Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Street Maps Of Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Street Maps Of Nigeria? (5719 Views)

Maps Of China Cities Downloading For Traveling In China Cities / Where Do I Get Road Maps Of Nigeria? / Nigeria Street Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Street Maps Of Nigeria? by gibso: 3:31pm On May 03, 2006
Hello my people,

Please i need digital or scaned street maps of Nigeria.

Please share if you have,

thanks,

gibso.
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by my2cents(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2006
Other than a paid service or google maps, I don't know if you have any other choice.

If anyone else does, let us know please.

Thanks,
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by Cactus(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2006
well you may have to go buy an atlas and scan cos what you are looking for you cant find online except you buy a digital version

google map not so detailed,

yahoo map beta somewhat detailed doesnt give street names obviously
http://maps.yahoo.com/beta/index.php
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by gibso: 5:14pm On May 07, 2006
hello friends even if i have to buy pls tell me where to, as long as it is detailed, i'll buy,

thanks,

gibso.
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by my2cents(m): 12:40am On May 08, 2006
You may have to contact google or yahoo for that. Also do a google for mapping software. I am pretty sure there are companies that will provide you a license to do what you have in mind.
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by alabiyemmy(m): 12:15am On Jun 20, 2006
Hi,

Your posting on www.nairaland.com refers.

We do have digital street maps of major cities in Nigeria as well as any other maps you desire.

Let us know what your requirements are and we will be able to discuss with you.

Visit our website for what we have done with a few of these maps. www.ceaser-web.com. You can search addresses, you can do route planning nationwide, you can do find my nearest and you can seach for map based information.

Thanks,

Yemmy.
MD/CEO
3DT.
Lagos, London, New York
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by lukkie(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2006
hi alabiyemmy. For ur maps, contact James Abel of MDZ Multimedia on 08037874835 or jamesabel2@yahoo.co.uk or mdzmultimedia.com. I know they av Abuja maps but i dunno if they av national sha. Good luck.
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by lukkie(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2006
hi alabiyemmy. For ur maps, contact James Abel of MDZ Multimedia on 08037874835 or jamesabel2@yahoo.co.uk or mdzmultimedia.com. I know they av Abuja maps but i dunno if they av national sha. Good luck.
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by alabiyemmy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2006
we do share our maps - thats why we have put the interactive maps online - its fre. www.ceaser-web.com. Do address search, driving direction nationwide, points of interest search, postcode search and find my nearest.
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by Tobi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2007
Spatial Technologies Ltd (STL) is Nigeria’s foremost supplier of digital mapping databases. We specialize in developing geospatial databases about Nigeria. We have extensive experience in collecting and processing data from geographic information sources as digitized maps, satellite imageries and aerial data. STL will always be found at the forefront of GIS technology and innovation. Our talented technical team has extensive experience using GIS tools to develop, integrate, implement and maintain instances of GIS within a variety of organizations.

We have developed street map data for over 50 cities across Nigeria. (See below the satellite imagery of a section of Lagos Island overlaid on digital street map of Lagos)

For more information contact,

Anthony Lawrence
Phone: 01 725 0668
Email: info@spatialtechnologiesltd.com

Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by akara(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2007
grin

LOL, maps for Nigeria, wait till the cheif dies and they have to change the street names. Or Another tinubu come and decides to remain all the roads after himself.

grin
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2007
Tobi:

Spatial Technologies Ltd (STL) is Nigeria’s foremost supplier of digital mapping databases. We specialize in developing geospatial databases about Nigeria. We have extensive experience in collecting and processing data from geographic information sources as digitized maps, satellite imageries and aerial data. STL will always be found at the forefront of GIS technology and innovation. Our talented technical team has extensive experience using GIS tools to develop, integrate, implement and maintain instances of GIS within a variety of organizations.

We have developed street map data for over 50 cities across Nigeria. (See below the satellite imagery of a section of Lagos Island overlaid on digital street map of Lagos)

For more information contact,

Anthony Lawrence
Phone: 01 725 0668
Email: info@spatialtechnologiesltd.com

Nice idea
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by alabiyemmy(m): 12:46am On Mar 23, 2007
akara:

grin

LOL, maps for Nigeria, wait till the cheif dies and they have to change the street names. Or Another tinubu come and decides to remain all the roads after himself.

grin

what is funny - there are maps everywhere

check www.ceaser-web.com
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2007
Exactly maps are everywhere.
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by simplyme3(f): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2007
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 6:04am On Jul 28, 2007
Correct stuff on dt site
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by IdowuAkind: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2008
yup! correct stuff on the Spatial Technologies site,
Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by Iretia(m): 12:12am On Apr 11, 2009
IdowuAkind:

yup! correct stuff on the Spatial Technologies site,

Thanks Idowu.

MapNTL.com can be used as an online interactive street finder to search for over 400,000 streets and some 50,000 businesses in Lagos. Map experts fan out everyday across Lagos to update MapNTL.com huge location database regularly, this perhaps explains why more and more people now visit MapNTL.com regularly as noticed by the increased traffic to the website. There is no doubt about it, MapNTL.com has effectively become Lagos's most trusted and comprehensive online interactive street finder. Consumers in Lagos especially can connect visually with the location of businesses by looking for their distinctive corporate logos on MapNTL.com (see the map below)

Re: Street Maps Of Nigeria? by jasedu60: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
For God sake...

You guys are piss takers, mapntl.com (a china website) and other mapping sites with poor websites, how can you offer good quality mapping when you can't afford a decent website, you waste the time of other nigerians and other people looking to do business will potential entrepreneurs you are trying to be..

I pity you'all, I wish you grow up and offer real solutions..

(1) (Reply)

France Visiting Visa To Working Visa,how Possible? / Emirate Flight From Lagos To London / Help I Want To Travel Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.