Sakai of Japan, has been posting images of the pair, earning herself a huge following on Facebook and Instagram. See the tiny twosome watching TV, sleeping, snacking and just being adorable.

NICE...
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by instaforexngr(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
whao!
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by manny4life(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
This is adorable...
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by mbhs139(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
the boy stingy o. why him no give the dog popcorn now
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by CeCeBillz(f): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
Op mind urself oh, if ur jobless we r not, who no get dog for house?
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by nikkyshyne(f): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
When that dog eventually dies, I can imagine a shattered soul.

7 Likes

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
this is soooooooc cute n'awwwwww
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by chelseabmw(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
wowwwww so nice
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by saintneo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
val_dubem: Is it a Piggy-Dog?
it's a man-bear-pig.

1 Like

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by gerrardomendes(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
naija dog 4 don shiite full evriwia. lucky dog,*not here in kalabar*

8 Likes

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by braine(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
See fresh dog meat o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
cute baby and dog.
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by omidhe(f): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
CeCe Billz: Op mind urself oh, if ur jobless we r not, who no get dog for house?
u r just been hard, who dosent love this ? Nigerians and their over sabi nature . U get job , and u come here to comment.

16 Likes

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by bigx(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
CeCe Billz: Op mind urself oh, if ur jobless we r not, who no get dog for house?
I no get
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by abhosts(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Cute!
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
I hate dogs

1 Like

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Immortal1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
Luvly! Dogs re very loyal friends, unlyk most human beings whose luv are conditional & prone 2 betrayal!!

2 Likes

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by lemon111(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nice n gud
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by deemoneycarlo: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Really adorable!!!
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Suc4live(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
snoopboydogg!
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Parnassuss(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
toooo cute. I miss my dog now sef
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by slimyem: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
Interesting pictures..
The little boy has a loyal friend for as long as the dog lives..smiley

1 Like

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Okijajuju1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
saintneo: it's a man-bear-pig.

Lol..

I see a Southpark fan is in the building..

1 Like

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Ellashow: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
val_dubem: Is it a Piggy-Dog?

Exactly my thought, especially those pictures showing both from the back
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
Immortal!:
Luvly! Dogs re very loyal friends, unlyk most human beings whose luv are conditional & prone 2 betrayal!!
Dogs are loyal because they don't have a choice. Same way slaves were loyal to their masters. Wouldn't you be loyal to someone that determines whether you eat or not?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection / Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? / Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.