Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

When Goldie Died - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Goldie Died (740 Views)

How God Killed Goldie (but Which God?) / Heard Of Goldie's Death And smiled in pain / Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Goldie Died by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2013
When Goldie died, her soul hovered above her body, she couldn't understand what is going on with her. Having not the slightest knowledge of Out-of-Body Experiences. The surroundings are familiar, her official hospital it is, but she is in anti-gravity mode. Unbelievably peaceful and exciting. But she is seeing Denrele crying and the nurses and doctor moving in frantic efforts to wake her up. She wonders, Am I dead ? But I dont look dead. Is this how dead could be ? She feels free, her thought goes to her home, and she is there in an instant, its magical that one can be anywhere at the thought of it. Her Soul is alive although the physical vehicle can not carry the soul energy no more. The soul will find its place in the Ocean of ether and in the pure spirit world. As we mourn Goldie today, let's question our faith, for true and realistic answers to death and the dimensions beyond this third. Lets know and not just believe, if you are alive today, go beyond religion to question the very reason you come to Earth and where your truth home is. I feel that Goldie successful completed her entire class of lessons here, she prolly had a crashed lecture and rounded up too soon. She needs to proceed to the next, in another body. May all Souls find true knowledge of what is and what will be. Peace Profound.
Re: When Goldie Died by madone: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2013
You watch too much of nollywood
Re: When Goldie Died by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2013
@ billy

So I guess with this your metaphysical analysis, its better to die than to be alive?

1 Like

Re: When Goldie Died by OmoAlata(f): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2013
mobuch: @ billy

So I guess with this your metaphysical analysis, its better to die than to be alive?

It depends. If you watched Patrick Swayze's 'Ghost', who came to take her? wink
Re: When Goldie Died by Chubhie: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2013
My guess is one of her soul mission on this material world is to find true love which she gallantly fought for and got in Prezzo. Death is only a transition and meant to be celebrated only if you accomplish your soul mission here. She lived her life the way she deemed fit. RIP Goldie. I miss the energies in her musics.
Re: When Goldie Died by jayriginal: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
madone: You watch too much of nollywood

Nollywood cannot give you this good a high!!!

He has to be on some other ish.

(1) (Reply)

WHY Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Archaelogical Cover-ups ~ A Plot To Control History? Part 1 / Looking For where to get FREE Christian Ebooks???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.