Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,948 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable (26436 Views)

Biafra:why We Are Inseparable As Nigerians / If You Find This Boy,please Call This Number=0805-2675-667 / Man Fights For Right To Have Sexual Relationship With His DOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by CeCeBillz(f): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Die hard!
omidhe: u r just been hard, who dosent love this ? Nigerians and their over sabi nature . U get job , and u come here to comment.
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by bigfat05: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
[size=15pt]I AM SURE THIS DOG IS WELL FED... [/size] grin

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by graluxxy054(f): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
And they go to school together
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by ehispapa(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
toragema: HOW NICE!

Naija!! i have been following his mom on facebook for a long time and she did post this pics of him and his dog on facebook because of the extraordinary relationship betweet them....and i just thought that someone will post this on nl one day and woosah it happened.
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by rottennaija(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
gerrardomendes: naija dog 4 don shiite full evriwia. lucky dog,*not here in kalabar*

d dog for hear am 4 calabar?
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by BANGASOUP1: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Na watin da happen self,na Dog da make front page now*spits on d thread*
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by simdam500(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
Love 4rm man to animals
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by valdubem(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Why do the Mods keeping moving threads from Picture section to other places?
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Frostyzone(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
val_dubem: Is it a Piggy-Dog?
Looks more to me like a pig. Buh they look cute

It's a French bulldog.
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by godman01(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
THIS BOY DEY ENJOY O!
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by iluvtotodie(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I hate dogs
I Love dogs

2 Likes

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
Everything in Japan is so futuristic, even their peeps
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I hate dogs

Dogs need a clean and healthy environment to bond with people. Ibadan is not an ideal place so am not surprised at your comment.

6 Likes

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by hollandis(f): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
useless people .This is how they get disease up and down
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by tellwisdom: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
See the natural peruvian hair the boy is wearing...Something wey our gurls dey kill to have undecided undecided
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by temisukanmi(f): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Luvly, but †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ dog looks like a pig..
Mε̲̣̣̣̥ dnt lyk bull dogs.
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by mikron(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
nice pixz
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by masterpiecer(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
Babzilla: EWWWWW! LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE ABT TO DO THE 69 IN PIC7.

u mind is so corrupt, despite its a lil boy and a dog, it still painted a lewd picture in ur polluted head. smh

2 Likes

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by chochoman: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
nikkyshyne: When that dog eventually dies, I can imagine a shattered soul.
Abi,and then a serial killer is created,the stressor would be the death of the dog,and the targets would be anyone who owns a french bulldog.(Been watching too much criminal minds,shey).

1 Like

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by RedLight1: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
nikkyshyne: When that dog eventually dies, I can imagine a shattered soul.
big time devastation
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Ejine(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wait... Am I the only one who noticed the dog got bigger as the picture progressed? Or were they all taken at a go?

Cuz in the first picture, the mutt did look quite little... But in the last one it's wide-asss dog.
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by allout: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
temisukanmi: Luvly, but †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ dog looks like a pig..
Mε̲̣̣̣̥ dnt lyk bull dogs.

Bulldog for that matter! cheesy I just hope that dog is fed timely!

Nice pix sha!
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Awwwww.. Adorable.
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by asanwaph: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
: :oo e be like say d dog wan snatch d popcorn 4 d boi hand. grin grin buh d boi na aka gum
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Sweetapple007(f): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hope e no go sleep wit the dog like that girl f US.
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by milky3(f): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Me too

4 Likes

Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
mbhs139: the boy stingy o. why him no give the dog popcorn now

olodo, do dogs eat pop corn?
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by tosinisrael5678(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
wow! I luv this..
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Liberal2020: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
chelseabmw: wowwwww so nice
Are you a woman or gay? Because a man doesn't respond so feminine.
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oh wow; this is amazing and very cute…..I can just imagine the young boys delight with his dog.
Re: Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable by Duduknight(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
A-town:

Dogs are loyal because they don't have a choice. Same way slaves were loyal to their masters. Wouldn't you be loyal to someone that determines whether you eat or not?

So why aren't cats loyal? Don't folks feed their cats?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do. / If You Find This Boy,please Call This Number=0805-2675-667 / Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.