Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nigeria Street Maps - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Street Maps (12969 Views)

Nigeria On Google Maps / Where Do I Get Road Maps Of Nigeria? / Street Maps Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Street Maps by proxy: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2007
Proxy Logics has announced the release of more Nigerian street maps. Proxy Logics is the trusted of Nigerian digital street maps.
The quality of Proxy Maps are born out the GISability of the makers. Proxy Logics builds GIS app;ication hence they understand what a geodatabase data model is, and what you need. Proxy also supports ESRI software in Nigeria. What you need is a step away.

ProxyLogics, the power of place.

www.proxylogics.com

Re: Nigeria Street Maps by Iretia(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2007
Who has more coverage and branches in Lagos between Diamond Bank and Intercontinental Bank? You will be amazed at what a map can reveal.
Below is a map showing the comparative map of the branches of these 2 banks in Lagos alone.  STL has similar data for the rest of the banks in over 5 Cities. Will you like to see on a map the bracnhes of UBA versus Zenith Bank? Contact me for this JPEG printable free map.

Have you ever found yourself in a precarious condition where you need to withdraw money from  the nearest ATM for an urgent transaction, and the problem is that u dont know hwere that nearest ATM is? Does a free map showing the geographic spread of ALL Interswitch ATMs compared with those of QuickCash within Lagos interest you? I am sure it will as it will definitely bring your bank nearer to meeting your banking needs. Contact us for this free customized map. Oh yes, we dont charge for this map.

Ireti Ajala
Spatial Technologies Ltd
+234 18533 497 or
+442085338338
info@spatialtechnologiesltd.com
www.spatialtechnologiesltd.com

Re: Nigeria Street Maps by babafemo(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2007
Hi all,
can someone please tell me how i can lay my hands on the most current/ up-to-date street maps (paper format) of Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Kaduna and Kano (Cities)?
I need these maps for digitizing so the (paper formats) i get must be of very high accuracy level.
Re: Nigeria Street Maps by Iretia(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2007
babafemo:

Hi all,
can someone please tell me how i can lay my hands on the most current/ up-to-date street maps (paper format) of Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Kaduna and Kano (Cities)?
I need these maps for digitizing so the (paper formats) i get must be of very high accuracy level.

There are a couple of Lagos street paper maps being peddled around Lagos especially in traffic, be cautioned though as most of these paper maps are not spatially accurate, and so they may not provide the spatial confidence that you require. However, Fugro Surveys has a very good spatially accurate paper map of Portharcourt produced for Shell. I will therefore suggest that you contact Fugro Surveys at Adetokunbo Ademola St in Victoria Island (the next building to Tantalizer)  You might need to contact Federal Survey in Federal Min of Works for the rest of the cities. Another option is to get a reputable GIS and mapping company like Spatial Technologies Ltd that has accurate digital maps for over 70 cities across Nigera with thousands of points of interest to supply you with the digital cities you listed, that way you are saved from manually digitizing paper maps and the horror of cleaning the topology. This last option could actually be your best option in terms of procuring world class standard mapping Nigeria at 'pocket friendly" prices.

See below the our high resolution satellite imagery of Lagos Island used for extracting our Lagos street map. 

For more information contact:

Ireti Ajala
Spatial Technologies Ltd
Tel: 018533497 (Lagos) OR
+442085338338 (London)
Email: info@spatialtechnologiesltd.com
Web: www.spatialtechnologiesltd.com

Re: Nigeria Street Maps by Iretia(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2007
his_grace:

can i get maps of ikole ekiti?

Please find below the link to our map catalogue. http://www.spatialtechnologiesltd.com/Data_Catalogue.php.

Click this next link to compare the spread of Oceanic Bank branches with those of Diamond Bank in Lagos http://www.spatialtechnologiesltd.com/industries_banks.php

Will you like to see the geographic spread of ATMs in VI? I guess you will indeed. See th emap below?

For more business decision making maps, please contact :

Ireti Ajala
Spatial Technologies Ltd
+442085338338 (London)

Re: Nigeria Street Maps by Iretia(m): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2007
his_grace:

good map- i have a project in Ikole Ekiti - i need the maps.

Well that will have to be produced from the scratch.

Are you looking at a street map of Ikole Ekiti or just the landuse map? The nature of your project will determine the level of setails of the map you will require.

Ireti Ajala
Spatial Technologies Ltd
+442085338338 (London)
Re: Nigeria Street Maps by Iretia(m): 12:58am On Jul 09, 2007
his_grace:

hey - did you mention land use maps? i have won a project in Ekiti state to provide land use maps of the entire state. u can help?

We have an office in UK to take advantage of world class satellite imagery and spatial technologies. See below our landuse map sample. This landuse map has over 35 classes produced from medium resolution Multi-Spectral satellite in 2005

Let me know what your requirements are, perhaps we could synergise.

Ireti Ajala
Spatial Technologies Ltd
+442085338338 (London)

Re: Nigeria Street Maps by simplyme3(f): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2007
Re: Nigeria Street Maps by Iretia(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2007
Have you noticed or even tried using the driving direction map on Tastee Fried Chicken's website? http://tasteefriedchicken.net/ContactUs/tabid/89/Default.aspx it is definitely impressive isn't it? I mean with all those animations! But really why would a whole TCF provide some animated driving direction to only one outlet on their website? How does one get to the other outlets?  Or could it be that they are ONLY concerned about our good folks in Victoria Island getting lost, they dont really give a hoot if their customers in mainland get lost or not? Well action speaks louder than words! So what does this tell me about their website and the company itself? May be they are not really interested in providing the "Customer's Total Exprience" Well mapntl.com actually contains the location of about 7 Tastee Fried Chicken's outlets in Lagos and you can indeed get interactive and accurate online driving direction to all 7 outlets from just about any street, or area from Lagos. You can even go from one outlet to the other or from another business e.g Zenith Bank to any of the 7 outlets
See the map below.
Now tell me you dont like that!!!
Actually, MapNTL.com contains the location of ALL Mr Biggs, Tantalizers, Sweet Sensation, Chicken Licken, TCF, etc. Infact you can get accurate driving direction from mapntl.com to over 2,400 restaurants within Lagos alone, now tell me that Google map and Yahoo map put together contain half that number of Restaurants in Lagos and i promise to buy Google's shares on New York Stock Exchange on monday, aaaahhhh!!!!

Re: Nigeria Street Maps by PSEULAJEALA: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2011
Re: Nigeria Street Maps by jose222: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2019
PSEULAJEALA:

Tarot - do you believe?

I don´t know if your religion can accept this question, but I prefer have my own opinion about that...
So, if you think that it´s real, for me is ok.

tarot sin gabinete economico
Re: Nigeria Street Maps by akin1991: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Get d best GIS (Geographic information system) training..u will ive d opportunity to learn different things like NDWI(normalized difference water index),NDVI (Normalized difference vegetation index),Time mapping, 3d mapping, georeferencing,digitizing,Geocoding,watershed delineation, stream extraction, digitizing in google earth, image classification, land cover mapping, land change modeler and celulla automata/Markov chain for land cover forecast/prediction, creation of web map(Qgis2web),map publishing (Qgis cloud),preparation of data,buffering analysis, service area analysis, cost path,location allocation analysis, contour mapping etc..... U will also have d opportunity to use different GIS software's such as ArcGis,Qgis,surfer,idrisi terrset,Global mapper,smartGIS, SAS planet,map puzzle etc... Online training 7k, physical training 40k

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan / Traveling To Turkey With E-visa / Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.